Zombie Poll!

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? Can't recall. xP
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Cliffy2000 (If that isn't his name, I can't remember his exact name. D: )
  3. Who was the first player you met? Ghoul47
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I believe I held it for 2 or 3 months. I'm bad with times. :eek:
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? It had a mansion in it, and was in a bedrock box...
  6. What was your first runner map? nobuild
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Surviving a round without placing or breaking any blocks. :p
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? I have never been banned.
  9. What are your future goals for the server? N/A
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? No.
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? Whoever is still standing. :3
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? N/A
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? N/A
  15. What is your favorite map, why? (Was?) Nobuild, I'm always a runner. :3
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I would say I'm fine with map secrets, but after a while, they weren't much of a secret anymore.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Lots, but it has been way too long.
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? N/A
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? N/A
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Talking to people I used to know, and running from zombies. (Wish old WoM physics still existed. :c)
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? SMP
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? When I was well known, and had plenty of people who knew me. I could always come on, expect to be greeted, and would be able to talk freely without anyone getting angry.
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? When WoM changed their physics. :c
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? N/A
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? N/A
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? N/A
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? N/A
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? N/A
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I've liked Powerpill, when applied at the right time. Never had Hardcore, or Ops vs. Players.
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Jowe, IntensiK, Avant, Cliff, Ghoul47, and so many more people that I can't remember.

Reactions: AvantGarde

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server?
    I first joined about a year ago, September 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met?
    Avantgarde :) I remember thinking " Oh my god, AvantGarde has a blue name. HE IS SO COOL.
  3. Who was the first player you met?
    The first player I met was Jimmeh007, he lives on my street and introduced me to the game ^^
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long?
    No I have not. But currently trying to be trusted :)
  5. What was your first map you remember playing?
    Tricky question. I believe Sewers.
  6. What was your first runner map?
    My first running map was either off or nobuild128
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server?
    Biggest milestone on the server was when I reached 100 survivals about a month ago :D come to think of it I forget the map I got 100 on though....
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why?
    Nope. :)
  9. What are your future goals for the server?
    Future goals - Trusted then Op. Also get 250 survivals.
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it?
    I wish...
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser?
    Browser, WoM is glitchy and I playing full screen hurts my eyes.
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member?
    Hard question. I think Dessern5 does a very nice job, I've never seen him lose it over anything and is ALWAYS helpful :D
  13. Who do you see the most on the server?
    Probably a tie between M_B_H and xXxFruitNinjaxXx (but lately I haven't seen Fruit D:)
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what?I wish I was around when the server was created, I feel like I missed a lot of old blocktopia stuff that happened, and wished I had seen the server evolve.
  15. What is your favorite map, why?Favorite map right now, I have no idea. My favorite's include Sewers, Racetrack, Narrows, and Rungasm (50th survival right there)
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain.Yes. Because I feel that secrets are a skill just like running :)
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who?Widdish/Shozaia. He basically taught me how to play and I haven't seen him in about 4 months :(
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted?Luhv and FruitNinja would be great. Both always have nice things to say and are helpful :)
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount?If I knew there name then I would have seen them :) there are many.
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?It's not really a feature, but I love the people. I could quit the game, no biggy. but the people I'd miss. I'd miss them a lot :(
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to?Probably Caznowl, just because thats where I build and the only one I know
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server?Happiest moments where when I got my 50th, my 100th, and a couple times when I had great conversations with M_B_H
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server?Angriest moments - When I die in the last 3 seconds and I have no idea how I got killed. And another time I died with 5 seconds left from a zombie lagpillarer.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?I really liked Fan Rotation, haven't really been a part of any other competitions :(
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had?I really like Evil's skin
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion?M_B_H Is pretty great. xXChorasXx is fantastic at Gardengrid when he tries.
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion?I have no idea. :O
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion?Kraby or Gassy :3
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players?
    Yes. They add something extra to the game.
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you?Maxx10680. He is not only a boss at the game but he's such a nice person, I've never seen him get angry. just a good person and a good player. And AvantGarde. I reference him as a Blocktopia Zombie Legend.

