Zombie Poll!

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
1. When did you join the zombie survival server? Since before the reset back in March 2011. Probably late 2010. You probably didn't notice me, I was such a noob.

2. Who was the first Operator you met? I didn't really talk to anyone when I joined. I was shy, and I am a type of person that likes people to talk to me first. So I don't really remember personally meeting an op. Later on, though, I eventually did. But I still don't remember who.

3. Who was the first player you met? First player... Hmm. There was this really good person back a LONG time ago that I first started liking. Although I didn't talk to him much, he was still on my "idol" list. I would follow him around because he knew all the secrets. T_T Like I said, I was such a noob. Don't remember the exact name, but I remember something like... "MrSimple" or something? I am probably 99% wrong. xD

4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? No, never.

5. What was your first map you remember playing? First map... My memory is foggy of that time period.

6. What was your first runner map? LOL, back then I didn't even know what running was. I always hid, unlike now (In which I never hide. (Unless it calls for it)). So if it was meant for running, I definitely found some way to hide.

7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? I would say that my biggest milestone (although to others it would be like, HAHA MILESTONE?!) was reaching the amount of survives I am at now.

8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? No, never banned.

9. What are your future goals for the server? Get on the board!

10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Doubt it.

11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser. I don't like the fact that you have to press space every time you want to jump on WoM. I'm lazy and like to hold down Space. xD

12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? I'm not sure. I mean, I don't ever see anyone doing a bad job. Except theodorre. When there was that No Fun Allowed rule, he was always breaking it and he would try to influence me to have fun. AND THOSE FUN BOXES OMG. I say ban. But that's not my place. xD Lololol, joking. I love Theo. <3

13. Who do you see the most on the server? Rose87 and HypeBurst. <3 My babies.

14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? I don't know if I missed anything great so I don't have an answer.

15. What is your favorite map, why? Anything that involves running. Basically. Best maps in my opinion. Hate small maps that aren't built for running. Like Nazi Zombies. (I believe that's the correct name. xD)

16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I think secrets are good for CERTAIN maps. Secrets like the one in ripoff don't belong. I also don't agree with 10 secrets in one map.

17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? I don't really know.

18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? I have a small group of people (3), but I believe they have all been or are currently trusted.

19. What staff member do you see the least amount? Nillbugwtw. Have never talked to him, but I barely ever see him online.

20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? This server as a whole is the best. I have been to other zombie servers (Just to see their rules / staff / community) and I never want to even step foot in any of them again.

21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? I do not play any other servers. Including outside of Blocktopia. Although back in the past I did have a short addiction to TnT. It probably lasted about 2 weeks.

22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? I love it when people talk to me. Making friends > Anything.

23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? I've only been angry once. It was at ssonicmovies. Never been angrier. Firstly, he is very rude and treated me like crap and blamed EVERYTHING when I got him but the fact that I got him legit. Like Lag, Ran into me, etc. But that isn't what this is about. This is about a time on Swordbase. I was running from a zombie and HAPPENED to run into the SAME room as him. Oh dear, call the ops. (Hehe, get it? xD) Anyway, the zombie got him and he started cursing at me with his ignorance about how I purposely led the zombie to him. Wouldn't drop it either. Just kept cursing.

24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? I've never really been in any events. (Don't think I have)

25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? I like a lot of peoples' skins, but I don't want / envy them.

26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? I think Rose87 is a very good runner. Others I think are good: HypeBurst, M_B_H, BkayB yaaaa. I am sure there are others but I can't think of anyone else At the moment. T_T

27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? I don't really think someone can be a better hider than another. Hiding, in my opinion, is horrible. Because of the ability to scan places for names without having to actually search the place.

28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? I'm not sure.

29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Yes, I actually do like those. When they are used correctly. I am directly referring to Power Pill. It's used a lot but it doesn't really change the game considering 97.32% of the time it is reversed. So I've learned to take advantage of Power Pill and purposely turn back into a human.

30. Who is in an inspiration to you? I do not know.

THAT WAS FUN. Also, excuse my OCD. Keeping things neat and grammatically correct is a priority for me.

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? The day of the reset, or maybe a little before.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? One_Survivor
  3. Who was the first player you met? JWB101197 (when he was a player for the 2nd time :p)
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Yes, zombie op for 26 days. zombie op for the 2nd time on april 4th, which currently means 4 months and counting :D
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? asylum
  6. What was your first runner map? lighthouse
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Getting operator
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? yes i was it was an auto ban in july 5th 2011. :p
  9. What are your future goals for the server? getting veteran operator, reaching avant in timeonline ( I WILL DO IT ) 10000 kills, 1000 survivals.
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? yes, on the timeonline board, i'm 4th, on the kills, logins, zombie karma.
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? wom
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? each and every one of you.
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? kraby
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? i wish i was here when theone's changed into blocktopia
  15. What is your favorite map, why? asylum, always asylum because it was my first map.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. no, in a real zombie apocalypse there wouldn't be any secrets.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who?no one
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? those who work hard for the rank.
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? awwwyea
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? powerpill
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? i would vanish of the face of the earth because i would never go to any servers or just stay on forums =D
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? everytime someone tells me thanks
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? when someone targets me on purpose when i'm going for bear grylls just to make me angry.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Tournaments
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? jwb101197
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? myst, myst, myst, myst oh and did i say myst?
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? ooglie
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? kraby
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? i like
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? avant

Bieber_x

Cutie Op
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? December 19th 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Lily97
  3. Who was the first player you met? jackamel
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Since June sooo... about 2-3 months
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Umm.. I forgot what its called D: I think its airbattle something like that :p
  6. What was your first runner map? runrunrun
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? When I got trusted :p?
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? I've never been banned :)
  9. What are your future goals for the server? Um.. to be a better person to everyone not just some kid who likes Justin Bieber :p
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? I'm not on the board :)
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? Everyone :D
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? HypeBurst, TheRedShark and Bluehoneydew :)
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? Nopee
  15. What is your favorite map, why? runrunrun, umm... I don't know I just like it.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Um.. I don't get it by believe in a secret.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Barri :(
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? I don't knoww D:
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? Wyrer
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? I don't knoww what that means either.
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? TnT because they say Hi to me :)
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? On the map Narrows I hid in the corner of the map and I was the last one then Dessern came to see if I was legal then he killed me :(
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? When I never got a title :p
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? I don't know because I never took part in any of them :p
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Rose's skin and Luhv's skin :)
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? TheRedShark
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? HypeBurst
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Kraby or Notty
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I like them all :)
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Everyone who helped me to be where I am now :)

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
1. When did you join the zombie survival server? November 23rd, 2010.

2. Who was the first Operator you met? iLiL, Yearly and ToastKitten. I miss them D:

3. Who was the first player you met? Hm. Hard one. I can't remember D:

4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I was a Trusted on Zombie for about 6-7 months before I resigned. Then I became a Trusted again, but only for about 3 weeks to a month

5. What was your first map you remember playing? Venice was first, Snow was second and Launch was third.

6. What was your first runner map? Bootcamp and Dontstop, then soon after, Ripoff.

7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Meeting as many people as I have on the server. c:

8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? I've never been banned on Zombie. However, my friend got me IP banned on Lava a long time ago, but the IP was unbanned following an appeal I made for my friend.

9. What are your future goals for the server? To get Bear Grylls! RAH

10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Afraid not. D:

11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM.

12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? RaneofPane, AvantGarde, One_one_two and JWB101197 are the most hardworking Ops in my opinion. And, of coures, Damer_Flinn and Vatumok. :3

13. Who do you see the most on the server? RaneofPane, HypeBurst, BkayB and Hahaha00000.

14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? To see the day where there were lava timers. x)

15. What is your favorite map, why? My favourite map by far is a map that was discontinued called xl. It was so big that the humans won by far EVERY game, so it was removed from the entire system. x) But my favourite one that is still around would have to be venice. I love it, and it was my first map. :3

16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I think if a map has just one secret which is really big and complex, I love it. I'm sure many others would disagree but this is me talking. :p

17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Minsc - they randomly disappeared a while ago D:

18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? All the people that I think deserve Trusted already have it. xD

19. What staff member do you see the least amount? fireball0906. I have never, ever seen him on before.

20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? POWERPILL. HELL YES.

