Well...It's been fun.

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
:cry:

Goodbye pear son, we'll miss you. It's been a good nine months now I think (judging by the noobish things in the November 16th logs) since you joined us on the Zombie server, it's bound to leave quite a gap when you go. I mean who am I supposed to slap sky high now? :p

Anyway, good luck with your wrist, I hope it heals up quickly; and good luck with whatever you decide to do and wherever you decide to go from here on out.

(these smiles are so cute I couldn't resist using them)

Emues7

Uranus
Reaction score
Ive known you for quite a while on zombie, and you're one of my favourite ops.
It was a pleasure refereeing with you and I hope you make a swift recovery.
Goodbye ;(

C

Ciphered

"[Miner]Ciphered: aperson
[Miner]Ciphered: You there?
[Miner]Ciphered: aperaperaper"
Yes, I remember accidentally calling you such a term.

Well, I hope you recover soon, maybe try what danny suggested or go the long route and wait ten years or so for a domestic-use tool that allows you to do stuff on a computer using thought commands.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Take care aperson, I hope your wrist gets more comfortable for you soon.
We will definitely miss you over on TNT, even if our IRC may be slightly easier to read without:
Code:
TNTBot: _aperson155_ just used: /d
You have had quite an impact on the community, and have made friends on all the servers.
Good luck, we all hope to see you back in the future.

ColorWar

Reaction score
I had something similar, giving things a rest is always the way to go, too much of anything is bad, hope your wrist gets better, I will miss ya on lava and TnT

L

Later_Gator

Bye, Aper. I hope your wrist heals sooner. You have a lot of friends that will miss you while you're gone. Take care. :(

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Yeah, when a guy loses the ability to type /d and move around properly in-game, there's pretty much no hope in TNT Wars anymore. Oh wait, there are other weapons. Too bad you never used them! ;)

I hope your wrist becomes better and stable so you can return one day! If not, best of luck with all of your future endeavours.

fenna

Reaction score
Goodbye "_Graperson155_ " If you remember that joke... Ill miss you alot on the lava server and i think it was CMP it was fun and ill miss you :( but for now goodbye. I hope your wrist heals as fast as possible- See you sometime in the future -Fenna

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
I don't want you to go, yet I do understand it is necessary; Hope the wrist heals quick as others have stated. Good luck with everything you plan to do, and good luck with your real life! :running:Farewell, until your return! :unsure:

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
cya. good luck. hope to see you back in the community when your wrist is better.

It took me this long to realise aperson= A person :cry:

Darkblaze14

Reaction score
I'll miss you banana, you're the best person i ever met in zombie and tnt xD. hope your wrist heals better. Good bye buddy :cry: