Waning Sunset -- GAME OVER -- MAFIA WIN

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
the odds of lynching a townsided player is greater than lynching scum right now
In short, more goodies then baddies. Therefore more of a chance of dead goodies then dead baddies.
>we should just wait until the mafia outnumber us, that way it's more likely we'll lynch one of them rather than one of us!

Also unlikely to learn anything today so might aswell get a move on.
even more unlikely to learn anything from today if we don't make anything happen

now, why would you think it's a good idea to lynch right day 0? (inb4 the only argument is: we could lynch scum/cop right away)
why do i have to repeat myself every single game

• Winner
Reactions: Mooglie

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
why do i have to repeat myself every single game
i know perfectly well this conversation is held every single game, but it did get the conversation going after multiple hours off inactivity.

i do think pink covered it prtty well:
Because I Just feel bad of the thought of lynching someone whilst I have no clue about anybidy yet so yeah... :Smileyface: ;3

Reactions: Pink

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Voting no lynch is bad because it removes one of our chances at ridding the town of mafia, as long as you don't meme lynch and actually go on suspicion you have a good chance of removing one of them before they can get one of us. Otherwise, like Ender says, they will out number us and we will lose.

My vote on Notty wasn't all meme. If she were mafia, flaking on me when I died and flipped inno would make her out to seem inno as well. Also Notty has played enough mafia to understands that no-lynch is bad for town from previous games were, IIRC, she has been pro day 0/1 lynch.

flaker or faker I recon we should cull a kitty cat tonight folks xo

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
There's just something not completely right with HK's behaviour. I'm not really convinced he's mafia yet but for now I'm gonna put this.

vote HKCaper
I also somewhat agree with vatu, HK does seem to be doing the forced "good guy" approach of questioning any lynch attempt in a very safe, formal, basic way.

Either way Notty is 2 Hotty 4 me gotta lynch quick!!!111

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Personally, from experience, in my previous mafia games when I was scum I'd always hope for no-lynch. Simply because with a selected/random lynch, there would always be a slim chance to get lynched, and for being able to have a nightkill/nightrole. If you've read the previous posts you see where this is heading, though I'm not voting HKC yet, just putting some suspicious on him (which could be totally wrong from, eh.. previous experience)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
im prtty sure the whole point of this game is, that it is slightly fast paced. also, if people were more active, we wouldnt be running into the issue of not having enough time <3

D

Deleted member 4601

Still alive, I don't have anything to contribute at the moment - hopefully that will change soon.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Since the deadline is later today, could everyone try and place a vote, who has not done yet.

If no-lynch, try give explanation why you think no-lynch would be a good idea.

If lynch, try give explanation why you vote that person.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
As I recall, Aqua's memes have caused issues before.

Vote Aqua

In terms of lynching in general: lynching day 0 gives us more room to work with upon the next day. Either we hit a mafia, in which case yay 10/10 we did it, or we hit a not mafia, and the number of potential mafia in relation to everyone else rises (also we get a votecount to analyze)

• Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
As I recall, Aqua's memes have caused issues before.

Vote Aqua

In terms of lynching in general: lynching day 0 gives us more room to work with upon the next day. Either we hit a mafia, in which case yay 10/10 we did it, or we hit a not mafia, and the number of potential mafia in relation to everyone else rises (also we get a votecount to analyze)
I'm not memeing, I'm serious, currently Notty is my highest suspicion;

Also voting for me for reasons that aren't based on suspicion is basically random voting which is dumb, you might as well no lynch because statistically you're more likely to hit a townie?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I would also like everyone to think through Notty's actions and come to their own conclusion about them.
If notty were mafia, by quickly joining the lynch bandwagon but pulling out before it's climax, only to be replaced by someone else's lynch vote when I died and flipped town she would appear town as she hesitated about lynching someone randomly.
However, from my experience with Notty she would not hesitate lynching someone day 0 even for a meme lynch especially if it were me who was being bandwagoned. She would undoubtedly carry it through to the end and see the result because, if any thing that would mean that a) the next day the town could draw suspicion from day 0 and the following night based on my death and also she wouldn't have to put up with my shitposting.

Although this is not solid proof of any kind, it is pretty suspicious behaviour and since we have nothing else to go on I urge others to evaluate it themselves and contribute either defending notty or pressing her for info/voting for her.

Wasting today would be a huge mistake, as would meme lynching me at this point, as nothing would be potentially gained and you would be killing a townie.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not memeing, I'm serious, currently Notty is my highest suspicion;

Also voting for me for reasons that aren't based on suspicion is basically random voting which is dumb, you might as well no lynch because statistically you're more likely to hit a townie?
I'm not saying you are meming at the moment
In the past you have though, and I seem to recall it causing problems.
Besides, it is easier to lynch someone already with votes on them.

And lynching a Townie is preferable to no lynching imo.
Yes, it is a mislynch,
But we also actually go into day 1 with INFORMATION, something we otherwise won't have.

I will have a look back at notty's stuff and see what I think though, if it makes you feel better.

unvote
To prevent any sort of quick hammer

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I'm not saying you are meming at the moment
In the past you have though, and I seem to recall it causing problems.
Besides, it is easier to lynch someone already with votes on them.

And lynching a Townie is preferable to no lynching imo.
Yes, it is a mislynch,
But we also actually go into day 1 with INFORMATION, something we otherwise won't have.

I will have a look back at notty's stuff and see what I think though, if it makes you feel better.

unvote
To prevent any sort of quick hammer
Alright I'm putting you to my suspicions list too.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten