World of Warcraft

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone up for a ICC achievement run tomorrow? I haven't really learned much about it but I decided I want to do stuff with you people so all you level 90's come tomorrow 1PM GMT? :D
I don't know what time that is for me pls and my only level 90 is a horde ;-;
My main is a level 90 blood elf monk on Barthilas and I'm in a FAAAAMILY GUUUILLLD because my entire family plays WoW ;D

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
LF(#)M for (raid) need (roles) (ilvl+)

So for example.
LF3M for SoO Flex need 1 tank and 2 heals 530+.

If you want it less complicated it's just lfm!
Or you could advertise like my guild leader does!

"We need a sexy little tank for our SoO Flex raid. Whisper sweet nothings in my ear if you're interested ;)"

And toilet, 1pm GMT would be 9pm for us if I'm not mistaken. I might join for ICC with a friend of mine in my guild but I'm not really sure.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Araidian#1596
I play on Suramar only.
Thesarra - lv 22 Female Disc Pandaren Priest - Alliance
Riveaos - lv 50 Male Prot Worgen Warrior - Alliance

Levels will probably change dramatically over time since im addicted.
also dps is for squares. tank and healer 4 lyfe

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Say that when you don't have to have 100 adds on your ass in raids. @Araidian
omg stahp :c dont crush my dreamz
I think you are as good at meele pvp as me, and better in ranged combat ;)
If is it possible to be stealthy in WoW, then shoot their knee with magic spell from shadows or something :D

Harsh virtual reality. There's a reason I switched to dps. @Araidian
Naah, you can tame it (well I nuked everything in Skyrim, idk if it relates, but open sandbox RPG is open sandbox RPG)

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
omg stahp :c dont crush my dreamz
You don't actually need that many addons. All you need is Omen (for threat) and DBM. An addon like Bartender for the UI is recommended, but you can really make-do with the base UI if necessary. Addons for your class help, but they're not really necessary if your timing is good. Also, if you want to be that one guy who goes on about DPS, then Recount.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
You don't actually need that many addons. All you need is Omen (for threat) and DBM. An addon like Bartender for the UI is recommended, but you can really make-do with the base UI if necessary. Addons for your class help, but they're not really necessary if your timing is good. Also, if you want to be that one guy who goes on about DPS, then Recount.
I need more addons, but the only one i have right now is Recount, and thats just so I can swoon over the 50% of the total damage i do in my team as tank. <3 The true DPS class is Prot Warrior, they do the most damage omg <3

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Frost mage brah.
Omen is pointless now, blizzard has a built in threat level (maybe you have to turn it on?). DBM is very helpful, but I haven't updated it since pandas came out and don't find it necessary. Bartender is amazing and much simplifies things for you, I'd definitely recommend that if you play with more than 8 buttons. And recount will make you a better player, it gives you an abstract of what's going on in the number zone so you can understand what performs better.

[edit] Also, Cheatyface#1138

Last edited:

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Frost mage brah.

Omen is pointless now, blizzard has a built in threat level (maybe you have to turn it on?). DBM is very helpful, but I haven't updated it since pandas came out and don't find it necessary. Bartender is amazing and much simplifies things for you, I'd definitely recommend that if you play with more than 8 buttons. And recount will make you a better player, it gives you an abstract of what's going on in the number zone so you can understand what performs better.

[edit] Also, Cheatyface#1138
Or at least when I was around Omen was necessary xD my bad. I use Bartender too - it's good, but not exactly necessary.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Or at least when I was around Omen was necessary xD my bad. I use Bartender too - it's good, but not exactly necessary.
I haven't used omen since burning crusade, but I was a healer for wrath and had very reliable tanks for the dps that I did. I'm fairly certain that blizzard added their own either at the end of wrath or for cataclysm, but I also know that a lot of people still use omen (which is extra pointless now what with the threat and damage tanks do).

Bartender lets you manage your screen and keybinds more effectively, so it's not necessary but the benefit is huge.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Updates!
All are on Rexxar!
Callistiara- Human Holy Paladin Lv 19 in Redridge Mountains
Arko- Worgen Combat(might change to sub) Rogue Lv 15 in Lor'danel
Caseris- Night Elf Druid(trying to decide between Balance/Feral) Lv 10 in Dolanaar
Vytheas- Blood Elf Warlock Lv 9 in Farstrider Retreat
Salanjin- Troll Hunter Lv 6 or 7 in Sen'jin Village
Tuanho- Pandaren Shaman Lv 2
Galthorm- Dwarf Paladin Lv 1
Zokka- Goblin Rogue Lv 1

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
Caseris- Night Elf Druid(trying to decide between Balance/Feral) Lv 10 in Dolanaar
Balance is easier to do and the dps can be maintained easily while feral is more difficult but has a little more potential end-game in terms of dps. @nitasu987