Русская мафия! [Complete]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Another thing to note - as far as I am aware of, we've been pointing fingers at people simply because someone's setup speculation proves him/her has scum
No, we're pointing fingers at 77 because he's suspiciously claimed a protective role without elaborating when questioned why he visited Erik and his claim being true or false pretty much determines whether myuser is lying or not. Lynching oog just because his role seems Mafia-like is surely lynching on theory more so than lynching 77. Sure, oog's role can harm Town but so can other Town roles, and oog can help Town too. 77 on the other hand has claimed something that directly disproves someone else's claim.

we're about to lynch someone who claims to have the ability to protect us, because of a counterclaim in a closed setup.
No, we're voting him because his claim being true or false pretty much proves some else's as a lie or not (unless that's what you meant by "counter claim" in which case I don't see how that isn't a good reason to lynch someone, especially when the other option (oog) is just because his role 'sounds mafia' even though it can greatly help town o.o)

Sorry if I've misunderstood what you were saying though.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jivvi

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ your examples of roles that can harm town included raxo and i think myu?
myu can presumably save people while killing their killer if chosen correctly
raxo's entire point is to shoot the mafia if lynched

sure, myu can accidentally kill investigative roles and raxo can mistakenly shoot a townie, but ooglie

man, ooglie redacts the report of EVERY RELEVANT PR HE VISITS.

do you not see his argument:
esc -> quit mafia
'his role is detrimental to town lets ignore that he can not use it on power roles and if he does then the power role can just claim so since they would know if their report is missing!'
he's literally saying "my role is harmful to town so let's not ignore the fact that i can just use on not power roles!!! or maybe not use it at all!!!"

which by his own admission renders any minuscule "pros" of his role null and void

yet you still defend him despite all of this

• Sad
Reactions: Duffie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
he's literally saying "my role is harmful to town so let's not ignore the fact that i can just use on not power roles!!! or maybe not use it at all!!!"
are you really resorting to twisting words to try and get your point across?
do you not see those lil 's
it means im making fun out of your point by taking on ur role

• Sad
Reactions: Duffie

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Between a potential censorer and a potential protection role, I'd very much prefer losing the censorer.

At this point it's pretty much about what we can afford to lose and what we can't - and while I am inclined to believe that 77th might be scum, I am hesitating because he might just be what he claims he is - we can't afford that.

What's surprising is the lack of deaths last night - our protective/roleblocking roles are doing well, especially with erik not being dead. With the choice between 77th and myu, both of them are equally likely to be protective; we either assume that notty has a modifier or myu's killing ability has an unknown limitation.

In other words, a 77th lynch is a giant risk we cannot afford to take, and since we're better off with an Ooglie lynch (despite my faith in him), that shall be what I'll settle with until there's any further progress.

Please reconsider your votes.

vote Ooglie101
this is basically the gist of my entire argument

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
since nobody's actually responded to my argument i'm assuming there are no possible counters (entirely likely due to the fact that i was arguing against "ooglie has a mafia role therefore he's town"). there's no reason to drag this out for the sake of shitposts and hurt feelings, so we should start making relatively final votes for that day, maybe including some reasoning, but as we've learned we can't always expect that. it would be totally sexy if we didn't bring up and random bandwagons to dilute the shortlist, since that really only serves to highlight you as someone who may or may not be in cahoots with one of the two primary targets.

if you want a breakdown of who's under scrutiny it's basically this:

ooglie claimed a traditionally mafia-sided role, and has had some contact with the mysterious sack of potatoes.
myuser claimed surgeon, but is opposed by 77's vague claim that he hasn't fully clarified and duffie's un-cc'd jailer claim.
77 claimed some 'saving role' that's not doctor or anything of that archetype. he hasn't disclosed even under pressure which rubs a lot of people a long way, especially when it could help us not lynch a healing role/lynch a mafia.
raxo claimed hunter, and while this claim seems mostly true, the undecisive are clamouring for a policy lynch due to the fact that raxo does seemingly random thing with no justification. some are reconsidering due to the fact that he'll probably shoot someone important.

probably missing a couple points but this is basically it.
Mastersten you gonna vote? deadline ties are bad

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Infected_alien8_ your examples of roles that can harm town included raxo and i think myu?
myu can presumably save people while killing their killer if chosen correctly
raxo's entire point is to shoot the mafia if lynched

sure, myu can accidentally kill investigative roles and raxo can mistakenly shoot a townie, but ooglie

man, ooglie redacts the report of EVERY RELEVANT PR HE VISITS.

do you not see his argument:

which by his own admission renders any minuscule "pros" of his role null and void

yet you still defend him despite all of this
Hmm now ooglie sounds super fishy.

vote ooglie.
Vote count pls, and how much left to deadline?

