Waning Sunset -- GAME OVER -- MAFIA WIN

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I would also like everyone to think through Notty's actions and come to their own conclusion about them.
If notty were mafia, by quickly joining the lynch bandwagon but pulling out before it's climax, only to be replaced by someone else's lynch vote when I died and flipped town she would appear town as she hesitated about lynching someone randomly.
However, from my experience with Notty she would not hesitate lynching someone day 0 even for a meme lynch especially if it were me who was being bandwagoned. She would undoubtedly carry it through to the end and see the result because, if any thing that would mean that a) the next day the town could draw suspicion from day 0 and the following night based on my death and also she wouldn't have to put up with my shitposting.

Although this is not solid proof of any kind, it is pretty suspicious behaviour and since we have nothing else to go on I urge others to evaluate it themselves and contribute either defending notty or pressing her for info/voting for her.

Wasting today would be a huge mistake, as would meme lynching me at this point, as nothing would be potentially gained and you would be killing a townie.
How can you argue that me removing my vote from a meme lynch is a scum move yet argue at the same time we shouldn't be meme lynching.

?????????? Are you sure you're not meming aqua.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Since a movement has started that I can agree upon, namely the lynching of Ltin, ill be placing my vote consequently.

It may look a little bit odd that I decide to vote for a lynch after I advocated for a no lynch prior. Hence, ill be explaining my vote more thoroughly.

I had my eyes on Ltin after he decided to unvote aqua, and question notty for doing so at the same time. After that he joined back on voting aqua, only to unvote again, giving some weak reasoning behind it. It appears he is hopping on and off the bandwagon, trying to get an easy lynch, but quick to jump off when it doesnt seem to catch on. Thus, Ltin appears scummy from my point of view, and he could potentially be mafia. Clearly i am not the only one thinking this, and the day is about to end, so a vote on Ltin (this time on someone i find suspicious) does seem like a good idea.

Unvote
Vote Ltin

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
How can you argue that me removing my vote from a meme lynch is a scum move yet argue at the same time we shouldn't be meme lynching.

?????????? Are you sure you're not meming aqua.
Also to answer your question notty... what?

I think you're trying to slip out of the spotlight with dumb questions.

Ofc meme lynches are bad because it is just a gamble whether they turn out pro town or not, but what I'm talking about is your role in the meme lynch and how that's scummy, it's as if you want to get an easy lynch on a townie, but don't want any suspicion upon yourself.

I never once said a meme lynch was a scum move I said it was a dumb move. (Unless ofc it's orchestrated or used by mafia in which it is, but you get what I mean I wasn't insinuating Oog or Ltin (at the time) to be scummy for being pro meme lynch).

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Am on phone so quoting will be iffy

1) I had my eyes on Ltin after he decided to unvote aqua, and question notty for doing so at the same time. 2) After that he joined back on voting aqua, 3)only to unvote again, giving some weak reasoning behind it. 4)It appears he is hopping on and off the bandwagon, trying to get an easy lynch, but quick to jump off when it doesnt seem to catch on.
1) Note that i did not question notty for unvoting, but for voting no lynch. I unvoted in the first place because we were close to a lynch on someone I didn't want to lynch yet. (I had yet to decide who to actually lynch day 0).
2)I explained why too.
3)Also explained, although whether to believe it or not is your choice I guess.
4)In addition to explaining why I once again unvoted Aqua, I have also explained I am still in favor of an Aqua lynch (or really anyone other than me, but there may be a slight bias in there somewhere /s)

In terms of notty, I really don't see anything scummy about her vote.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Right now I'd prefer a notty lynch but Ltin seems all over the place and an easy Lynch, if we lynch him then depending on the result we can progress. If inno I'd suggest a notty Lynch the next day if maf then... we'll see what happens.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Right now I'd prefer a notty lynch but Ltin seems all over the place and an easy Lynch, if we lynch him then depending on the result we can progress. If inno I'd suggest a notty Lynch the next day if maf then... we'll see what happens.
Define "all over the place"

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Define "all over the place"
*cough*

unvote

Vote Aqua
unvote

Notty any particular reason you would like to no lynch?
As I recall, Aqua's memes have caused issues before.

Vote Aqua

In terms of lynching in general: lynching day 0 gives us more room to work with upon the next day. Either we hit a mafia, in which case yay 10/10 we did it, or we hit a not mafia, and the number of potential mafia in relation to everyone else rises (also we get a votecount to analyze)
I'm not saying you are meming at the moment
In the past you have though, and I seem to recall it causing problems.
Besides, it is easier to lynch someone already with votes on them.

And lynching a Townie is preferable to no lynching imo.
Yes, it is a mislynch,
But we also actually go into day 1 with INFORMATION, something we otherwise won't have.

I will have a look back at notty's stuff and see what I think though, if it makes you feel better.

unvote
To prevent any sort of quick hammer
If you read my post again you will see that I simply unvote to avoid any quick hammer, as unlikely as one would be rn

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount of Day 0

Aqua - Ooglie101, webpaige (2/7)
No-lynch - PinkUnicornz, Iggish (2/7)
HKCaper - Vatumok (1/7)
Ltin - Enderfive, Nottykitten, Aqua, HKCaper (4/7)

Not Voting - TheWeakGuy48_, Mulbery ComputerGuy_, Ltin (4/13)

--

After much debate and many pointing fingers in different directions, the indecisive nature of the town results in a No-lynch, as the sun fades away and the dark of night sits eerily around them. With no time left in the day, the citizens reluctantly retreat to their homes, some angry that who they believe to be evil are still breathing, some relieved at surviving the mob of the town, some content with avoiding unnecessary murder, and some indifferent and without strong opinion. As the citizens shut their doors for the night, the moon rises over the town and basks it in its silver glow. Night has begun.

Day 0 has ended with a No-lynch.

It is now Night 1. Please send in your night actions, if any. You have until Thursday 21st September 20:00 GMT before dawn.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The cockerel crows and the sun rises up into the sky, pushing back the night and shooting warm beams of sunshine through the citizen's windows. The town wake up to face the day and leave their homes for the square, conglomerating by the statue of their founder once again. But after a while of waiting, it becomes clear that one person is not showing up. The townsfolk visit their house, knock on their door, to which there is no response. They kick the door down, run up the stairs and find HKCaper lying in his bed, a pillow over his face, his arms, cold and blue, stretched out. Dead. A few minutes of searching around the room made it clear to the citizens who HKCaper was, and what he was doing - pieces of paper and pencils lined his desk, and a quick look in his diary which he'd kept in a drawer revealed that HKCaper had plans to communicate anonymously to the townsfolk during the night as a way to contribute to finding the killers. With a quick moment of silence held next to his body and the exhange of suspicious and upset glances at one another, the town made their way back under the safety of their founder's statue to continue the meeting they had planned to hold.

HKCaper, a Messenger, has been killed.

It is now Day 1.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch, 6 votes to no-lynch. If a deadline is put in place, in the event of a tie, one of the people who it is tied between will be lynched at random.

Living players (12):

1) TheWeakGuy48_
2) Vatumok
3) Nottykitten
4) HKCaper - Died Night 1
5) Iggish
6) Mulbery
7) PinkUnicornz
8) ComputerGuy_
9) Ltin
10) Enderfive
11) webpaige