Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
that's dumb tbh
you claimed oneshot
you claim to have used your one shot

therefore why would you be targeted

so, with that in mind, what the heck did you do
(would prefer cat and erik to out watcher reports first but that's unlikely to happen)

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Okay guys so let's do what we should've done already. I'm feeling 90% sure caff is mafia. She's contributed very little to the game, and while she claims it is because she is busy I feel like she's followed a typical mafia lurk pattern. Yesterday there were no night deaths and she just happened to be roleblocked that night. Because there are two mafia teams we should assume there are probably at least two mafia sided night kills each night, (one per mafia team) so Samlen probably died by my hand when visiting erik, and caff was probably in the other mafia team and was roleblocked when she went to perform the kill. I feel like the evidence against her is overwhelming and I believe she is the best candidate for a lynch at this point.

Vote Caffeinatedkitty
"Overwhelming evidence" that can all be easily explained otherwise. When I don't reply, I am either reading but too busy to get my thoughts together into a post or I don't have anything worthwhile to say. And if you recall, we have more than one protective role, so it's very likely that a kill and a protect coincided.

list of current players by activity:

[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}jkangaroo{/td}
{td}Hawaiian, occasional long posts{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Hunter{/td}
{td}Active{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}CaffeinatedKitty{/td}
{td}Band, occasional post{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Jivvi{/td}
{td}Australian, active(?){/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}erik5456{/td}
{td}comes up with the occasional crack theory{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}myusername22{/td}
{td}varies{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}catgirl12466{/td}
{td}least active player, averse to posting?{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Aqua{/td}
{td}trash memes{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Mastersten{/td}
{td}medium activity, vodka{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}timdood3{/td}
{td}
presumably busy irl, active when available{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}77thshad{/td}
{td}
literally australian, also vague{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
It was orchestra, not band, and that was only for two days. What mainly has me held up is AP homework.

Thing is I kinda don't want to say, incase I'm targeted at night for it.
If you've already used it, it's frankly a waste to kill you, because that's not going to change it--unless it was a investigation and you refuse to spill the results.
I'm starting to get the feeling you're a mafia that's been caught up in a feeble cover and is scrambling to make excuses for not fully claiming.

CaffeinatedKitty the hell is your claim
As for my claim, I'm the (as of today, very frustrated) 'Contraband Officer,' and my action is to investigate one person per night to find out if they have the ability to kill. My targets were Vatu, Sam, and Infected, and yes I think you can see why I'm getting frustrated here.
I keep nailing kill roles, but it's completely useless because I'm blocked, they die, or both.

Aaaand that's all from me for now.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Overwhelming evidence" that can all be easily explained otherwise. When I don't reply, I am either reading but too busy to get my thoughts together into a post or I don't have anything worthwhile to say. And if you recall, we have more than one protective role, so it's very likely that a kill and a protect coincided.

It was orchestra, not band, and that was only for two days. What mainly has me held up is AP homework.

If you've already used it, it's frankly a waste to kill you, because that's not going to change it--unless it was a investigation and you refuse to spill the results.
I'm starting to get the feeling you're a mafia that's been caught up in a feeble cover and is scrambling to make excuses for not fully claiming.

As for my claim, I'm the (as of today, very frustrated) 'Contraband Officer,' and my action is to investigate one person per night to find out if they have the ability to kill. My targets were Vatu, Sam, and Infected, and yes I think you can see why I'm getting frustrated here.
I keep nailing kill roles, but it's completely useless because I'm blocked, they die, or both.

Aaaand that's all from me for now.
so that's a yes on all three? (the sam result would have been useful but eh, tough luck)
interesting role

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
CaffeinatedKitty I'm curious as to what comes up positive, for example myuser who doesn't kill directly or me after I've used my secondary ability.

a consolation prize might be thrvfact thatba vigilante died, meaning a lot of killing roles will be malicious (though this does depend on what qualifies).

Hunter I still have the virgin ability but assuming i killed raxo i can no longer roll a dice for the chance to kill myself or my target.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Okay, I'll come clear about my one-shot PR, my Role is War Veteran, and my one-shot PR allowed me to kill anyone who visited me for one night, which is why I'm scared of telling you guys because now the mafia know I'm an easy kill ;-;

(I also probably killed some1 lastnight, hopefully watermelon :p)

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Okay, I'll come clear about my one-shot PR, my Role is War Veteran, and my one-shot PR allowed me to kill anyone who visited me for one night, which is why I'm scared of telling you guys because now the mafia know I'm an easy kill ;-;
What exactly is your pr (not sure if it was asked before but still wanna know)
Going off for the night o/

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score

(I also probably killed some1 lastnight, hopefully watermelon :p)
Yeah if that's the truth I honestly don't see why the Mafia would kill you, since no you're essentially a vanilla townie without the 1 shot. Usually they tend to go after unknowns or powerful PR's.

And I can sort of see that role existing: War Veteran?, well, that could be a number of wars that Russia's fought, maybe WWII, maybe the Soviet-Afghan occupation, etc, etc. It definitely fits this sort of "time period" where the Soviet Union still exists but is falling apart, and also the rise of the Mkhedrioni in Georgia whom seemed to form together near the end of Soviet occupation. (yay for taking stuff from wikipedia).
It could also explain why some of our townie-roles are sort of based on surveillance, like Duffie as the 'Curfew Enforcer,' and the existence of so many (supposedly) claimed investigative/watching roles.

Though honestly at the same time it's somewhat more difficult to believe since it sounds exactly like Myuser except one-shot and without the ability to save, and also like Notme's but only because it's a killing one-shot role.

*shrugs*

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes Infected was the other potato member.
I think I caused Water's death/was a part of it anyway.
And I will claim when I wake up in ~8 hours.
it's been eleven hours pls wake up

I was thinking/leaning/implying moreso just the "if someone visits me, I kill them."
I just worded it wrongly I guess?
myu said anyone who visits his target dies