Reactions: Hunter

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ooglie101 (6/9) - Hunter, Myusername22, Jivvi, erik5456, watermelon1388, Notme
77thShad (5/9) - Nottykitten, Ooglie101, Infected_alien8_, Duffie, Timdood3
Notme (2/9) - Aqua, CaffeinatedKitty
Myusername22 (1/9) - 77thShad

deadline in about 4 hours 45 mins

Reactions: Notme

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
well i guess this is bye
despite how much i literally despise hunter i don't think he's maf
myuser is probs inno
77 is not to be trusted
aqua is probs mafia as well
whoever that darned chief is (if they exist) is probs mafia too

meanwhile something that i've been wondering 77thShad why are you a potatoholic

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
WELL i told myself i'd save the embarrassment since i realised it after what i said to myuser (in which i embarrassed myself there too) but the PM may have slightly hinted something happening when i die but i kinda just skimmed over it but saw after rechecking
it doesnt mention anything happening to another player but idk (maybe i get myuser to stop killing for some random reason)
im praying its lynch immunity!
guess i'll also claim my name before it comes out later: Josef Nenashev

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
WELL i told myself i'd save the embarrassment since i realised it after what i said to myuser (in which i embarrassed myself there too) but the PM may have slightly hinted something happening when i die but i kinda just skimmed over it but saw after rechecking
it doesnt mention anything happening to another player but idk (maybe i get myuser to stop killing for some random reason)
im praying its lynch immunity!
guess i'll also claim my name before it comes out later: Josef Nenashev
Are you implying, that you are mad gunwoman too -or other action on lynch?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
ACTUALLY myusername22 why are you voting me if 77 has claimed that you role is fake since they supposedly used an action against you
surely if you are the surgeon then your vote should be on him!
I don't really trust 77, but that doesn't mean he's mafia. Besides, I find it doubtful a mafia member would openly attack the way he did, it's just the kind of thing that usually draws too much attention. Yes, Theoretically one of use must be lying, unless one of us were roleblocked somehow, and if that's the case it was probably him because I imagine I probably killed samlen last night. I couldn't get him to explicitly claim doctor so that element doesn't conflict, yet. It's more likely he is lying than one of us having been roleblocked, but I can't imagine a mafia member so openly attacking the doctor like that. Therefore, I imagine if this the case that he is probably third party. And let's say he's telling the truth: It's highly unlikely there are three protective roles in this game, so we should aim for either him or duffie. However, we will have more information and be more likely to lynch correctly near the end of the game.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I don't really trust 77, but that doesn't mean he's mafia. Besides, I find it doubtful a mafia member would openly attack the way he did, it's just the kind of thing that usually draws too much attention. Yes, Theoretically one of use must be lying, unless one of us were roleblocked somehow, and if that's the case it was probably him because I imagine I probably killed samlen last night. I couldn't get him to explicitly claim doctor so that element doesn't conflict, yet. It's more likely he is lying than one of us having been roleblocked, but I can't imagine a mafia member so openly attacking the doctor like that. Therefore, I imagine if this the case that he is probably third party. And let's say he's telling the truth: It's highly unlikely there are three protective roles in this game, so we should aim for either him or duffie. However, we will have more information and be more likely to lynch correctly near the end of the game.
Then explain the "Omg im dying town pls remember there is only one doctor!!1!!". Seemed like you really believed them to be Mafia back when you were on the voting block and now suddenly not?

Think about it, lynching Oog will prove us nothing and lynching 77 will prove us a whole lot. I stand by my thought that Oog is Town so I think it's a really bad idea to lynch someone just because their claimed role is usually scum. Priz said not all roles are like the basic ones, which we have seen already, so Oog's role is very likely to be true in my opinion and hes also towntelling hard in my opinion.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Then explain the "Omg im dying town pls remember there is only one doctor!!1!!". Seemed like you really believed them to be Mafia back when you were on the voting block and now suddenly not?

Think about it, lynching Oog will prove us nothing and lynching 77 will prove us a whole lot. I stand by my thought that Oog is Town so I think it's a really bad idea to lynch someone just because their claimed role is usually scum. Priz said not all roles are like the basic ones, which we have seen already, so Oog's role is very likely to be true in my opinion and hes also towntelling hard in my opinion.
You're absolutely right. I find ooglies role bizarre, so thats the reason its unlikely to be town, but I find 77s claim really unlikely, but in reality I don't want to lynch either of them. I'd rather policy lynch Not me

Vote Notme

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You're absolutely right. I find ooglies role bizarre, so thats the reason its unlikely to be town, but I find 77s claim really unlikely, but in reality I don't want to lynch either of them. I'd rather policy lynch Not me

Vote Notme
did you forget
that we have a deadline
in literally one hour

vote one or the other, not neither

• Thank You
Reactions: myusername22

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
this is petty. myuser was notably non-panicked when he was in the limelight, and it drew votes in his favour because presented rational and believable arguments plus he wasn't going apeshit over a game on the internet. correct me if i'm wrong but there's also something unprofessional about openly staring 'i despise a player of this game purely because they disagreed with me in said game".

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter