Русская мафия! [Complete]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
this is petty. myuser was notably non-panicked when he was in the limelight, and it drew votes in his favour because presented rational and believable arguments plus he wasn't going apeshit over a game on the internet.
Please read page 65 again and try to tell me this again. Also where did the "apeshit" come from, I just said he seemed a small bit desperate, which went away once we believed him(ish).

• Confusing
Reactions: Jivvi

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Please read page 65 again and try to tell me this again. Also where did the "apeshit" come from, I just said he seemed a small bit desperate, which went away once we believed him(ish).
the desperation i read on that page from myu is a fraction of what i've read from you and ooglie and doesn't really continue past that page, thus why i maintain that myuser's been a lot calmer.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i tried pointing out that notty's role has mutated conveniently quite a bit, but nobody cared, too. strange stuff.
well i was mainly referencing that i survive longer after claiming bellboy and dancer but then when i claim my real role i am instantly lynched due to it. i feel like myuser right now tbh

i guess that 'censorer' can be added to cop as the roles i can never win with

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
was legitimately hoping people were going to come along and support lynching notme. I have a really strong gut feeling against him. Anyway, I have a really bad feeling the Ooglie is town, and I really don't think it's a good idea to lynch him. Hunter is right, there's no reason to flip a coin to decide who dies, so I was going to vote for 77 if nobody would support a Notme lynch. Anyway, since we're almost out of time going to go for 77 because his claim is suspicious and I'm not getting any reads on him. Like I said, Ooglies town telling in this game, and his scum tells are usually obvious, so either he's improved massively this game or he's actually town.

Unvote
Vote 77thshad

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ooglie101 (7/9) - Hunter, Jivvi, erik5456, watermelon1388, Notme, mastersten, 77thshad
77thShad (6/9) - Nottykitten, Ooglie101, Infected_alien8_, Duffie, Timdood3, myusername22
Notme (2/9) - Aqua, CaffeinatedKitty

• Thank You
Reactions: Jivvi