Русская мафия! [Complete]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
ooglie's flip will give us notty's alignment, and a cop is a more dangerous role than doctor to be masquerading as. also the fact that who in their right mind claims doctor for no reason as mafia.
I'm defending Oog because he's towntelling and I'm 99% sure hes town. If he's not I'm gonna facepalm myself to death as Master puts it, but I honestly doubt he will flip maf.

And Jolt claimed Doctor-ish, just as 77. Statistically we have a 100% success rate when lynching someone who claims to be protective, why would you not go for these odds???????
you could just ask me to stop, if it bothers you.
Please stop <3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ooglie's flip will give us notty's alignment, and a cop is a more dangerous role than doctor to be masquerading as. also the fact that who in their right mind claims doctor for no reason as mafia.
It won't. I've been defending oog as much as notty probably, doesn't mean I'm on his side (Town/Mafia), it just means we think he's Town.

And it wasn't a random doc claim, he claimed to visit erik to get myuser lynched and when questioned about why he visited he answered vaguely with that he was trying to protect him. Whether he's lying or not, he will give us a pretty definite idea of whether myuser is Mafia or not.

• Old
Reactions: Hunter

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The town turns their votes in after a day of clamouring over potatoes, censorship, and an entity known only as Vissarion...

Final Votecount (Day 2)
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Ooglie101 (7/9) - Hunter, Jivvi, erik5456, watermelon1388, Notme, mastersten, 77thshad[/BCOLOR]
77thShad (6/9) - Nottykitten, Ooglie101, Infected_alien8_, Duffie, Timdood3, myusername22
Notme (2/9) - Aqua, CaffeinatedKitty

Result: Ooglie101, Josef Nenashev the Censorer (obfuscates/steals a selected person's system message reports, but with varying effectiveness) has been lynched.

It is now Night 3. Please send your night actions (if/when applicable)

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
A bloody sunrise dawns over Nedostatochnost once more...

Infected_Alien8, Nikodim Gorbachyov the Pyrotechnician (potato-based bomb/vigilante) has died.
Duffie, Porfiriy Kazakov the Curfew Enforcer (roleblock/bodyguard) has died.
Notme, Sofia Kustova the Mad Gunwoman (must shoot someone upon lynching) has died.
Watermelon1388, Sergei Mikailov the Mafia Godfather (innocent on cop reports) has died.
Nottykitten, [CENSORED] the Soviet Spy (?) has died.

It is now Day 3
It takes 6 to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.​

Last edited:

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Okay, so I guess the best thing to do at the moment, is to recap who's alive, their roles, and who's dead, so we know what kind of ground we're currently treading.

Total Players at the start: 22
Currently dead players: 11 (Recap of roles below as stated by Priz upon death)

Currently living players: 11 (Recap of claims below, again, stealing from Hunter's table from the previous day because I'm lazy I don't know how out of date it is + I add some bits of my own that I remember from yesterday)

If I've made any mistakes, sorry. Please correct them if incorrect.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, thoughts from the deaths?
I feel like, most of these deaths may be due to Infected? From the sounds of it, "potato-based bomb" sounds like maybe he passes out potatoes at night and then if he gets killed, all those with the potato blow up with him? Or maybe it just means he's apart of the potato inn and acts like the normal bomb role, and thus I guess is the reason Watermelon died if water was the one who led the kill (I think Godfathers usually do that in most games, right?)

We lost Duffie, which is a bit unexpected, and now we've lost what was basically one of our "confirmed" townies.
Notme's death probably resulted from someone who wanted him dead yesterday (possible anti-townies?) as I believe there were a few, though if I'm not mistaken those were mostly because of how he was playing. >.<

And then Notty's death.
I don't know what to make of it. Is the censoring because of another role? We've had a lot of discussion about censoring this game but I just don't think there's a role that actively censors, since I feel like we'd have already seen such a thing (well, besides Ooglie. Like someone who censors night information like... I think there was a role that did that in Masquerade).
The censoring probably has something to do with Notty being the "soviet spy," and usually spies deal in secretive information so it was probably redacted from the records so we wouldn't know?
What kind of role even is that? Is Notty town? Mafia? Third-party? Completely different entity?

Anyways my guess is, there's probably a similar amount of anti-town compared to that of Bloody Masquerade; probably 2-3 more "normal" Mafia and 2-3 more Mkhedrioni(??? How many where in the assassins guild again? This faction feels like the equivalent of that).

I'm also going to agree with Mast's thought and say, was Infected the last person in the potato inn? >, <
If so, I guess everyone in there has some kinda potato ability, with Sam poisoning them and Infected blowing them up.
That leaves 77 and cat the last 2 members, cat a sort of watcher(?) and 77 having the ability to "save."(?)

I feel like, since there was 1 Mafia in that inn that we know of (Sam), there's probably going to be another from the other faction representing themselves in that inn.
Or maybe there isn't and using the 1 mafia per inn theory like we did in Masquerade(and maybe some of PvC?) may not apply here for all we know. x)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's about all I have to say for now because I really should go to bed since I have class in the morning. x.x

Reactions: Mastersten

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
also although notty's listed as a 'soviet spy', it's denoted with a question mark, meaning it mightn't be reliable. maybe a tailor or something? could be related to ooglie's role.

i don't lament lynching ooglie; his role was detrimental and i wouldn't rule out that it has some kind of link to notty. she said her partner had an investigative role; perhaps that was ooglie, or perhaps we have to track down another spy/similar role.