We are Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
I get makijg a thread about.it want anonymous wasnt smart but i have been having trouble recruitibg peiple when no one knows it exists so i nade an acciunt so i can keep the names anonymous and cintrollers of comunity ruined it changing my DP and username rrvealing my identity theb this thread just became a stupid argunebt abiut eho is the best PvP'r and its rather annoying that peiple make it a joke over what some people actrully thibk is a good idea abd i will be carryijg through with this clab in the server and i will not make it an official village but i dont see why this blew up and ruined all secrecy and suspence ... thanks guys
Was this written from a phone, just wondering :p
Yes i have an old phone that doesnt do auto correct and keyboard is really shitty like one of those click 3 times for a letter phones

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Holy. Fuck.

Okay, time for Love's voicing his opinion time. It will be spoiler'd, read or not.
May or may not have immense swearing, to be determined.
Okay, I'm going to be defending Hockeymatt on this incident. Now, I've gone trough this, and the reactions by some of you are absolutely appalling. Now, maybe he could have taken a different approach to this, but fuck sake, tearing into him is NOT the way to go about this. I don't find an exact problem with him making this clan based off of Anonymous- play and let play. The fact that he went through the trouble to actually sell his clan to you is gutsy.
Stop with the hostility, it will get you no where. And quite frankly, with the way some of you responded, you'd be finding yourselves in hot water. Let me go off of Baker's post: The one with a snip of Blocktopia's terms.
4. No trolling, flaming, inciting hatred or instigating flame bait is permitted.

In general, any parties involved in a flame war - whether they be the instigator or the flamer - will be dealt with accordingly. The best way to stay out of trouble, with regards to flame-fests, is to not join in.

This could be put in to both perspectives: He was "asking" for it, or that the users provoking him were out of line. I'm going to advocate "The other users, specifically targeting Hockeymatt and the idea of his clan, were out of line." Point number two, posted by San00b in thread "Community Guidelines":
1. Stay classy, Blocktopia.
No one likes to be insulted or abused. Nor does anyone like to see someone running around spouting off with vulgar language. It makes them look silly, and no one wants to look silly. With that in mind, we ask one very simple thing of you: Keep it classy

Let me ask you. Are the actions taken against hockeymatt a classification of us as a community being "Classy"? The answer is, no. It is not. Upon talking to Matt about this, he was greatly annoyed by the feedback he was getting. To him, the way he is being treated because of this topic is unfair and unjust. He even reported to be that, even on the servers upon him logging in, he would be harassed with players making reference of this thread to him in an extremely mocking manner.
This behaviour needs to stop. If it were up to me this thread would have either been cleaned up, of closed, as soon as issues started appearing. Clean up your act, Blocktopians. This is not how we want ourselves to be represented, is it?
Asking for this thread to be closed to stop further harassment towards Hockeymatt.

Stay classy, Blocktopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.