Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: std1997

MintyRogi

Reaction score
This, this is pretty cool. I had something like this in mind if I were to start my own group. However, the fact that you're stating it on the forum is a bit contradictory and, as jubjubers said, it is an oxymoron.. If anything, initiation to an unknown group should be just as unknown as the group itself. Just my opinions, but good luck ;3 I cant wait to be killed out of the blue (Or kill ya and survive, either way would be intresting) ;)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Holy shit, since when do you pvp?
This.
Don't make quotes about being good at pvp when you don't and you aren't.

Holy shit. What's with the hostility? Did you even consider that perhaps he was joking and wasn't being serious at all? Being good at pvp doesn't prove anything, so calling users out on it makes you seem a *tad* dickish.
Yea, I was joking ;)

EDIT:
I was pretending to be scavanger.
So that would mean I don't actively kill pvprs ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Duffie

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
I get makijg a thread about.it want anonymous wasnt smart but i have been having trouble recruitibg peiple when no one knows it exists so i nade an acciunt so i can keep the names anonymous and cintrollers of comunity ruined it changing my DP and username rrvealing my identity theb this thread just became a stupid argunebt abiut eho is the best PvP'r and its rather annoying that peiple make it a joke over what some people actrully thibk is a good idea abd i will be carryijg through with this clab in the server and i will not make it an official village but i dont see why this blew up and ruined all secrecy and suspence ... thanks guys

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I get makijg a thread about.it want anonymous wasnt smart but i have been having trouble recruitibg peiple when no one knows it exists so i nade an acciunt so i can keep the names anonymous and cintrollers of comunity ruined it changing my DP and username rrvealing my identity theb this thread just became a stupid argunebt abiut eho is the best PvP'r and its rather annoying that peiple make it a joke over what some people actrully thibk is a good idea abd i will be carryijg through with this clab in the server and i will not make it an official village but i dont see why this blew up and ruined all secrecy and suspence ... thanks guys
Was this written from a phone, just wondering :p

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Was this written from a phone, just wondering :p
Even auto-correct doesn't make those many mistakes.. :confused:

• Agree
Reactions: Notme

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
hockeymatt79 To quote the Terms of Service that you agreed to when joining the forums:

We have several checks in place to warn us of multiple accounts used, as well as multiple accounts used on one computer. As a general rule, we do not allow multiple accounts to be used by the same person, because there simply is no need for it, and causes staff unnecessary administrative duties.
Your unauthorised creation of an alternate account was in direct violation of this rule, so I can't see why you are so surprised that it was flagged up!

Status
Not open for further replies.