tommy

Reaction score
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Uhhh there was a bunch on at the time but the first one I really talked to was Nillbugbtw
  3. Who was the first player you met? Uhhh *skip
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Nope
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? I can't recall the name but it contains a ship in a bottle
  6. What was your first runner map? Uhhh *skip
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? 1500 brains I was hungry
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Yup sadly I was afk for a bit while on a jump course and when i came back i was unreachable from a different player and I got banned
  9. What are your future goals for the server? Well eventually i would love to get any type of rank plusalso 500 wins as human.
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Nope
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser 90% of the time
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? Hmm i really cant pick one out of the many people in the great staff. Keep it up!
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? Well it seems as if ever time i am on so is tommyd11 :)
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? I wish I was there from the start more game time.
  15. What is your favorite map, why? nobuild128 just because
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Only if I know them.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Well a couple of Ops
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? Wouldn't want to say myself i geuss
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? I don;t know
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?The game itself
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? I would switch between other zombie survival and Blocktopia servers
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? When I solo survived for 6 minutes on a runner map (forgot the name its about 5-10 floor with stairs along the sides
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Every death.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Not really in those to much.
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? One of Intensik's old skin
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? myst forgot how he spell his name
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Lol good hiders.
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? One_Survivor
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Only like hardcore and ops vs players
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Well my friend wjg9 he never plays though.
Sorry for any spelling errors :)

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
  • When did you join the zombie survival server? Oh gosh, maybe August 5th? I don't remember because of the reset, but I think it was August.
  • Who was the first Operator you met? If I remember right, it was James81818
  • Who was the first player you met? xXChorasXx
  • Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Nope, working on it though
  • What was your first map you remember playing? Grand_Canyon
  • What was your first runner map? Is Grand_Canyon considered a runner map? If so, that. If not, then I don't remember.
  • Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Getting my first survival -when I first came on, not for restart-
  • Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Nearly banned, because of reasons I don't want to bring back up.
  • What are your future goals for the server? 1. Get on one of the /board [section] 20's. 2 Get [Trusted] and 3. Get over 200 survives.
  • Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? I'm not entirely sure.
  • Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Nope
  • Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? Gassy_European before he resigned. Now it would be Ovion.
  • Who do you see the most on the server? Before reset it was probably Forseti
  • Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? If anyone has gotten Bear Grylls, I would have loved to be there for that.
  • What is your favorite map, why? Probably nobuild128 because it's a fun running map.
  • Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Not really. I mean, once everyone finds it out, it's not much of a secret. It's more of a nice hiding hole, instead of a secret.
  • Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? I really want to see bluehoneydew back. :c
  • Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? Hard to say, to be honest.
  • What staff member do you see the least amount? [jack] wryer -spelling anyone?-
  • What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Hardcore mode
  • If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? TNT, becuase I dislike Lava and don't have Premium
  • Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? When I got the ice cube title -still want that back lol-
  • Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? When I was going for BG -recently- and died on my third survival attempt.
  • What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Fan Rotation
  • What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Can't see skins atm, so I dunno. I really want a Rainbow Dash skin though
  • Who is the best runner in your opinion? Choras, by far
  • Who is the best hider in your opinion? badcop
  • Who is the best zombie in opinion? forseti
  • Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I like all three
  • Who is in an inspiration to you? ansoro2112

eviltomb

Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? It was a long time ago. I cant remember the exact date but it was back when it was theone's.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? first one i remember was vatumok
  3. Who was the first player you met? I think it was duffie
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I was a OP at one time. I think it lasted for two months.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? stairs
  6. What are your future goals for the server? none as of this moment
  7. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? nope
  8. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? browser
  9. What is your favorite map, why? I really like maps based of the yggdrasil map. not sure why, their just good.
  10. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? lava
  11. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? map contest
  12. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? vatumok
the other questions i didn't know a proper answer to or just didn't want to.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? October 28th, 2010
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Duffieeeeee
  3. Who was the first player you met? Hell if I remember.
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I've been staff since early May 2011.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? I don't think we use the map I remember playing first - at least, I haven't seen it for a long time.
  6. What was your first runner map? Runner maps were a bit of a new phenomena when I first started playing, so most likely whatever the first running map was.
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? am hc
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Am good
  9. What are your future goals for the server? Get promoted to nobody.
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? HA.
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Both.
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? If you're still staff, you're probably doing a good job.
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? Hayze ToastKitten IntensiK No one
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? OKAY I SERIOUSLY WISH I WAS IN TOWN WHEN I WAS PROMOTED TO OPERATOR BUT I WAS ON A TRIP.
  15. What is your favorite map, why? I actually really like all the themed maps - after people get really used to a specific version of a map, seeing the map in an entirely different theme is refreshing.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I don't know I can't find any
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? HAYZE AND INTENSIK
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? Nillbugwtw
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? Nillbugwtw
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Nillbugwtw They're still upcoming, so I can't tell you.
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? None, I would cry myself to sleep every night.
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? /setrank nillbugwtw admin
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Teemuz
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? I can't answer this either, as it's still upcoming. I did really enjoy the Skin Competition we had a while back, though - it was great fun seeing all the different renditions of zombies.
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Nobody, mine is the best.
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Me
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Me
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Me
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? /powerpill /repeat /repeat /repeat /repeat /repeat /repeat /repeat /repeat /repeat /repeat
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Ghandi

