World of Warcraft

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hub for discussing the game and anything related to it.
Battletags: (Post on this thread with your battletag and server.

Jolteon42: Jolteon#2192, Aman'thul & Ysera (Alliance)
Mariosatr: Mariosatr#2497, Ysera & Aman'thul. (Alliance)
ToiletPrincess: Princess#1953, Barthilas & Aman'thul (Both)
Kylieanna: Kylie#1107, Aman'thul & Barthilas (Alliance)
JKangaroo, JKangaroo#1168, Moonguard & Icecrown (Alliance)

Things to discuss:
Warlords of Draenor data-mining!

Last edited:
W

Wimali

Amazing how WoW is still popular after all these years. I'm hoping the same will happen with Minecraft, but I doubt it.

Reactions: Jolterino

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Amazing how WoW is still popular after all these years. I'm hoping the same will happen with Minecraft, but I doubt it.
'popular'

Last time I played that game, people were complaining about guilds emptying out. Most worlds are either completely empty or spammed to death with players. It's more centered around PvP and not so much about questing and such. (Then again, WoW quests have never been that special. Kill this many, gather that, collect this)

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
'popular'

Last time I played that game, people were complaining about guilds emptying out. Most worlds are either completely empty or spammed to death with players. It's more centered around PvP and not so much about questing and such. (Then again, WoW quests have never been that special. Kill this many, gather that, collect this)
Let's not turn this into a "Hate world of warcraft" thread please.

• Dislike
Reactions: paceboys
W

Wimali

'popular'

The /r/wow subreddit has 1,220 people looking at it right now, while the /r/minecraft one has 821 people on the subreddit at this moment. In Q4 of 2013, it had 7.8M subscribers (http://www.statista.com/statistics/276601/number-of-world-of-warcraft-subscribers-by-quarter/). So I'd definitely say it's still very active.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jolterino

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I LOVE WoW... at least, I used to. ;)
I haven't played for awhile. I stopped playing around mid-Cataclysm`after each guild I joined ended up falling apart, friends left, and High School ended up getting in the way due to silly Timezones. ;-;
But i've always wanted to get back into it with a few friends alongside, since it gets boring always going it alone.

My battletag is JKangaroo#1168, and I (used to) mainly play on Icecrown/Moonguard I don't want any talk of Goldshire pls
And I mainly play Alliance (Night Elves +Draeni <3), though I dip into the Horde now and again, and my favourite class is the Druid.

I think once Warlords of Draenor comes out I might get back into it (cause it looks quite awesome... and it seems the Draeni will FINALLY get a major story-role after TBC), or I might come back earlier than that.
I'll probably play on Aman'thul because it seems that that's the place where EVERYONE ELSE IS PLAYING ON. D:<

and pls add me, I need more Battlenet friends. <3

Reactions: Marlem

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I don't play anymore but my main is a Blood Elf Mage at about level 60 something
My other higher level guys are my first character, a 60 something Orc Warrior with more pvp gear than I know what to do with and a level 60 something Blood Elf Death Knight
Fun game, full agreeance with Vati

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Fyi, the reason everyone has a toon on aman'thul is because it's my main realm where I reside and raid. I have a toon on Barth because that's Toilet's home realm. If we ever make a blocktopia guild on aman'thul don't be certain that I'll join. :p

My main character is a night elf druid at level 90 called Annabellis on aman'thul, and my other main is named Yuna (there is an alt coded letter in there somewhere) who is a blood elf death knight on barthilas and is also lvl 90. My favorite class is the druid class (duuh) as I have the most fun healing with them, and the fact there are about 4 healing druids in my guild makes it more hilarious.

Reactions: JKangaroo

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My reason for toons on Aman'thul is that it fits my raiding schedule better (I have to raid 3am in the morning on Ysera right now. :() My main is a level 90, ilvl 530 Frost DK on Ysera called Thejolteon and my two alts on Aman'thul are a level 61 Prot Paladin and a level 34 Resto Druid, they are both called Jolteon with alt codes in them. Next expansion I'm planning to switch my DK from Frost to Blood and use my Paladin as my DPS.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
My reason for toons on Aman'thul is that it fits my raiding schedule better (I have to raid 3am in the morning on Ysera right now. :() My main is a level 90, ilvl 530 Frost DK on Ysera called Thejolteon and my two alts on Aman'thul are a level 61 Prot Paladin and a level 34 Resto Druid, they are both called Jolteon with alt codes in them. Next expansion I'm planning to switch my DK from Frost to Blood and use my Paladin as my DPS.
Oh wow, your ilvl is already 530? I've been trying to inch mine up to 540 but I've been a little inactive. I think I was planning on making a healing pally on ysera because you and mario play on there but I forgot herpdederp.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I play far too much. Mostly alliance, couple horde. On Garona, north american servers though. I'd have to check my tag though, it's Cheatyface#something

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Anyone up for a ICC achievement run tomorrow? I haven't really learned much about it but I decided I want to do stuff with you people so all you level 90's come tomorrow 1PM GMT? :D