Zombie Play Reminders

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
I was trying to reword it so it didn't accidently copy the "First Memories" Thread. e__e

I'm sure we all have moments that when they happen we just want to write them down somewhere to forever remember them. One has particularly stood out to me last week and I wish to have a spot to share it with you all and then be able to share many more on this thread.

Xoxx had found my secret hiding location in a single tunnel where there was only enough space for your person. Basically 2 blocks space. So Xoxx was a zombie and told me to "cover it up" so we'd remain hidden. I wasn't thinking and, myself, ran into Xoxx zombyfing myself with him puttin absolutely no effort.
FML moment. e__e

Forever reminded. <3

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I was hiding in a spot on Illusion with an AFK Trap_Wolf, After he was kicked for being AFK a zombie came in, I just dodged the zombie and survived the round by the hairs on my chin.

I also remember out-running Myst when he was a zombie, <3 sunspots

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Airkid told me to unref on mystic, 2 seconds left to unref. I didn't realise that I wasn't a ref; he didn't either. It was something like this:

<ZombieBot>Airkid: mario unref!
<ZombieBot>Selection in 1:
<ZombieBot>mariosatr has decided to referee this round!
<ZombieBot>____ started the hunt!
<ZombieBot>Airkid: LOOOOOL
<ZombieBot>mariosatr: FUUUUUU
<ZombieBot>mariosatr left the game.

Also, it was funny on Skype on adminiumantics. I've tried to create my own "Skype logs". No VetOp+ influenced it

<ZombieBot>Selection in 3:
<ZombieBot>Selection in 2:
<Skype>LetterP: RUN MARIO IS GOING TO START!
<ZombieBot>Selection in 1:
<ZombieBot>mariosatr started the hunt!
<ZombieBot>mariosatr infected LetterP - First Blood
<Skype>mariosatr: LOOOOOOOL LETTER IS A WIZARD
<Skype>Airkid LOOL LETTER IS PSYCHIC

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Well this didn't exactly happen to me, but it was really funny. And it was before I had WoM, so I couldn't take a screenshot :(
This was when Megatron was an op:
(btw these aren't real logs, just what I remember)

Megatron: Malcovent, type /ref
Malcovent is no longer referee
Malcovent kicked (you were kicked by Megatron)

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Well this didn't exactly happen to me, but it was really funny. And it was before I had WoM, so I couldn't take a screenshot :(
This was when Megatron was an op:
(btw these aren't real logs, just what I remember)

Megatron: Malcovent, type /ref
Malcovent is no longer referee
Malcovent kicked (you were kicked by Megatron)
Bahaha, I remember that :p They were on teamspeak. Malcovent kicked Mega from teamspeak after :) Ah, happy days. It was the same time when jayp and crafty were on. Damer demoted jayp for a joke when they were discussing the hurricane as well, I remember.

Wiggy

Reaction score
Ok. So this was on racetrack and whats the first thing you do on this map? Head to the secret with the jump course obviously. But when several of us got there, it was wasn't soon until zombies breached the secret lead by Erik with Summer. I was on the floor leaving me to dodge the zombies chasing me but fortunately, they gave up and tried to catch smelyalata who had made her way along the course already. This allowed me to escape where I chilled out in the tunnel towards the secret feeling it too dangerous to leave. This left smely trapped on the course.

Half-way through the round, bored passed me - I yelled at them to stop but they continued saying shall rescue smely. I don't know what happened but... bored ended up dead but smely was still very much alive. With around 1:30 left a zombie came through the tunnel making me have to dash towards the deadly secret. When I arrived the beginning to the course was clear so I attempted it. Amazingly, I made nearly 3 quarters of it in 1 go! The clock finished leaving me and smely, on the jump course, to relish in our victory and mourn for our fallen comrades.

This was an epic round.

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score
Some months ago, In march I think, we had a team challenge thing where you had to survive to get points. My team was challenged. The map was newvenice and I did my thing running in the river. I was the only human left and everyone was looking for me.

I saw that there was 3 minutes left and a zombie found me. I swam for my life and I survived using 0 blocks and I won a point for my team. I also remember Airkid reffing (he was on my team, but he died that round) and teleporting to me so he could swim in front of me and he was cheering on me as well. :D

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
I was trying to reword it so it didn't accidently copy the "First Memories" Thread. e__e

I'm sure we all have moments that when they happen we just want to write them down somewhere to forever remember them. One has particularly stood out to me last week and I wish to have a spot to share it with you all and then be able to share many more on this thread.
Lol, I remember that. You failed and I was like "LOOOOOL YOU STUPID WOLF :bounce:"

M

Myst

I was running around on the top of the glass bottle of frigate, probably something like 80x80x1. Intensik was online and hiding as a ref, while I was deleting some blocks randomly. Apparently I spleefed him, jumped down to where he fell (without knowing that he was there) and then spleefed him again when he was moving. He did /hide twice and we both shat bricks.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
I was running around on the top of the glass bottle of frigate, probably something like 80x80x1. Intensik was online and hiding as a ref, while I was deleting some blocks randomly. Apparently I spleefed him, jumped down to where he fell (without knowing that he was there) and then spleefed him again when he was moving. He did /hide twice and we both shat bricks.
ahahaha

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Joining with only a few humans left in the round, and immediately nomming Skittz, who was running at the time.

Another time was catching Aperson when he was the last one, whilst he was hiding.

I'm so old...I can remember the humongous jump courses possible with infinite blocks for humans. Ah, good times...

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Earlier today when I lured 11 people into a secret, died, killed 3 of them but those 3 killed everyone else </3