21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Probably might try out AoD or go to Lava. Or I'd quite Minecraft. D:

22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Whenever I'm playing with a group of people, not just being a lone ranger. :)

23.Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Most people have anger problems meaning they get really angry. I have anger problems meaning I CAN'T get angry. So, N/A. :)

24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? The Zombie Apocalypse themed Map Competition! I loved it, and so many new maps at once! :)

25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? I like my own skin, but I always thought AvantGarde and JWB101197's skins stuck out the most. (I mean Avant's blingy beard guy, not the yellow JWB copy. xD)

26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? xXChorasXx is, by far, a notch or two ahead of everyone else. After him comes probably badcop90 (I think that's his number :c), HypeBurst, Rose87 and Trap_Wolf. I come somewhere after them, along with probably BkayB and Hahaha00000.

27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? I'm not trying to brag, I think the people that find the best spots are probably foxararma, One_Survivor and me.

28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? WinX64, by far.

29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I love Powerpill, especially on the nobuild maps, and I've never had a game of either of the others.

30. Who is in an inspiration to you? AvantGarde, Airkid and JWB101197 are my biggest Op+ inspirations, and my biggest player/Trusted inspirations are foxararma, HypeBurst, BkayB and Hahaha00000. You rock, guise :D

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
1. I joined on the 12th of August 2011 at 11:36:39 AM.
2. First operator I met was Walker12.
3. First player I met was probably ikertop, we became friends after some time.
4. I held [Trusted] For about 5 months in total, and been op for about 4 months.
5. First map I played was oilrig.
6. Nobuild128 I think, I'm not too sure.
7. Probably being no.1 in most kills and zombie karma. And getting Op too.
8. I was never banned, but I banned a few people.
9. Get Vet op maybe some time.
10. No.1 in ./board zombie and ./board kills
11. Never used WoM, so broswer.
12. I feel that all staff members are doing great job.
13. I see gassy_europeon a lot.
14. Someone getting 2000 survives or 20k kills, and promotions.
15. dontstop is my fave, no doubt. It's a nice running map.
16. I'd say too much secrets it bad. 1 secret per map should be maximum, and they should be quite obvious.
17. I miss a few people. Megatron, Jowe, Int. Nottycat could be a bit more active, but I understand his love to SMP.
18. A few people could be good trusteds, but I won't mention who.
19. Since I got op, I haven't seen ethical1337. It's been a long time.
20. Powerpill. It's great.
21. Probably TNT or SMP.
22. Getting promoted from [Trusted] to Op.
23. Watching some people leave the community/server.
24. Double Elimination Tourney that's going on right now. It's fun!
25. I dunno. Steve skin is good x)
26. One_survivor would be in my opinion best runner.
27. XxChorasxX Tends to hide in amazing spots, so him.
28. I won't say me, since I'm a tad good, so Winx64 is best in my opinion.
29. I love all.
30. Vatumok, he works extremely hard. Well so do all Controller + Except Avant, he's lazy he only spent 2000 hours online. (kidding ;3)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Here I go!
Added spoiler because it is better so pages wont be too long. (You should too =3)
When did you join the zombie survival server?
About November 2010 =D

Who was the first Operator you met?
JWB I think

Who was the first player you met?
Honestly no idea.

Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long?
Yush.
Back somewhere last year before summer vacation. (June 2011?)
Then I got banned on SMP twice and got demoted. It lasted 1-3 weeks. (not sure)

Then I already forgot when it was, but this year I got trusted \o/
Then I got promoted to op \o/
I was op for like 3 months. (I dont count, so everything I say can be wrong)

What was your first map you remember playing?
Futurecity.
(I forgot if thats a map, name might be wrong)

What was your first runner map?
Bootcamp.
Still love it.

Whats your biggest milestone in the server?
What is this, I have no idea what this means. Ill edit later on.

Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why?
Nope, I have always been a good cat!

What are your future goals for the server?
Get everyone to like me.
(atleast the active members, banned/rulebreakers not =3)

Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it?
Yup, I am 6th on /kills, and I am 6th on /logins

Do you play it on WoM or Browser?
Browser.
I dont like full screen in minecraft.

Who do you think does the best job as a staff member?

Vatumok I guess.
Always been one of the best =D

Who do you see the most on the server?
Either kraby1 or Gasy_Europeon.
<3

Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what?

Dont know what you mean by that either. Will edit this later on.

What is your favorite map, why?

Dontstop.

Great runner map and I am good at it.

Do you believe in map secrets, explain.
Stop asking me questions I dont understand D=

Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who?

Alot of people. For I am inactive.
Thus I will not name most of them because I miss alot of people.

Lily97 I MISS YOU ALOT TOUGH, D=
Havent seen you in perhaps a month now.

Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted?

Cbreezy, y u no apply!
(Or have I been so inactive that hes trusted already, Or I forgot)

What staff member do you see the least amount?
Little Nillybug.

What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?

I always loved derping with /say
(even tough I shouldnt)

If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to?

TNT, SMP, AOD, I love alot of servers =D

Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server?

Theres no real happiest moment. I always like being with friends on the server.

Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server?

I dont get angry alot.
And if it is its because I died due kippers =P

What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?

Fan rotation is nice, tought my graphics card died so I get wizard kicked almost every round.
(Thus why I am inactive since its just getting annoying D=)

What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had?

Forseti

Oh you know I love your skin.
(You didnt change it already did you?)

Who is the best runner in your opinion?

Myst and kraby1.
(Always love chasing both)

Who is the best hider in your opinion?

As runner I dont hide that much, so I wouldnt know.
I'll just say Jowe wo survives in obvious spots.

Who is the best zombie in your opinion?

Meeeeeee and kraby1 again. Tag tag tag....

Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players?

I like Ops vs Players, and powerpill sometimes.
(must be a good situation for PP tough)

Who is in an inspiration to you?
Gassy, Kraby, Vatumok, One_survivor, JWB.
But I learn new things everyday when being with amazing people =D

Sorry if I forgot you or didnt put you in ;)

Well, that were alot of questions =D

• Love
Reactions: kraby1

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? September 15, 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? dannyboymed
  3. Who was the first player you met? Mifd
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I recently got approved my Trusted Trial. Like 4 weeks ago. So yes.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Don't remember the name. But it was a map were there were a lot of buildings.
  6. What was your first runner map? Runrunrun
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Have this Trusted Position. And my whois. Doing great on the Tourney and have Eliminated a quite amount of players.
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Haha. Well, Yes I've been. It was the FIRST time I got on Blocktopia Zombie Server. I didn't knew anyone nor the rules. So I just started speaking spanish (My mother language) and dannyboymed was like "Ansoro you can only speak english in this server" and I was like "WHAT?! Thats being racist!" So before I left I called him "IDIOT!". Sorry Danny :p Like 3 months later I decided to Make my ban appeal and I was forgiven:) I was so stupid in that time.... haha.
  9. What are your future goals for the server? Try to get to Operator. And work harder on my whois. AND try to win the Double Elimination Tourney.
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? No I'm not. Still ;)
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser.
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? Hmm. I think EVERYONE does a remarkable job! But I think crashb23 is an excelent trusted. He is so mature and he is always helping everyone. (He really deserves to be an op). Every OP makes an amazing job too. But in my opinion theodorre kraby1 Txboy1234 and fireball0409 do an amazing job.
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? Hmm. I always see xXxFruitNinjaxXx Txboy1234 and Oviony. Mostly.
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? When someone gets to the Board and any Promotions.
  15. What is your favorite map, why? I have a lot. I like Spleefathon, Bootcamp, Runrunrun. Etc... I am just good at running maps.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Depends on the map. Because there are some maps were EVERYONE knows the secrets. So I just prefer no to go there. But in the other hand there are others were the secrets are NOT known. So it just depends.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? I actually miss my first friend in here mifd. Oh and Ssonicmovies. I miss him so much. Rather than that I prettu much see everyone haha.
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? I believe xXxFruitNinjaxXx ejaworski24 and Nomasaurus would fit that position perfectly. They are very mature persons and they are pretty much helping others.
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? I like being honest. So here I go. I don't see too much Awwwyea and Gamefan__15 and ethical1337. And trusted I don't see at all Willchill. And Sometimes I don't see Da Jinks.
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? I like powerpill and Panic <3
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Hmm. Not sure. Maybe SMP.
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? For me every moment is I'm happy when I play Zombie. BUT one of the happiest was when I got Trusted:)
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Haha sometimes I get a bit upset when I get killed at the last seconds :/
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? I love all the Tourneys. The Groups Tourneys and right now the Doble Elimination Tourney.
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? I like Maxx10680 HypeBurst Elita Bieber_x. Their skin are great and original.
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Hmm. Well I know Choras is First in the Board and he is a great runner. But I think there are really good runners besides Choras. PH_Serre Illusionist Vatumok Maxx10680 Ssonicmovies cbreezy95 solis22 Txboy1234 Oviony storm886
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? There are a lot good hiders. I think Luhvv freebiez ffrosty MustabearXD solis22 Jaffie
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? No doubt. kraby1 and WinX64
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I LIKE them. I think they bring much fun to the server.
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Well I think EVERYONE is an inspiration to me. I don't consider this community as just friends. I consider them as my Family <3

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
When did you join the zombie survival server?
Start of november 2011

Who was the first Operator you met?
dannyboymed I think

Who was the first player you met?
LetterP and Airkid
Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long?
Hmm for a few months a few months ago, and then now.

What was your first map you remember playing?
It was a chessboard I think. I remember Venice as well.

What was your first runner map?
Don't stop or crazy stairs I think.

Whats your biggest milestone in the server?
Getting op probably

Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why?
Nope

What are your future goals for the server?
To not be abused about my eyebrows kraby1

Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it?
Number 1 for worst zombie. Thank you, thank you very much

Do you play it on WoM or Browser?
When I was a player, on browser, now on wom.

Who do you think does the best job as a staff member?
Well all the staff do. You all rock staff! Trustees and ops!
Who do you see the most on the server?
Hahaha00000 or kraby1
Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what?
Emm not that I can think of

What is your favorite map, why?
Ermmm vault17?

Do you believe in map secrets, explain.
Yes, I am nearly positive they are not make believe.

Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who?
Hmmm, dumb shooter maybe
Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted?
Hahaha00000

What staff member do you see the least amount?
James81818. I would love to get to know him

What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?
The avoiding the zombies bit. Nah, maybe hardcore.

If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to?
TNT or buildbox or lava

Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server?
Either getting op or when we put the arrow over the afk player then they came alive. Like francenzombie o_o

Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server?
When people offend my skin. It's sexy and you know it

What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?
Tournaments probably

What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had?
JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES

Who is the best runner in your opinion?
Theredshark

Who is the best hider in your opinion?
_Illusionist_

Who is the best zombie in opinion?
Kraby1

Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players?
Love them all!

Who is in an inspiration to you?

A lot of people. The ones who make the server feel like a family <3 I love you guys

Look this isn't very pretty full cause I am on my iPhone. I'm innocent ._.

