• Poll closed .

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Even though Airis and Light weren't never best friends,​
((DOUBLE-NEGATIVE DAMNIT.))
Tears streaming down, hitting the floor as Light continues sobbing. The man had taken his knife and thrown it away, leaving him no other choice than- "T-The world is ending. S-She is my world, and sh-she ran away. S-She left me to rot. She doesn't love me..." his eyes close....

A second later, his face starts glowing. At least, it seemed like that to Airis. It took a second to notice that drops of blood emerged from the corrupted eye, shining brightly...

((Naoh Ansoro2112))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
((DON'T DO IT GUY I'm crying))
The girl watched as Ark and Alouette arrived back hand in hand and ran towards them. "A-are you two o-okay?" she asks worriedly, looking the both up and down for any signs of injury. Ross makes a comment about the closeness of the two and Zwn blinks, subconsciously noting the hand-to-hand contact. She looks back to Ross as he asks something and shrugs, brushing some hair from her face. "I-I dunno, r-really. U-um, there was a sh-shenanigan betw-ween Light n' stuf-ff but o-other than that.."
((
))

Last edited:

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
She flinches at the mention of his name. "I-I just..." She starts softly, but cuts herself off. "Yeah..."
Delicately, she removes her hand from Ark's grip, standing silently next to him
. 'He doesn't know...'
((Whoops hi have to cut this short because school))

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

*Airis turned his face to see Takot. Giving him a look to come over and help him. He looked at Light again*

"Let me tell you, Alouette might mean a lot to you, but she isn't everything that defines who you are. You need to firstly be happy with yourself. Don't depend on another person to make you happy. That's not how it works. You don't find someone to fall in love because you need that person to complete you. You complete yourself. Having a partner is great. You care, respect and love each other, but its not a tool you use to make your life better. Because like I said," -Airis touched Light's chest. Where his heart is. "Be proud and happy of yourself first"

--------------------------------

(( Fiestaguy Naoh Oh god, Naoh. You made my week with that. ))​

• Thank You
Reactions: Naoh and Hunter

Faliara

Reaction score
Well.

Apparently, she had floated up while she was daydreaming, to the point her head was in the clouds.

Huh.

That should be a phrase.

Well, she thought, I'd best be getting back down...

... Wha?...

... Wha...

... What the flying fuck is this?...

... No wonder the sky wasn't blue, there's freakin' debris everywhere!

((Are you happy now Hunter
Expect blue skies in a moment ;)))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Guardian of Wind

*Airis turned his face to see Takot. Giving him a look to come over and help him. He looked at Light again*

"Let me tell you, Alouette might mean a lot to you, but she isn't everything that defines who you are. You need to firstly be happy with yourself. Don't depend on another person to make you happy. That's not how it works. You don't find someone to fall in love because you need that person to complete you. You complete yourself. Having a partner is great. You care, respect and love each other, but its not a tool you use to make your life better. Because like I said," -Airis touched Light's chest. Where his heart is. "Be proud and happy of yourself first"

--------------------------------

(( Fiestaguy Naoh Oh god, Naoh. You made my week with that. ))​
((I've stared at this for ten minutes now and I still don't understand what to do with this. Ansoro2112 let's just say Light stays quiet because idek what to do.))

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
((These paths are the 8 elemental paths of magic the "phoenixes" may choose in most galaxies, with a few exceptions not having them.
The paths are:
Water
Nature
Mineral
Core
Fire
Electromagnetic
Nebulous
Ice

many galaxies also have interesting combinations of these.))
[interesting! could you describe them? some, like core or nebulous, aren't understandable at a glace.]

Catcocomics

Reaction score
((A little description for all of them:
Water - can actually be/manipulate anything liquid between -10'C and 40'C.
Nature - specialized for helping ecosystems recover.
Mineral - can manipulate metals and rocks.
Core - can turn objects that are normally solid at temperatures below 500'C and can manipulate liquefied
objects if they melt at temperatures above 70'C.
Fire - really just manipulates plasmatic materials, including fire.
Electromagnetic - manipulates light, electricity, and small-scale magnetism, and can create a magnetic field round themselves.
Nebulous - manipulates non-plasmatic gasses.
Ice - manipulates and solidifies materials that are liquid at temperatures below 20'C.))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net

((Got something, after a day or so...))
"...I guess... I guess you're right..." Light sat down and covered his face "It's just that, well... My entire life all I've done is walk around, killing people. A-And, then Alouette came. Being the only real thing that loved me. I was just shit to the world before then, being chased around and-" he sighs for the so-manieth-time "I-I don't have any friends or anything else except her. And I can't be happy with myself. Not after-" silence followed once again...

"Airis, leave me here. Go tell her that I-I...... Go tell her that I'm sorry, and I understand if she hates me or doesn't want to see me anymore. I'm done..."

((Ansoro2112 Naoh ))

• Thank You
Reactions: Hunter

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

"Light, you and I know we've had our differences before. We still do. But I don't hate you. You can consider me as your first friend then."

*He turned to look at Takot*

"Hey, please stay with him"

*He looked back at Light*

"Light, I'm going to deliver her your message. Just please, don't do something stupid."

*Airis pad him in the back. He then started running*

--------------------

(( Fiestaguy Naoh CaffeinatedKitty Where are you exactly? ))​

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

"Light, you and I know we've had our differences before. We still do. But I don't hate you. You can consider me as your first friend then."

*He turned to look at Takot*

"Hey, please stay with him"

*He looked back at Light*

"Light, I'm going to deliver her your message. Just please, don't do something stupid."

*Airis pad him in the back. He then started running*

--------------------

(( Fiestaguy Naoh CaffeinatedKitty Where are you exactly? ))​
((Back in a clearing with Ross Ark Tora-in-bear-form and Zwn))

• Thank You
Reactions: Ansoro2112