Where/How do YOU get your Christmas Tree?

Where/How do you get your Christmas Tree?

• Tree Farm

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Forest

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Fake Tree

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Steal One

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • No Tree

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other (put it below)

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

crafter

Reaction score
I got mine today at a farm, and I thought: Why does nobody ever talk about this? So I'm asking everyone. Do you put up a fake? Do you get a real one from a forest? Do you get it at a farm? Tell me tell me tell me :D

D

Deleted member 4601

Well, you guys are at least better than me. I've never seen a Christmas tree besides those on TV or the Internet, and I've never received any gifts during Christmas.

Be happy with what you have, not everyone has it ;)

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Our family uses a fake one so that we don't have to worry about buying another one every year and the cleanup required by the falling pine needles. It is a great family tradition where we assemble the tree every year and we have lots of fun putting it together. I believe our fake tree is actually older than me since we have always gone with a fake tree. So, maybe 20+ years. That is a lot of money saved from just buying 1 fake tree.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
No tree.....I prefer just seeing presents stacked on top of each other instead of hidden under a tree. Joking I used to have a fake tree and we used to decorate it with ornaments but the cats kept breaking them and then we just decided to go with no decorations on the tree.

• Haha
Reactions: crafter

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I don't know if i can even classify this as a fake tree.

The "Tree" we get is a small potted plant from walmart that LOOKS like a tree. We dont decorate it, we just place it on the dining room table and have a light at the top..... :(