Well...It's been fun.

aperson155

The ape
Reaction score
As some of you might have known, I resigned from my staff positions from Blocktopia. Before I get more in to that, I'll explain WHY.

I didn't resign from being mad or demoted or anything community-based. There is a problem with my wrist at the moment. The joint between my hand and wrist is different than what it is usually supposed to be. I was actually supposed to resign last month, but I just went through the pain and played anyways. I confirmed wanting to resign when I visited my doctor today. Because of the appointment, I won't be able to use my right wrist too much (I won't be able to use the mouse) and won't be able to play minecraft/maintain my activity as a staff member.

If there was any other way, I would've taken it. But it all lead to me resigning. My doctor said that my wrist might heal in a few months, which was way too long to be "away" for.
So it was fun to all of the people of Blocktopia, but I'm afraid it's my turn to leave for now...

I was going to list everyone that impacted me in the community, but there were so. Much. People. To. Acknowledge.
I hope you understand it was like trying to type the constitution on memory. It would take forever.

So thanks to all of the players and staff that I knew and I hope I will see all of you from time to time :D

I'll of course come by now and then, but for now,

Farewell

-_aperson155_

R

rduregger

sniffle... I'm sorry your wrist is in so much pain... I hope it gets better.
You were one of my favorite operators... I'm sorry you had to resign. D:

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
*balloon98 cries! well I am definately going to miss you and your bananas ape you were a great friend and a heck of a joker on the server who always lightened the mood I will miss you and I hope you wrist gets better soon. :)

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
Man, your the type of people who will definatley be remembered, for ages to come.

It pains me to see you leave, but this is good bye my friend.
May our paths cross again

-Gameprochampion

Michaelkirov

Reaction score
Its unfortunate that the community is losing you ape. You're are an awesome guy when i 've played on SMP, lava survival with you... I just hope you get well soon. :)

boredchicka

Texan
Reaction score
This is sad to hear. You're a really cool guy and it's been fun to watch you grow in the community. Best of luck with your wrist. If you decide to come back after your wrist heals, we will be glad to have you. -Chicka

dannyboymed

Without a title
Reaction score
I started to get RSI from being online too much, so I went out and bought a wireless Xbox 360 controller and a wireless PC Xbox 360 receiver from Amazon. I then went and found an excellent program to assign keyboard controls to the controller called Xpadder.

These days, if I'm having issues using the mouse, I'll get out my controller and use that for a bit. It makes talking a bit more awkward, because if I'm speaking I've got to put down the controller and use my keyboard. That's a large part of the reason why I'm nowhere near as talkative or active as I used to be on zombie.

Can you still type okay? If you can still type okay, and it's just the mouse that's a problem, it might help. Give it a go sometime, especially if you have an Xbox 360 controller around anyway.

If that helps at all, then great! If not, then do something productive with your time away, and maybe we'll see you again one day. =)

:showoff: