Zombie Poll!

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
The Zombie Survival Server Poll

I've been curious to read about some of your history and opinions in the zombie survival, so lets get started!

1. When did you join the zombie survival server?
  2. Who was the first Operator you met?
  3. Who was the first player you met?
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long?
  5. What was your first map you remember playing?
  6. What was your first runner map?
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server?
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why?
  9. What are your future goals for the server?
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it?
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser?
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member?
  13. Who do you see the most on the server?
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what?
  15. What is your favorite map, why?
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who?
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted?
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount?
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to?
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server?
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server?
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had?
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion?
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion?
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion?
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players?
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you?
If you feel uncomfortable answering any of these questions, leave the question blank. Same if you don't remember.

• Useful
Reactions: Swate and Vrgin

MustabearXD

Reaction score
1. In october 2011
2. I think it was omgitsathong not sure though
3. forgot :/
5. Lighthouse or Mombassa
6. dontstop
7. getting 15 kills on a map without any spawn kills
11. Browser
12. Theodore <3 jk they are all excellent
13. M_B_H
15. Christmas_Chaos brings me christmas memories
17. Mach first trusted I met, and first zombie friend ;p
21. Lava
22. The thrill of surviving zombie chases as a human
23. whenever Im in an excellent hiding spot and get wizard kicked or afk kicked
25.Txboy's Steve skin xD
26. OS
27. Choras no doubt
28. Winx or Krabby >.<
30. wut who changed this question ;o i like the avant question!

• Haha
Reactions: Theodorre and Vrgin

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
  1. July 29th 2011
  2. Airkid
  3. Ummm smelyalata
  4. Yes, op 5 months 2 days
  5. Sunspots
  6. Nobuild128
  7. Getting op probably
  8. No
  9. I will be honest I want to keep going up through the ranks and eventually become a Controller or Director.
  10. Logins 19th
  11. WoM
  12. Not going to answer
  13. JWB
  14. Umm before server update.
  15. None really
  16. Dont like them that much (even though I use them) In my opinion a secret should be a death trap and fairly easy to find.
  17. Smely and Bored D:
  18. No idea
  19. JKangaroo
  20. No particular one.
  21. AoD or TNT.
  22. Getting to be friends with almost everybody :D
  23. Not going to answer
  24. Map Competiton
  25. None :p
  26. One_Survivor
  27. Dont pay attention to hiders.
  28. Kraby1
  29. Dont particurally like Hardcore. Powerpill I like. Ops vs players I am neutral.
  30. Vatumok/Nillbugwtw/Damer_flinn

Reactions: Mooglie

Dio4344

Reaction score
1. 5/8/12
3. Forget, Im guessing Solis22
4. Nope
5. Dont know the name but it was this one with a abridge and it was like all flat with some courses
8. Yes, The only reason I was banned was becasue my brother got banned and we had the same IP
9. To becone Trusted :)
11. Dont think so
12. My honest oppinion, Forseti, I like you as well
13. Forseti and Theadoore,howerver you spell it
14. No
15. My favorite map is RunRunRun because I like the parcour .
16. There could be, I say something like that on youtube.
17. well i dont really miss anyone, the people I havent seen though are Ssonicmovies and Hockeymatt79
18. LOL ME!!!!
19. I forget his name its like Dassern or something, but ive seen him lately.
21. None, This ones the Best
22. Getting like 7 kills
23. Getting banned
24. Tournaments
25. None, I like my skin
26. Dont we all run the same?
28. Kraby1, Gassy or Ssonicmovies
29. I like Ops vs Players, the other I dont really like.

• Love
Reactions: Solis22

JWB101197

Reaction score
  • When did you join the zombie survival server? October 2nd, 2010
  • Who was the first Operator you met? iLiL or Seput
  • Who was the first player you met? Brave_Gold_Heart
  • Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Well, I've been trusted 3 times, of which the first I was demoted for abuse ( :/ ), been OP twice and VetOP once.
  • What was your first map you remember playing? ZombieCastle
  • What was your first runner map? Heck if know, does ancient count? If not then bootcamp was probably the first runner map I played because if I recall correctly, it was the first runner map.
  • Whats your biggest milestone in the server? *EDIT: Getting set to nobody by Megatron ^.^
  • Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Nope
  • What are your future goals for the server? Stay active, get on at least one of the /boards for something
  • Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? No
  • Do you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM
  • Who do you think does the best job as a staff member?
  • Who do you see the most on the server? Most of the regular players, (RedShark, Hype, Mac etc.)
  • Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? Zombie V1, so I could see the maps change, and hybrids.
  • What is your favorite map, why? Attackatnight, looks great, plays pretty good, I also like junglecraze and sewers.
  • Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Two to three little ones are fine, or just one big secret, like the jumpcourse one in racetrack. More than that and it's secret overkill.
  • Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Seput, ToastKitten, Jowe (Although he was on the other day), Fearthehunter, IntensiK
  • Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted?
  • What staff member do you see the least amount?
  • What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Most features on the server are awesome.
  • If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? TNT or Lava
  • Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? The first time I was promoted to OP I couldn't believe it, so that would be one of the happiest.
  • Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? LuisN.
  • What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? 2010 Map Competition when Classic Build was around. (Only event I ever participated in :p)
  • What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Pickyerpoison, IntensiK,
  • Who is the best runner in your opinion? Myst
  • Who is the best hider in your opinion? Jowe
  • Who is the best zombie in opinion? Kraby
  • Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I like all of them, makes the game interesting and fun, I especially like hardcore, just wish it would come up a little bit more.
  • Who is in an inspiration to you? Seput, Jowe, Damer_Flinn and ToastKitten

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
1. 2012-03-07
2. Wyrer
3. James81818
4. Yes for about 1 month (trusted)
5. Christmas chaos
6. I think dont stop
7. killing 1500 people\
8. No
9. to become an operator+
10. no
11. WoM all the way
12. Chillingworth
13. Txboy1234
14. day 1 of the server
15. christmas Chaos it was my favorite map and i got my first survive there
16. Yes i like secrets i think they add a higher level of difficulty to the game.
17. GearZX
18. tough question
19. Willchill
20. Panic if that's considered a feature
21. premium SMP classic TNT
22. to many to choose from
23. Yet to come
24. Tournaments being the only ones i have participated in
25. Chillingworth
26. M_B_H
27. @solis ansoro2112
28. kraby1
29. love them
30. AvantGarde DEFINITALY

JtTorso

Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server?
    Long ass time ago.
    [*]Who was the first Operator you met? Megatorn.
    [*]Who was the first player you met? Idk
    [*]Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Yes.
    [*]What was your first map you remember playing? Prison.
    [*]What was your first runner map? What ever the first runner map was.
    [*]Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Getting admin.
    [*]Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Because I'm not an idiot.
    [*]What are your future goals for the server? Getting the rank of Cobra Commander.
    [*]Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? I'm like 3rd in logins.
    [*]Do you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM master race.
    [*]Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? Me.
    [*]Who do you see the most on the server? Me.
    [*]Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? That awesome state fair 3 summers back.
    [*]What is your favorite map, why? Most of them aren't that good.
    [*]Do you believe in map secrets, explain. What?
    [*]Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? No.
    [*]Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? Me.
    [*]What staff member do you see the least amount? All of them.
    [*]What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? The one where I get to kick people and make snarky comments at the same time.
    [*]If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? None, I'd abandon the ship.
    [*]Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? N/A
    [*]Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? All of them.
    [*]What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? First map competition was alright.
    [*]What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? KingSam's.
    [*]Who is the best runner in your opinion? Me.
    [*]Who is the best hider in your opinion? Me.
    [*]Who is the best zombie in opinion? Return to the answer for Q 26 & 28.
    [*]Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Yes.
    [*]Who is in an inspiration to you? Me.
Numbers are derped, doesn't work with spoilers.

• Winner
Reactions: Forseti

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? 2/11/12
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Chillingworth or kraby
  3. Who was the first player you met? Nitasu987
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? yes for a month then resigned, currently trusted.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Airport or The_Pit.
  6. What was your first runner map? runrunrun
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? 500 hours online or trusted ;)
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? nope
  9. What are your future goals for the server? unsure
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? nope
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser xD
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? There are too many in my head that deserve this.
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? M_B_H
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? The older days of zombie.
  15. What is your favorite map, why? There are alot swimzombieswim, chance, bobtowers, narnia exc.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Yes but a limit of 2 to a map
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? GearZX
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? umm not sure
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? ethical1337
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? unsure
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? If that sad sad day comes SMP.
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? 4 minute solo survive run on bootcamp with a full server.
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Dieing 2 rounds in a row with less than 7 seconds.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Tournaments
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? JohnOgozalek or Fireball.
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? CHORAS
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? idk
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Ssonic
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Like: Powerpill and Ops vs Players. Dislike: Hardcore
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? not sure

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
Some time in the middle of 2010; it was the first TheOne's server I had joined, but I focused on the classic build one first.
Probably someone who was an op in Lava and Zombie.
Approximately one month starting January 2011, and little over a month and a half now.
I don't remember old maps, but I think it was part of the newer map named hybrid.
Maybe dontstop? No clue.
I guess the experience I've gained after being here for a while. Also that time I got +7 on my trusted application just because I was a veteran operator in Lava who rarely visited Zombie.
I don't really have any future goals. I guess getting higher ranks (probably not director, though) would be sweet to do, but it's not very important to me. I just like helping out, playing, and entertaining myself and/or others; in my opinion, I don't need a higher rank to do any of that. Other than that, I guess I'd say more kills.
I have a habit of using the browser for playing/walking around aimlessly as a referee, but I want to use WoM now because of accidentally going back a page or something while I'm playing. I prefer the browser's physics, though.
I really dig RaneofPane's work, since he's never too quiet and he hasn't done anything wrong, at least from what I've seen.
I don't really pay attention, so... myself!
Yes. 2011 people who ended up leaving, or special events from 2011. If I had never resigned before, I'd be extremely experienced.
I can't pick one, but the style of tomb seems to be what I really fancy, for some reason.
They don't bug me much, but if I did care about them, I'd say they're boring to hide in and unrewarding since you can just watch someone go in and remember.
I'd like to see Jeff with it.
I have only seen ethical1337 once/twice since I've started visiting again.
What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?
Lava or TNT.
Winning peaks alone with hard work, some time after what happened in the following question.
Freezing because of random lag while running in peaks, alone, with 30 seconds left.
Like I've told Illu before, he has an awesome skin.
Nobody; most may say choras, but there's other factors to put in (e.g. who's chasing them) which makes me believe nobody is specifically the best.
I like powerpill (and it'd be fun to fart around with myself if I could), I LOVE hardcore, and ops vs players can get annoying but it's all in good fun.

I skipped some questions and it messed up the numbers, so I just removed them because I'm lazy. q:

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
  • When did you join the zombie survival server? I played a tiny bit during TheOne's, left, then came back at Avver's calling.
  • -
  • Who was the first player you met? Probably Avvers, when he was a little guest.
  • Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Twice, for maybe 5 or 6 months total?
  • -
  • -
  • Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Reaching operator for the first time, those feels.
  • Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Noup.
  • -
  • -
  • Do you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM.
  • Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? ALL STAFF.
  • Who do you see the most on the server? I see lots of things, prove to me that I don't.
  • -
  • What is your favorite map, why? Tough. I adore both Peaks and Sunspots; Peaks due to it's unique play style and sunspots because it's a pretty map with many good hiding spots.
  • Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I love those secrets where you can find a pile of (ex)staff and player names, because it's neat to see all the oldies. Regardless, I don't think the player base should have access into secrets. Either they gain a guaranteed win or loss if a knowledgeable player or staff member is infected. They are silly.
  • Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Int-....Widd-...
  • -
  • -
  • What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Killing things I assume. I do like /wom, but it fails a lot.
  • If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? TNT, AoD.
  • Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? There have been many. I can not pick one from the bunch.
  • Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? I entered a vilkipperse and found myself in the wrong neighbourhood.
  • What has been your favorite event? The Fan Rotation was neat, and it would be nice to have more Map Contests, even without rewards.
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I dislike sudden ones; I enjoy planned ones.
  • Who is in an inspiration to you? Walrus.
Gosh.

• Haha
Reactions: AvantGarde

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? April 2010, Release date.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Not many Operators at the time, but I do remember Maart3h who was HC.
  3. Who was the first player you met? Megatron, although I already knew him from Lava.
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Operator, 2 month today.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Stairs
  6. What was your first runner map? Bootcamp
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Getting Operator, 1600 hours online, nearly 900 rounds survived.
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Twice, autoban both times.
  9. What are your future goals for the server? To keep my staff position and have fun.
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? All of them, if my account wasn't reset. (#2 timeonline)
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? One_one_two
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? Txboy1234
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? When I was away for a few months during the Summer 2011.
  15. What is your favorite map, why? Bootcamp, learned how to run and jump on that map.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Dependable on the map and how many, usually no.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Cliffy1000, great operator back in the day.
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? Mustabear
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? jackamel
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? The new board
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? TNT or Lava
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Last Christmas, just a happy great wonderful time. Blocktopia was on FAP hosting the movie Elf, while I watched and played. Zombie was in its prime at that time in my opinion.
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? When I had an amazing run going and my spotify popped up and I died after 7 minutes of running.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?2nd Dumbshooter tournament.
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? IntensiK, Vatumok, KingSam, yaaaa.
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? IntensiK, Myst24, or Vatumok.
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Jowe, Maxx, or Choras.
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? One_Survivor, Myst, Kraby or Onfire.
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I love them all.
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Myst24 - He inspired me to be better and never give up. IntensiK - Gave me hope to be a staff member. Jowe - Kind, smart, caring guy, anyone would love this guy, he has showed me life lessons.

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? -- July 13, 2010.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? -- jahturtle
  3. Who was the first player you met? -- don't know
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? -- Trusted from July 9, 2011 to February 11, 2012 (7 months and 2 days)
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? -- ship
  6. What was your first runner map? -- don't know
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? -- don't know
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? -- Never
  9. What are your future goals for the server? -- don't know
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? -- don't know
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? -- WoM
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? -- don't know
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? -- Myself
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? -- don't know
  15. What is your favorite map, why? -- don't know
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. -- I like map secrets.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? -- don't know
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? -- don't know
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? -- ethical1337
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? -- don't know
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? -- don't know
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? -- don't know
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? -- don't know
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? -- don't know
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? -- don't know, i could just take the skin from s3.amazonaws.com/MinecraftSkins if I wanted it.
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? -- don't know
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? -- don't know
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? -- kraby1 or WinX64
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? -- I don't like Ops vs. Players.
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? -- don't know

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
When did you join the zombie survival server? 3/7/011
Who was the first Operator you met? i think it was avant or airkid
Who was the first player you met? super_mario_bros
Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Zombie Staff 09/02/11-03/07/12
What was your first map you remember playing? i think it launch
What was your first runner map? nobuld
Whats your biggest milestone in the server? getting zombie operator
Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? nope i'm an :angel:
What are your future goals for the server? i don't have many goals for the server at the moment
Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? nope not apart of the board
Do you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM
Who do you think does the best job as a staff member?
Who do you see the most on the server? the regular players
Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? the hybrid maps
What is your favorite map, why? labyrinth its fun to navigate
Do you believe in map secrets, explain. yes i believe in secrets it gives players something to look forward to
Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who?
Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted?
What staff member do you see the least amount?
What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? the powerpill its fun :D
If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to?
Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? getting promoted to operator or getting the 1000 kill aka kraby1 :p
Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? most of the time it would be dive bombs
What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? the fan rotation
What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? intenisk
Who is the best runner in your opinion? myst
Who is the best hider in your opinion? jowe
Who is the best zombie in opinion? OS
Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? i love the ops vs players rounds while i was still operator
Who is in an inspiration to you? intensik i always looked up to him

fireball0409

Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? May 8, 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? I think it was Aperson
  3. Who was the first player you met? I remember Walker and Later_Gator
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I was a trusted for about 4 1/2months and I am a current op
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Tomb
  6. What was your first runner map? Either basictraining or nobuild128
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Getting op :)
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? No, and I never plan on it
  9. What are your future goals for the server? I would like to reach 1,000 survives and 10,000 kills.
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? I'm 10 on human, 9 in kills, and cant remember the rest.
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? Umm, all of them!
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? Dessern or M_B_H
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? When it was TheOne's server
  15. What is your favorite map, why? Basictraining because its a really fun runner, keeps you on your toes, and is all around a good map imo.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Yes because secrets provide a challenge and it feels good to find one and hide in it. Also it helps humans survive on the tough maps.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? IntensiK :(
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? It is a secret to me :D
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? Ethical1337
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? I guess the /wom feature
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Possibly TnT but I sometimes go on AoD
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Hearing a good joke and playing with my buds
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Die at last second on hard map by an afk zombie
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? The team tourny :D
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Mine
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Myst24
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Maxx10860 or xXchorasXx
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? One_survivor, WinX64, or Kraby1
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Love Ops vs players, Dislike Hardcore, and like Powerpill
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Our supercalofragilisticexpiealidotious(misspelled that) Directors

Enceladus

Live. Laugh. Love.
Reaction score
Boom Bang answered.
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? um idk like june 2010
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? jowe
  3. Who was the first player you met? ummmm idk
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? yea like a year 9 months
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? clouds
  6. What was your first runner map? stairs
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? being here
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? yeah intensik banned me twice for making fun of him i laughed so hard i cried and then he unbanned me
  9. What are your future goals for the server? ???idk
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? no
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? browser
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? damer
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? mike
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? when the server was created on the eighth day
  15. What is your favorite map, why? colonization bc its cool and i made it
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. this doesnt even make any sense what does it even mean
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? intensik and featherhunter
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? someone who's Cool and Mature and knows how to moderate the chat and make people behave
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? the european ops
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? making maps
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? smp
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? when intensik was drunk and he invented time-travelling glade
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? when i was a new op and i kept confusing /kick with /ban and accidentally banned two people and got real angry at myself
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? map competition
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? steve
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? myst
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? myst
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? myst
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? no
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? idk the president maybe even ghandi he did some cool things right

Maxx10680

Reaction score
  • When did you join the zombie survival server? October 2010
  • Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Yes, I am currently an op (2 weeks)
  • What was your first map you remember playing? Greenfields
  • Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Bear grills, 1000 survives, getting operator
  • Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Nope.
  • What are your future goals for the server? Play more (as operator and human)
  • Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? #2 for survives and human karma, #14 for timeonline and #15 for kills.
  • Do you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM since 4-5 months.
  • Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? omgitsathong
  • Who do you see the most on the server? Txboy1234
  • Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? Nope.
  • What is your favorite map, why? Basictraining. I like runner maps alot and this one is nice because there is not only bedrock. Also, it is one of the map I have most success in.
  • Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Yes. It is a fact that most players prefer to survive instead of killing (the current maps in the rotation shows that). It's easier to survive with them and it also gives a break of running/hiding of zombie ;p
  • Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Widdish :(
  • What staff member do you see the least amount? jackamel
  • What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Hardcore.
  • If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Probably AoD.
  • Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? When I became trusted/Op :)
  • Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? When I died after winning 9 rounds in a row(bear grills)
  • What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Fan rotation
  • Who is the best runner in your opinion? Myst24
  • Who is the best zombie in opinion? onfire37
  • Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I like powerpill most of the time, hardcore is awesome :D and I never really played in a Ops vs players so I don't have opinion.

Reactions: Widdish

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
  1. [*]When did you join the zombie survival server?: Around March 29th, 2011
    [*]Who was the first Operator you met? smelyalata
    [*]Who was the first player you met? I am not sure
    [*]Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Zombie Operator for a month and 18 days
    [*]What was your first map you remember playing? bootcamp, if I remember correctly
    [*]What was your first runner map? bootcamp
    [*]Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Getting operator and getting to know the staff
    [*]Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Never have I been banned on the zombie server, but I was banned on lava
    [*]What are your future goals for the server? To keep having fun and maybe one day return to staffing
    [*]Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Nope
    [*]Do you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM
    [*]Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? Either One_one_two or AvantGarde
    [*]Who do you see the most on the server? Maxx10680
    [*]Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? Nothing for its fine the way it is
    [*]What is your favorite map, why? nobuid128
    [*]Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Secrets are fun especially when its a maze :)
    [*]Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? No one. I see a lot of people who I see when I get on the server
    [*]Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? Can't really tell
    [*]What staff member do you see the least amount? I say no one
    [*]What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? the simple game of tag and hide and seek
    [*]If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? TNT, never stuck with TNT but if zombie were to go down. I would go to tnt
    [*]Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? When I got operator for the first time
    [*]Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Never had one
    [*]What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? The fan rotation, really allowed some creativity
    [*]What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? I really don't judge on skins
    [*]Who is the best runner in your opinion? xxchorasxx
    [*]Who is the best hider in your opinion? I have no clue
    [*]Who is the best zombie in opinion? Maxx10680
    [*]Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I love PowerPill/Hardcore/Ops vs. Players, really fun events for everyone to be involved with :)
    [*]Who is in an inspiration to you? The entire zombie server. Treats me like family and accepts me for who I am
    [*]

