World of Warcraft

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
HOW COME I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS THREAD?!

I've been playing WoW since vanilla and I currently have 8 level 90's Heals>Tanks>Dps =P
I play on and off again a lot because my guild has been dying slowly over the past few years (its finally dead) and we've been together raiding since BC! ....good times.... my mains are on the server Firetree (failtree as some call it) as hordes, with two alliance (my very first two characters back in vanilla) on Medivh being a 87 hunter and a 90 rogue. On firetree I have my main, Butamou, a resto shaman, and level 90's of the following: druid, monk, priest, warlock, death knight, and paladin. I also have a 45 warrior and a level 6 mage that last two classes not including the alliance hunter I need to level to 90 to have them all :D My battle tag is Butamou#1832 I am in the need of a raiding guild, I'm more than willing to play any of the classes, but resto shaman healing, and druid tanking is what i'm the best at, Healing and Tanking in general i'm great at. I also have experience raid leading for years.... I just want to get back into raiding that's not shitty LFR lol..