Zombie Play Reminders

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
On the map Deadsert I was trolling the top where you enter to get into the glass; I would go up and down to push people out of the way. As I was doing this I scarcely saw the appearance of a zombie heading our way. I quickly stopped and ventured out and ontop of the glass. It was only a mere seconds before a 4x kill appeared of the people I had not allowed through.

Forever sorry. e___e

Reactions: Friendy

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
On the map Deadsert I was trolling the top where you enter to get into the glass; I would go up and down to push people out of the way. As I was doing this I scarcely saw the appearance of a zombie heading our way. I quickly stopped and ventured out and ontop of the glass. It was only a mere seconds before a 4x kill appeared of the people I had not allowed through.

Forever sorry. e___e
You just admitted to breaking a rule, Remember "No Pushing/spleefing team allowed" ;)

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
I just remembered one while looking at the thread "How did you find Blocktopia?" It was way back when I was just a regular old player. (probably in august 2010) We were playing on the map Desert and I was sitting on one of the buildings getting bored because nobody would chase me. I spotted a zombie and ran at him. As I got within a couple blocks of him I veered off to the side. Yay I finally got someone to chase me! :D But that wasn't enough, I got the crazy idea to chase the zombie as well. So there we were, running in a circle around an empty space about 2x2. I made three full circles before the zombie thought for a second and cut through the middle. I got zombied, but I didn't care, I was just about falling out of my chair I was laughing so much. :roflmao: And on top of that someone on a jump course had watched the whole thing and told me I was his new favorite person for pulling that little stunt.

Reactions: Friendy

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I just remembered one while looking at the thread "How did you find Blocktopia?" It was way back when I was just a regular old player. (probably in august 2010) We were playing on the map Desert and I was sitting on one of the buildings getting bored because nobody would chase me. I spotted a zombie and ran at him. As I got within a couple blocks of him I veered off to the side. Yay I finally got someone to chase me! :D But that wasn't enough, I got the crazy idea to chase the zombie as well. So there we were, running in a circle around an empty space about 2x2. I made three full circles before the zombie thought for a second and cut through the middle. I got zombied, but I didn't care, I was just about falling out of my chair I was laughing so much. :roflmao: And on top of that someone on a jump course had watched the whole thing and told me I was his new favorite person for pulling that little stunt.
I run in circles with zombies too lol, Might be in logs somewhere but I said 'Lol I made zombie run round in circles' a couple times xD

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
not exactly a play but anyway;

i remember when i first entered the server and started playing a bit @Marnixxie was always on. everyone seemed to respect him and he seemed so happy and after seeing this i knew i wanted to strive to be a zombie operator.

Thankyou Marnixxie for showing me what a great server this is.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
not exactly a play but anyway;

i remember when i first entered the server and started playing a bit @Marnixxie was always on. everyone seemed to respect him and he seemed so happy and after seeing this i knew i wanted to strive to be a zombie operator.

Thankyou Marnixxie for showing me what a great server this is.
I really appreciate this, if you ever want a new warm welcome, than you are always welcome on TNT.
Just hit me up for a nice talk as well, if you like to! :)

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
I really appreciate this, if you ever want a new warm welcome, than you are always welcome on TNT.
Just hit me up for a nice talk as well, if you like to! :)
i rarely go on tnt but i might eventually start to play it a bit more if i get time. thanks for the invitation.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
It is already some time ago, not even know which month, probably I should drink less alcohol..
However, I was once on Lava and saw that Blocktopia had a more than just one server.
One called Zombie Survival, I was interested and talked with Stieben about it.
We both wanted to give it a chance and we almost joined at the same time.
Within some hours I have been namebanned for inappropiate name, and came back on Marnixxie.
After that I have spend much time with having fun, met some friends and lately become helpful.
But how I did my first round(s), I honestly do not know.

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOO. I remember the good old days when I was a small noob and I pillared to get away from Ghostmark. I denied it. I got off scot free. I am a rebel.

And now I will wack those with the rule book for doing the same. Oh how times have changed.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Oh, I think it was on lighthouse when I was on a roof with about 10 people including DumbShooter and jackamel... jackamel has started the hunt! All 9 people got killed except me who had been running away from about 7 zombies.

Oh and when I was the last human and survived on runrunrun and nobuild and not forgetting when I won with danny as a ref with a sofa in a room directly behind an obvious wall on shopping_centre.

Reactions: Trap_Wolf

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Oh, I think it was on lighthouse when I was on a roof with about 10 people including DumbShooter and jackamel... jackamel has started the hunt! All 9 people got killed except me who had been running away from about 7 zombies.

Oh and when I was the last human and survived on runrunrun and nobuild and not forgetting when I won with danny as a ref with a sofa in a room directly behind an obvious wall on shopping_centre.
LOOOOOL. I remember the first time shopping_center was ever played and basically I went to this blue room, made the "door" a wall, and then three other people came in and derped around scott free in the room.

First time maps are played are fun. >:3

Pokemon365

Reaction score
i remember i was on nobuild having a great run, then got DIVEBOMBED. i looked up to see an op making this jumpcourse, and hes just like ...........

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
One time an op made a jump course on nobuild128, I didn't really use it though. I survived for 5 minutes! Then, after the round, I did the jump course in one go :)