Reactions: kraby1

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? May, 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Snowma, jolas, kattzen
  3. Who was the first player you met? darkflame
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Trusted 6.5 months and running.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Nobuild128. I was first zombie.
  6. What was your first runner map? nobuild128
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Definetly getting trusted, it meant a lot, and I love it.
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? nope
  9. What are your future goals for the server? I am ambitious. I really want to go all the way to Admin.
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? nope
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? Well, vatumok is pretty great, and I think gassy and dess and theo and fire and great operators.
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? Fireball, gassy, and OS
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? I would have wanted to have been here from the very beginning, but I came to minecraft late.
  15. What is your favorite map, why? I like the map pyramids.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I like them as long as there not too secret, and easily escapable.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? KATTZEN. COME BACK KATT
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? Megatron. He would be a great trusted.
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? I haven't seen gamefan__15 in months.
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? I love the rules here compared to other zombie servers. It really makes it fun.
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? I would live in solitude.
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? The day I got trusted. I was so hyped.
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Darn that maxx ruining my streak of 4.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? I liked the team zombie comp where my team didn't show up. I beat 112 and choras by myself, I was so lucky.
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Nillbug. I love his tie.
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Sharky is pretty good.
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? I don't know, I never find them.
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Winx or Kraby
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Naw, its cool.
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? fireball0409 Great trusted, great op.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? 22nd of August 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Uh, perhaps One_Survivor.
  3. Who was the first player you met? nottycat, everyone talked like that mysterious kitty was awesome, when they are really a nub. Nottykitten
  4. My signature has the answerssss.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? complex, colonization or highway.
  6. What was your first runner map? Hm... if complex counts as a runner it would be that, other than that I'm clueless.
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Hm, probably getting op (I actually got it 3 times! Because int promoted me from opzombie to opref! :D)
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Nope, and I want it to stay that way x3 (unless it's like a joke 1 second ban or sumthing)
  9. What are your future goals for the server? 1000 hours, and atleast getting on one of the /board's in 20's (somewhat close in timeonline, PANDA IS A NUB :c (Rose)
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Uhhh... no but somewhat close to timeonline.
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM with it's awesome /wom
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? All of em.
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? Hmm, not sure really (even though I'm online alot)
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? Not really x3.
  15. What is your favorite map, why? tf2_badwater or purple_land (YEAH REMEMBER THAT MAP) because to be honest tf2_badwater is a great balanced map if you know it well and purple_land is just.. awesome.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. ~I beeelieeve in angels. Anyhow, I find 2 a map or 1 big one a map is cool.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Jowejowejowe (even though he came on like 2 or so days ago)
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? FRUITNINJA. FRUITNINJA. FRUITNINJA. Uhh, I won't state who I'd like it to be :3
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? ethical1337 to be honest, although he's a great op when I've seen him online.
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? All of em! /wom (Mainly /wom 1) is always a cool feature.
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? SMP and AoD.
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? This sounds really weird, getting first zombie and a killing spree for the first time. DON'T MAKE FUN OUT OF MEEE. :C
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Never really had one, well, once I was on a bear grylls streak and got lag-pillared to.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Double Elimination was fun, even though I'm already out (facing Maxx and Kraby is really unlucky .-.)
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Well, Ooglie101's is quite smashing might I say.
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Hard one, most players are awesome depending on which map.
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? One's that don't hide 2 blocks above the bottom, down the bottom, in the corners and know /dirt.
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? kraby and Winx. If they're online - you're pretty much dead.
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Love em all.
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Vatu's always awesome :3 literally everyone who's helpful, mature and kind :3.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? Dunno exactly, long while back, before the block limit.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? 12plm
  3. Who was the first player you met? Hm. Uh...I remember Matt_Allen before he was Op. xP He was probably Trusted though.
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Nope.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Uh,...I don't remember the name. Was so long ago. Guessing 747, since that's the first I remember.
  6. What was your first runner map? Bootcamp.
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Probably surviving my first time.
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Nope.
  9. What are your future goals for the server? Have fun, take over as uber Admin
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Board...? xP
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser, no WoM troubles then.
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? Can't pick one, I haven't seen them all. ;P
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? AvantGarde
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? Nope.
  15. What is your favorite map, why? Bootcamp, it's running.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Yes, they're fun little extras.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Hm. I'd say Guinness
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? Damer_Flinn
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? The ones in timezones opposite mine. xP Aka a lot of them.
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Has to be the map voting.
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Eheheheh. You're joking right? ;p TNT is my main.
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Uh...I have a lot. x3 Must I pick one?
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Wizard kicks...
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? None.
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? None, I like my skin. ;p
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Myst24/Hardneck
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? WinX64
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? IntensiK
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I have no preference. I play for the fun of it.
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Would have to say Avant and Damer.

• Haha
Reactions: 123

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? When towers were still legal
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Seput
  3. Who was the first player you met? ghostmark0
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? op, vetop, back to op for a long time.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? don't recall possibly yggdrassil
  6. What was your first runner map? Bootcamp.
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Vetop
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? No
  9. What are your future goals for the server?Get a new graphics card to be able to play for more than 5 minutes before crashing.
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Nope
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM (dur)
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? Haven't been on recently enough to tell. I am sure you all do great!
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? AvantGarde (I really only get on for like 5 secs when he is on
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? Nothing particular
  15. What is your favorite map, why? any non runner but well made map.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Sometimes. Only very occasionally and only 1 per map.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Seput
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? no clue ;)
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? That ethical1337 is pretty inactive
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? just chat because talking with people is fun.
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? I would play starcraft instead.
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Getting trusted I believe.
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Idiotic rulebreakers.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? nothing in particular
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Maarth3
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Myst24
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Jowe
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? IntensiK
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? both are fun, without abuse
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Seput was and Jowe

RMcraft

Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? August of last year
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Jolasveinn
  3. Who was the first player you met?
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? No :p
  5. What was your first map you remember playing?
  6. What was your first runner map? runrunrun
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server?
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? No :D
  9. What are your future goals for the server? To get one award :(
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Nah :p
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser :DD
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? M_B_H, because he is always on helping others :)! Plus, he is active when I get on.
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? Mustabear, every time I get on I swear he is on D:
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what?
  15. What is your favorite map, why? Vault, Many hiding spots there :D
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Yes, I love map secrets, because only some members know where they are and this gives them an advantage in the game!
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? jolasveinn :(
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? I would say Solis, xxFruity, or mustabear :D
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? Hm, Nillbugwtw and that needs to change fast D:
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Of course, tnt ;)
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Probably getting my title :D
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? I accidently hit r and was kicked, and I was in a good hiding spot.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? XxChoras, his skin is adorable, but I really do not want it, I just love it :D
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? xxChoras :p
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? xxchoras
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Winx :p
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players?
Who is in an inspiration to you? My inspiration is Xxchoras, he is just quiet and so good at zombies D:

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Just saying, this poll - makes my heart melt. Seeing players old and new alike being encouraged and inspired by other players, who in turn encourage and inspire more players! Just awesome! :) There is a reason I love this community, and this poll shows a large chunk of it! You all rock! :)
And you rock Jowe. <3

AvantGarde

Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? October 2010
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Seput
  3. Who was the first player you met? Duffie
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Everyone knows this already :p
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Original
  6. What was your first runner map? Bootcamp
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Getting Antfarm into rotation.
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? A lot of times, by IntensiK mostly, and myself by accident.
  9. What are your future goals for the server? To keep making the server a fun and happy place.
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? No.
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? Everyone, we truly have the most amazing staff <3
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? Trap_Wolf
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? I'm always around, so no.
  15. What is your favorite map, why? Antfarm. It has well balanced gameplay, beautiful design and is enjoyable to run/hide on.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I believe map makers should be able to do what they like with their maps, as long as it doesn't go too far (*Cough* Chaos).
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Jowe, Toastkitten and Dalitvak
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? ~
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? Ethical1337 (Sorry sweetie)
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Talking to people, making friends, playing tag. (I know that's technically 3 things, but I love it all)
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? I would play starcraft instead with Ethical.
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Meeting and making all the great friends I have on the server. Also when IntensiK used to get drunk, good times.
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? I don't think me getting mad is really possible.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Anything that keeps the server fresh and alive, nothing specific.
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Mjrox
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Myst24
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Jowe
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Myst24
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I like all of the above, with moderation of course.
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Jowe and IntensiK