• Love
Reactions: AvantGarde

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? July 27, 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? GameProChampion
  3. Who was the first player you met? TheRedShark or _SweetBerry_, not sure which one was first
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Yes, since a couple weeks ago (counting trial)
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? dontstop
  6. What was your first runner map? dontstop
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? My week where I played for 50 hours. I REGRET NOTHING
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Nope.
  9. What are your future goals for the server? Get to 5000 kills, get higher human karma,
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Nope.
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? One_One_Two
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? Probably gassy or Ooglie
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? I don't know if there is anything I remember not being there for before I joined.
  15. What is your favorite map, why? I have multiple. I like jtpegs, asylum and dontstop the best, and that's because I prefer just plain running over jump courses and things like that. I also like peaks and spleef.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Somewhat, I support them a little, but wouldn't mind if they were removed. Just never cared for 'em.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Baron_Bread. I think I'm one of the only ones that know why he is gone, as I saw the thread he made before it was removed, but still. :c
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? If this was a month ago, I woulda been vain and said me, but now I would have to say either Musta or Fruit
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? JKangaroo and ethical1337
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? While it's more of a word agreement, ops/staff vs. players. If it was something actually part of the server, it's gotta be PP or just creative running.
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Buildbox and SMP.
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server?
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Gettin' wizard kicked during my team tourney match. Only time I ever raged on the server.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? My skin is amazing enough on it's own!
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Myst24, then Choras
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Maxx
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? kraby, WinX
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I love all of 'em! My favorite though is... Super sexy nobuild powerpill hardcore panic!
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Gamepro was a long time ago, and a little bit now. But my biggest one has to be Choras. Silent but amazing at the game. Not sure how he is able to keep himself from talking often.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
  • When did you join the zombie survival server? 4/15/2011
  • Who was the first Operator you met? Big Scary EnSaladus (Nilly is a close second)
  • Who was the first player you met? Young omgitsathong :3
  • Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Opref since end of September 2011
  • What was your first map you remember playing (hiding)- Sewers
  • What was your first runner map? Lobby
  • Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Brutally murdering Intensik two rounds in a row. (Probably that and Opref)
  • Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Never been banned, unless the silly /say command stuff counts
  • What are your future goals for the server? get around to finishing one of my many barely started maps
  • Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Im not cool enough.
  • Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Used to on browser, Now Wom.
  • Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? emosquirrel I dont choose favorites ;)
  • Who do you see the most on the server? Probably Dessern, or maybe Choras
  • Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? Sharks with friking laserbeams
  • What is your favorite map, why Thepit, since its very balanced :)
  • Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I kinda have to, I use them to much :p
  • Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Intensik.
  • Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? Ive seen some, dont feel like listing
  • What staff member do you see the least amount? I think dumbshooter, due to time zones (sorry <3 )
  • What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? CHILLINGWORTH
  • If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? It's Premium Counterpart
  • Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Everytime smely gets killed
  • Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Everytime I get killed by smely
  • What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? That last Map Comp gave us a lot a cool maps <3
  • What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Alpha102
  • Who is the best runner in your opinion? Intensik
  • Who is the best hider in your opinion? Jkangaroo, hes creative with it :3
  • Who is the best zombie in opinion? Winx64
  • Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Powerpill can anger me slightly when Im having a good run, other than that they are all great <3
  • Who is in an inspiration to you? http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/the-phantoms-head-administrator-application.7214/#post-108527

Reactions: Chillingworth

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? 11-29-2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met?M_B_H I Think
  3. Who was the first player you met?HypeBurst I Think
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long?Not yet.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing?taj_mahal
  6. What was your first runner map?bootcamp
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server?I'd have to say 11 kills in 1 round or killing an op (M_B_H) 4 rounds in a row.
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why?Nope
  9. What are your future goals for the server?To get trusted, i want to get God like, and get on the /board.
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it?Not yet
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser?Browser
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member?I would say soapless2
  13. Who do you see the most on the server?recently Txboy1234
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what?I wish i was around more last school year
  15. What is your favorite map, why?I think nobuild128 because it is exciting and takes pure skill.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain.Yes but not too much 1 or 2 in a map is fun.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who?Not sure
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? I would have to say Jeff or Musta
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount?Willchill or gamefan, i saw them once in atleast a month maybe longer.
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?the whole concept of the game.
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to?I wouldn't transfer I would rage but if i had to pick i guess Lava or a SMP
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server?Surviving always makes me happy
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server?I think it just happened, there was 30 secs left and i accidently hit backspace and it went back and i got disconnected.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Fan rotation
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Theodorre ;)
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion?tough choice but I'm going with choras
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion?HypeBurst
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion?kraby
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players?Like powerpill on small maps with long time, like hardcore, like ops vs players even though them ops or sneaky cautios
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Well i guess choras because he has most survives and kraby cause he has the most kills.

Reactions: Theodorre

yaaaa

Reaction score
1. When did you join the zombie survival server? October 2010
2. Who was the first Operator you met? ODer
3. Who was the first player you met? Good question...
4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? No... :(
5. What was your first map you remember playing? Blockfactory
6. What was your first runner map? Dontstop
7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Surviving 400 rounds, yep it sucks..
8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? No!
9. What are your future goals for the server? Appearing in at least ONE top20 board
10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? See previous answer :)
11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser
13. Who do you see the most on the server? Txboy1234
15. What is your favorite map, why? Swimzombiswim but I really don't know why...
16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Secrets are always great (if I know them)
17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? IntensiK
19. What staff member do you see the least amount? gamefan_15
21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? TNT wars
22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Whenever I win pro-zombies maps, like Theestate
23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? When the person I was chasing wins even if I touched him..
24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Fan rotation.
25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Killer's old skin (the grudge)
26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Myst
28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? I would say Kraby, because he keeps stealing my kills!
29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I love powerpill and hardore, but I don't really care about Ops vs players, I kill who I want..

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? 13th or 14th December 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Theodorre
  3. Who was the first player you met? ThatClassGuy
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I held Trusted for about a month and a half
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Carson :)
  6. What was your first runner map? Ripoff
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Passing 15000 Human Karma
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? NopeNopeNope
  9. What are your future goals for the server? Reach 1000 Survives and then 1st for /board in survives
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? 5th or 6th in survives and 8thish for Human
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? As for trusted i think Bieber_x, and for Operater + i think Theodorre or RaneofPane
  13. Who do you see the most on the server?Swate, Bkayb and Hahaha00000 (pelican :p)
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? A 100% hiding rotation
  15. What is your favorite map, why? Mario, Cruiser or Chance
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Yes, because finding them gives me something to do while i'm Zombie :3
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Gammie :c
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? Musta or Fruity
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? same as 17
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Just Hiding in funny places
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? :c I dont want to think about that
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Getting a streak of 8 survives
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Losing my streak of 8 survives TWICE
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? eh... Im not really a fan of events tbh
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Forseti
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? TheRedShark, Ph Serre or yaaaa
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Maxx
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Winx or Onfire37
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I dislike Powerpill, <3 Hardcore and Op vs Players is cool
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Hmm.... Choras for the huge amount of survives

• Love
Reactions: Fruit and Theodorre

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
1. When did you join the zombie survival server? 13th December 2011.
2. Who was the first Operator you met? Awwwyea.
3. Who was the first player you met? Bonbonladen826.
4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Trusted: 21 days (3 weeks). Operator: 197 days (6 months 2 weeks 5 days).
5. What was your first map you remember playing? Dontstop.
6. What was your first runner map? Dontstop.
7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Being promoted to Operator on the 22nd of February.
8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? I've never been banned.
9. What are your future goals for the server? Manage to get 6 kills in one round.
10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? I don't think I'm on the board.
11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Originally, browser, now I play on WoM.
12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? Tough question...uh..I CAN'T PICK JUST ONE!
13. Who do you see the most on the server? HypeBurst and Txboy1234 (probably because Hype shares my timezone)
14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? Seeing TheOnes change into Blocktopia.
15. What is your favorite map, why? Probably Shopping_centre, I have an obsession with that map.
16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I'm sort of neutral on the secret subject, I sometimes hide in them myself, so I cannot really say I like/dislike them.
17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? _White_Rain_, haven't seen for about 5 months
18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? Does this include previous staff members? If not, Mjrox and Jeffery (Jeff)
19. What staff member do you see the least amount? Nillbugwtw
20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? The super duper awesome players. Is that a feature?
21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? I don't have any other servers...
22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? When my application for Trusted was accepted, in January.
23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Uh...I don't...know.
24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? The Fan rotation, so far anyway.
25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? I love Enceladus' skin. Oh and HypeBurst's skin(s), especially that Pooh Bear one <3
26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Hmm...Maxx or XxChorasxX.
27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Probably Txboy1234
28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Kraby1, or Gassy_Europeon
29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I let the Ops down too much on Ops vs Players xD
30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Probably Bored38964, he was the person who planted the idea of applying for Trusted into my head, and M_B_H, because of how long he's been with Blocktopia, and the fact that he's never left/given up, so those two are probably my role models. (oh, and because they're both awesome people.)