Dota 2

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score

I'm not sure if you guys have ever come across these before (maybe not since they're in Russian) but the creator recently added English subtitles and they're just so cute. It sort of does start off like dopatwo's 5 Reasons To Pick.. series but becomes more original later on. :)

On a side note, I've taken on a new liking for a different hero. A hero that I would never play unless randomed and never really cared for their abilities until recently. Medusa is just so much fun??? I'm not even sure why; no escape, pretty weak, relies on items - a typical hard carry - but there's just something about her that I enjoy playing. Wish I noticed it sooner.

SparklyMuffinz

Reaction score
So... I ended up with 4 tokens to exchange for chests I've always wanted. Ended up with $65 CDN worth of stuff. For someone who never gets anything, this was a pleasant change.

Did you guys get anything good?

Sasher

Reaction score
So... I ended up with 4 tokens to exchange for chests I've always wanted. Ended up with $65 CDN worth of stuff. For someone who never gets anything, this was a pleasant change.

Did you guys get anything good?
I got two and I used both on the new chest. I got the clockwork and riki set, both which look really good, but I dont play either that much though so its meh.

SparklyMuffinz

Reaction score
Bloody hell guys... oh yeah? Well if you like assists then suck it!

Not showing anything else from that match... haha. But really, support player here so I don't get mega kills; I'm proud of assists. lol

Speaking of MEGA KILLS, that PA arcana anyone?
Wallpaper:

Gif:

Go win it today!

In my opinion, it's not that bad. The effects are awesome, the icons are cool, different voices are interesting... overall it's pretty good. It's the way she holds the weapons that look weird to me but that's fine. :p Most people are complaining because it's too... feminine. Like THOSE HIPS; that I can't deny, haha. And the way she is swinging them from side to side with her chest hanging out. I found it entertaining, others found it offensive.

TL;DR: Cool set with child birthing hips.

What do you guys think? Day 2/4 is ouuut. Cannot wait for December 7th.​

Sasher

Reaction score
Speaking of MEGA KILLS, that PA arcana anyone?

Wallpaper:

Gif:

Go win it today!

In my opinion, it's not that bad. The effects are awesome, the icons are cool, different voices are interesting... overall it's pretty good. It's the way she holds the weapons that look weird to me but that's fine. :p Most people are complaining because it's too... feminine. Like THOSE HIPS; that I can't deny, haha. And the way she is swinging them from side to side with her chest hanging out. I found it entertaining, others found it offensive.

TL;DR: Cool set with child birthing hips.

What do you guys think? Day 2/4 is ouuut. Cannot wait for December 7th.
mfw the new PA Arcana

• Haha
Reactions: SparklyMuffinz

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Pretty salty cause of this game. (I was Naga.) Riki pretty much only went out of invis to take kills, he would stand next to a creep wave invis waiting for somebody and not push at all. (Notice 37 last hits in a 55 minute game.) Although I eventually took all Tier 3's but my team couldn't get any of the rax. Eventually I got chain cc'd and silenced and died without buyback and they won the game.

S A D B O Y S

• Sad
Reactions: SparklyMuffinz

SparklyMuffinz

Reaction score

Pretty salty cause of this game. (I was Naga.) Riki pretty much only went out of invis to take kills, he would stand next to a creep wave invis waiting for somebody and not push at all. (Notice 37 last hits in a 55 minute game.) Although I eventually took all Tier 3's but my team couldn't get any of the rax. Eventually I got chain cc'd and silenced and died without buyback and they won the game.

S A D B O Y S
did you at least win an awesome set from your PA surely winning her side of the contract?

Sasher

Reaction score
This contract event helps me now to understand how the people who hated techies felt when he was released, I seriously despise having to play against a PA every game.

SparklyMuffinz

Reaction score
This contract event helps me now to understand how the people who hated techies felt when he was released, I seriously despise having to play against a PA every game.
I actually had a fun game yesterday. If you've been keeping up with the update, you'll know some heroes have been sent to the grave and new contracts have been formed (Crystal Maiden and Witch Doctor being two).

My pub game yesterday consisted of:
1.) First person to random got Witch Doctor,
2.) Second person to random got PA,
3.) Third person to random (me) got Necrophos.
Haha, like what are the odds!? It worked out though because I killed her in 2 minutes but unfortunately we had a Faceless Void who was too afraid to man up so we lost. I love love love Neceophos but I can never win as him and it's extremely frustrating.