Zombie returns, now as your server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faliara

Reaction score
I should've expected this...

Honestly, I was hoping that it would be that Classic Lava would return. But, seeing as all activities on Classic have been shut down, and there's already RoF, I should've known it was gonna happen. I guess I won't be making any 10-story spawnhouses...

But honestly, I'm still hapoy, because we have Zombie back!

... Except that I have no idea if I'll ever be able to join.

D:

Zombies isnt the returning Blocktopia server that Mal was talking about. This is just WinX releasing the software for old zombie players to host and play with their friends. But I wouldnt get your hopes up if you want classic lava to be the returning server, its 99 percent positive that Blocktopia wont be hosting any more classic servers.
Read the thread before you post on it please
I already did, I just think of it like that -_-

• Sad
  • Disagree
Reactions: HypeBurst and Notme

Mevgin

Reaction score
A small question, WinX:

Am I able to rename the server?
Because right now, everytime I close [McZombLite], the number behind the # changes.
Like this, the players arent able to resume.

Reaction score
Players should not be able to resume even if the server name doesn't change. The random salt changes every time the server is started, and, with a new salt, the player will need a new mppass, making resume useless.

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

No Idea Why Am I getting This
Hmm, i suck at networking, but you should be able to connect with localhost even if the port is closed. It's probably something else. Send me the logs in the logs folder.
Classic minecraft multiplayer won't work with Java 7... you need to remove it and install Java 6.

D

Deleted member 4601

Someone tell me why the icon was stolen from PvZ...

anshulgamer

Reaction score
It works for me here, with Java 7, the only problem i get because of it is the menu problem.

No Idea Why Am I getting This
Hmm, i suck at networking, but you should be able to connect with localhost even if the port is closed. It's probably something else. Send me the logs in the logs folder.
Classic minecraft multiplayer won't work with Java 7... you need to remove it and install Java 6.
Just realised I didn't forward port...

• Informative
Reactions: Notme

anshulgamer

Reaction score
Idk if it this would be a necro post, But I need help. I port forwarded and assigned my router a static Ip, still people can't login to my server, But I can login to it. HELP!

anshulgamer

Reaction score
Idk if it this would be a necro post, But I need help. I port forwarded and assigned my router a static Ip, still people can't login to my server, But I can login to it. HELP!
Have you confirmed your ports are open? Use a tool like this to confirm you correctly opened them.
Oh it says it closed OMG WHAT SHUD I DO I AM TERRFIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.