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? First login was late August 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Alpha102
  3. Who was the first player you met? bluehoneydew
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I held a staff position from March 2012 to August 2012 when I resigned. I held the position of Op for about 4 months.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Maybe bathtub
  6. What was your first runner map? 'twas ripoff
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Being promoted to Operator
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Nope
  9. What are your future goals for the server? Reapply someday, maybe win a few times
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Nope
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Both
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? Every staff member I know is great
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? Txboy1234, solis22, DarkHender
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? Seeing choras talk
  15. What is your favorite map, why? I agree with Nill's statement
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. On certain maps yes
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? bluehoneydew
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? Hmmmm, jakebosa
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? A few I don't see, but thats because of those pesky timezones
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Hardcore mode, maybe..
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? I would sit around on the forums all day
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Hanging out with everyone, just look in my sig :p
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Not to sure, maybe losing a streak?
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Even though I didn't participate in the Zombie skin Comp., I enjoyed seeing the creations of the community
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Chill's
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Mikey
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Not sure, jeff or ansoro?
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Txboy
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players?I love them all
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? This guy: http://blocktopia.net/forum/members/theodorre.2045/

D

DarkHender

• When did you join the zombie survival server? Around October 2011
  • Who was the first Operator you met? Smelly or board-
  • Who was the first player you met? First player I met that I talked was Gear
  • Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I was trusted for 1 week not counting trial and I've started being operator.
  • What was your first map you remember playing? Oh damn, no clue.
  • What was your first runner map? -
  • Whats your biggest milestone in the server? 5
  • Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? -
  • What are your future goals for the server? Just to help out mostly. I love talking to everyone, they make me in a much better mood when I'm upset.
  • Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? I am on /board 20 for survives, and for timeonline.
  • Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser, trying to get WoM
  • Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? I can't pick D: If I had to, on the top of my head would be Txboy
  • Who do you see the most on the server? Ansoro2112 Solis22 Jeff- Tx xXxFruitNinjaxXx and so many more XD
  • Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? Probably when it first started. I would have loved to see it grow and grow with new players and such.
  • What is your favorite map, why? Rungasm, I LOVE running maps.
  • Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I love map secrets, they're fun :3.
  • Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? I miss Choras and TheRedShark.):
  • Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? -
  • What staff member do you see the least amount? I don't see a lot of staff..
  • What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Can I just say the people? I love them.
  • If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? SMP or lava.
  • Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? When I got promoted to OP. I was the happiest ever.
  • Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? When someone was arguing about something I didn't know how to handle.
  • What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? -
  • What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? JappaApple used to have the BEST skin I LOVED.
  • Who is the best runner in your opinion? Ansoro2112 Solis22 or If it counts, Choras.
  • Who is the best hider in your opinion? Kingscrown, Noma or Solis22
  • Who is the best zombie in opinion? NOTTYCAT FTW.
  • Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I don't like Hardcore all the time.
  • Who is in an inspiration to you? Luhv,Choras,Marnixxie, Ansoro2112. Luhv because, when I first joined she seems so happy and everyone loved her. She inspired me to be friendly and loving. Choras, he IS and was the best player I always wanted to be like him. Even though thats unthinkable. He was a role model for me to play the game, to get better. Also is Marnixxie, because he's changed the way I think a lot about different things, and have told me not to let people walk over me, he's just been a great friend. And Ansoro, because well. Ansoro has always been there for me and he helps me a lot and- It's so hard picking one. I JUST LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? Sometime between late 2010 and early 2011.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Not sure, but i think it was Tx.
  3. Who was the first player you met? Well, Jeff forced me to play it, so yeah.
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Just got Trusted! WHOOP!
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? I think it was either Grand_prix or some running map :p
  6. What was your first runner map? Probably RunRunRun :}
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Getting Trusted <3
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Never been banned, gonna try not to :p
  9. What are your future goals for the server? Becoming Op+ or making a very popular map.
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? ... ... ... Just logins...
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Depends on which one lags more.
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? In Avant, Txboy, Rose, Hypeburst, and Jeff0521 <3
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? FRUIT! GET A LIFE! <3
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? The creation of the server! WHAAA!
  15. What is your favorite map, why? Grand_Prix or Rainbow_Road because they are fun running maps, and they're easy wins.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. They are usually the reason I survive! XD
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Gear and Choras :c
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? Not sure...
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? I never see Dumbshooter ._.
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? The people I meet. <3
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Well I would die before I got the chance to transfer. T_T
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? When I am the only survivor on a running map! :D ... It only happened once :/
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? "Kicked: You are not a Wizard." Bitch! I wasn't trying to be no Alex Russo o3o !
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? I doubt I have been around for any of them, either that or I just didn't pay attention. XD
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Hype's skin is the CUTEST! <3
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? ANSORO! HE IS GOD!
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Hehe Me XD no...
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Tx. I Hate him for it. <3
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Power Pill makes me mad, Hardcore pisses me off, but I like Ops vs Players.
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? Someone... somewhere... They know who they are ;D

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? I vaguely remember playing the Indev version of Minecraft back at a friends house, though I never really remember it. I only truly got into Minecraft after watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUyA2us-nsQ, and I quickly joined the community I believe a week directly after seeing that video. That's my only memory of joining the community, so I can't really say a direct date, but somewhere in late 2010, but definitely somewhere in October.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Is it bad that I only remember Cliff1000 from way back when...?
  3. Who was the first player you met? I didn't really pay attention to players honestly... I was to focused on the game and never really talked. I do remember DKnucklehead, AngelWV when he first joined, and possibly One_Survivor and xrat, though my memories of xrat are a bit hazy. I never really talked with any of them, I just saw them.
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I became an Operator in May and resigned exactly last month on October 4th so... I guess about 6-7 months?
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? I remember 3 maps I could have possibly had played on first; Original, Off, and attackatnight(I think?). I'm fairly certain my first map was attackatnight, though Original and Off take close seconds. Oh! And Volcano was probably a really memorable map... I remember Brave or Mike spleefed me off the vines on that map once!... Good times.
  6. What was your first runner map? When I returned to the server, runner maps were just becoming popular. But OFF and Spleefl0ck were the original runner maps man! *puts on hipster glasses*
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Probably being considered the best jump-course maker way back when... Besides that, I guess becoming an Operator is a milestone, but I saw it more as a privilege then a milestone honestly. Joining the server in general was all a great feat.
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? N/A and I don't plan to.
  9. What are your future goals for the server? Be the new Guinness muahahahahaha... though with how slow I make my maps... I don't think I can catch up. xP
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? I WAS... Though I haven't been playing as much these days so I am assuming I am no longer on it.
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Originally Browser, but only this year have I started using WoM and XWoM clients. Is it just me, or can I never get used to the physics on these things unless I'm using the hacking tools?
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? I can't really say, because it would sound fairly biased and honestly if they were picked as an Operator/Staff member, they should all have enough standards to be considered good moderators. However, if I must choose, I would say I respect Awwwyea, One_One_Two, and Vatumok's was of dealing with problems; and all are great people too.
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? I see too little people on the server. We need moar! Grab your friends and bring em' on! (Seriously though, so many recurring people lately, you just can't pick one)
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? I partially wished I never sunk that one year into World of Warcraft, and just stayed in this community. I've missed so much. o .o
  15. What is your favorite map, why? I've always liked Off and Spleef0ck for their similar aesthetics and many styles of play. 747, Monastery, Volcano, Bootcamp/Adminiumantics, and fortress by Guin are all great maps as well. Labyrinth is probably my 2nd favorite but... My actually favorite map?... My favorite map HAS to be ANTFARM. Woo! Best map in existence! 10 out of 10! *confetti!*
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Map secrets, or secrets in general, are always a nice addition as they spice up the gameplay style. That was normally the case in fairly old maps, as well as secretly were never truly over-powered hiding places and could easily be broken into by the opposing Infected, so it would normally be a hit-or-miss hiding place based on luck mainly. I don't really feel secrets these days follow that kind of style, so only lately have I kind of begun to dislike map secrets. The only exception to this is when a map is SUPPOSED to have secrets as a part of their game-play and / or map or setting.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? I really kind of miss the majority of some of Operators who moderated around the middle of the sever's life-cycle like My_Name_is_Tuna, _aperson155_, Guinness, Airkid and Kattzen. Those were probably the most prominent memories I had on the server. But in terms of people.... Apollo17, Myst24, and 16pixels. Also... I MISS YOU WALKER, BABY. WHY DO YOU NEVER CALL ME ANYMORE. ;-;
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? AvantGarde would make a fantastic trusted. I know he always wants to be one.
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? Probably ethical1337 and Enceladus these days.
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? The people. People can be a feature, right?
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Even though AoD is SUPPOSED to be Zombie's spiritual successor for Premium Minecraft... It's just to janky and PVP orientated... I just can't stand playing on it for longer then 10 minutes. I would have to say SMP or Buildbox. Permium Lava is a close second, but I normally don't stay on for the length of most rounds, though I know why they are their specific length, and respect and appreciate it.
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Finding the server and spending the past few years of my life on it, and within such a great community.
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? When people decide to leave the server and/or the community: It's always a sad OR angry moment. That, and when my client crashes randomly. Luckily XWoM rarely does that.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Map Competitions are my favorite and probably only reasonable one for me as a person. I have no idea how to make skins; Tournaments tend to be to unorganized and barely playable (in my opinion) due to timezones; and Fan Rotations--- Despite some really good maps being picked, the playerbase mainly only picks really overplayed maps, which I'm not that big of a fan of.
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? I used to love Vatumok's skin back when it was the simple Amnesia grunt skin when the game first released. I thought that was really cool. I was also a bit of a fan of BlazingSand's skin, though it wasn't really that fancy or unique, but it was nice and simple, and reminded me of a certain puzzling Professor.
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? N/A. To many to pick from. Zombie's has a lot of talented players nowadays.
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? N/A. To many to pick from. Zombie's has a lot of talented players nowadays.
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? N/A. To many to pick from. Zombie's has a lot of talented players nowadays.
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Powerpill was good when it was first released. Now-a-days, the majority of these features people complain to much about wanting them into the rounds... especially Ops vs Players. I've only seen Hardcore once, and haven't seen hide nor tail of it since.
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? I love you all! You are all my inspiration! <3 .... Though I will say One_Survivor, Later_Gator, Seput, Avant, Reyvn, Alpha, Awwwyea, and Walker were some of my favorite people around and fairly inspired me. If I was around when Duffie started playing, He would probably be on this list--- Though lets just count Duffie anyways cause Duffie is just awesome anyways. ;)
- JKangaroo (I finally got around to doing this!)

Txboy1234

Reaction score
  • When did you join the zombie survival server?April 26th 2011
  • Who was the first Operator you met?Cliffy1000
  • Who was the first player you met?Dont remember
  • Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long?Current
  • What was your first map you remember playing?Dont remember
  • What was your first runner map?Dont remember
  • Whats your biggest milestone in the server?Op, being hated for being a zombie. ;D
  • Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why?Nope, perfect child I am haha
  • What are your future goals for the server?Not really sure I have any future goals after being made op.
  • Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it?/kills /zombie /login /timeonline Almost in /human /survives :)
  • Do you play it on WoM or Browser?Xwom
  • Who do you think does the best job as a staff member?Myself :D
  • Who do you see the most on the server?Myself Ansoro/fruit
  • Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what?I wish I really hadn't left minecraft during the past half year before I came back because that was classic's best/most active period.
  • What is your favorite map, why?To many nice ones :)
  • Do you believe in map secrets, explain.Yes, map secrets can be just like any other hiding spot, you have to search for hiding humans so you just look for hiding secrets instead, if you take the time to look for them you'll find them, you don't have to be a op to noclip through the map to find secrets. That's to easy. :p
  • Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who?There are alot of people I wish would come back every so often and play like the past. :)
  • Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted?n/a
  • What staff member do you see the least amount?JWB/Jack/Oviony
  • What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?n/a
  • If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to?More then likely I would leave MC.
  • Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Eating all the BRAINZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server?I don't really have angry moments on the server.
  • What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?
  • What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had?Don't know, NEVER AGAIN HAVE A FAN ROTATION.
  • Who is the best runner in your opinion?Maxx when he was at his best, currently Sour_Lemon/HypeBurst/Ansoro
  • Who is the best hider in your opinion?Choras used to be. Now Hype imo
  • Who is the best zombie in opinion?This question is to easy to do. Kraby/One_survivor, Currently there is to many
  • Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players?Nope, they can all be very enjoyable when used properly, honestly I think they should be used a bit more.
  • Who is in an inspiration to you? Don't really know.

• Creative
Reactions: Dess

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? June 3th, 2011.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? First ones I saw on the server were DieLorelei and Damer_Flinn.
  3. Who was the first player you met? I remember summer10 (yes I know he was an op but he wasn't when i joined) and quitepossibly, who I think ended up banned.
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I was a Trusted from 10/28/11 to 4/13/12, and then an Op until September 10th.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Narrows.
  6. What was your first runner map? Narrows.
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Becoming an op probably. Also I have the Awesome Zombie and Awesome Human awards.
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Nope.
  9. What are your future goals for the server? Get on one of the /boards.
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? See above ^
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Used to play on WoM but my computer with WoM is pretty much dead atm and I haven't gotten in on my new one yet. So browser.
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member?
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? Right now probably xXxFruitNinjaxXx or Sour_Lemon.
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what?
  15. What is your favorite map, why? Pretty much all runner maps. My favorite non-runner map is probably complex.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. If they're not incredibly hard to find, sure.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? There's been a bunch of resignations recently, or at least there were a few months ago, so yeah, quite a few. Also I haven't been on in a while. :p
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted?
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount?
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? TNT.
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Maybe getting the Awesome Zombie or Human award. That was pretty cool :3
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? I tend to not get that angry, the next round is never far away. Though there was one time where I got caught 10 seconds from winning twice in a row (twice in a row is quite an accomplishment for me lol). That was pretty annoying.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition) The zombie team tournament was pretty fun. My team never had many people on though :(
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? There's a lot of cool skins, but I'm happy with mine.
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Maxx or Choras.
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Choras. But he doesn't play anymore, does he. I don't know then :p
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Not sure. There's a lot of good zombies.
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Powerpill's cool. Hardcore's cool. Never done Ops vs. Players as either an Op or a player.
  30. Who is an inspiration to you?

Brave

Reaction score
  • When did you join the zombie survival server? On October 22nd 2012 I think.. It was "TheOne's" back then.
  • Who was the first Operator you met? I recall meeting Duffie or JtTorso...
  • Who was the first player you met? I'd say JWB101297
  • Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I've been Trusted on Zombie for over 2 months but I'm not sure how long exactly..
  • What was your first map you remember playing? I remember playing Apocalypse or something..
  • What was your first runner map? Not sure.
  • Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Not sure.
  • Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? I was banned but it was because my brother was cussing but he got IP Banned and I got too.
  • What are your future goals for the server? Get on it much more.
  • Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it?
  • Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser
  • Who do you think does the best job as a staff member?
  • Who do you see the most on the server?
  • Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? I wish I could've been around for staff promotions, it's fun to see :)
  • What is your favorite map, why? Not sure, haven't been on much.
  • Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Not really..?
  • Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? JWB101297.
  • Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted?
  • What staff member do you see the least amount?
  • What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? The /runner command cause it was my suggestion :3
  • If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? TNT
  • Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? When I first met JWB :)
  • Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? None
  • What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Skin Competitions.
  • What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Not sure
  • Who is the best runner in your opinion? Not sure
  • Who is the best hider in your opinion? Not sure
  • Who is the best zombie in opinion? Not sure
  • Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I like all of them
  • Who is in an inspiration to you? Not sure

Night_Slayer_

Reaction score
  2. Who was the first Operator you met?gassy_europeon
  3. Who was the first player you met?gassy_europeon (as being trusted at the time)
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long?
  5. What was your first map you remember playing?The old one where u had to climb the house and its roof had exploded :p
  6. What was your first runner map?Bootcamp or Bathroom
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server?
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why?NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO,how dare you ask this?
  9. What are your future goals for the server?All /awards e_e
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it?
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser (WoM's broke so XWoM is too)
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? This is favouritism :(
  13. Who do you see the most on the server?ansoro2112
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what?
  15. What is your favourite map, why?Bootcamp-obviously my own I have yet too submit,aswell.
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain.No...they suck and new players won't be able to find them.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who?No
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted?Kind,friendly people who help people.
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount?Staffs that aren't in my TimeZone
  20. What is your favourite feature on the zombie server?Parkour and non-griefers...
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to?Lava Since I was allways there e_e
  22. What's the your happiest moment on the zombie server?Catching 6 players in 2 mins...WIN!
  23. What's your angriest moment on the zombie server?When M_B_H comes on :p,nah Jokes...Never,it's just a game.
  24. What has been your favourite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?Can't say...never been in one but I would say 'Map Competition'
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had?XWoM broke...but the zombie skin was cool.
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion?ansoro2112
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion?ansoro2112
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion?ansoro2112 and Txboy1234
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players?No...fun.
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you?ansoro2112