Unusual Food

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
French fries on your burger, anyone?

I always put fries in my In-N-Out burger and then add more spread to it.

This.
Stewed pig blood.

Disgusting as hell.
It looks like they need to add more blood and cook it a bit more. I call it "chocolate soup" but it's Dinuguan. It like it.

Edgar Harford

Reaction score
What weird food have you eaten? What I had last night for dinner--

Surprisingly enough the crickets and lavae worms tasted nice. I couldn't eat the scorpions because I bitched out.

These tarantulas tasted like flavoured grit.
So... I hear they eat roaches in New Zealand.

Where is this place? Is it anywhere near the inner city?

• Love
Reactions: digi

trngl3087

Reaction score
I had some (supposedly) very good caviar in a posh restaurant in the city once. was ok.

I can't think of anything I've eaten that's more unusual

tbh the insects/scorpions/whatever aren't any more unusual than... proper sushi. and at least the bugs are cooked somehow. : P

• Agree
Reactions: MustabearXD

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Well sushi isn't really weird but no one I know seems to like it.

At my friend's house they had "fish balls" It was fried balls of fish (not sure what kind). not too unusual and very good.

Also at their house they had shrimp with the eyes still on it. I've seen it before at other places as well. I tried it once, for 5 bucks, and the eye... squished/popped... still love shrimp but i did that for the 5 bucks, if anything has eyes on it I ain't eating it.

(Probably more weird foods at my friends house, I moved away a few years ago so I haven't eaten there in a while, but they were Philippine and had a lot of weird native food.)

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I actually eat quite a bit of different foods, but I don't really categorize any of them to be unusual.

If anything, the most unusual foods I've eaten would be seafood. Delicious, delicious shrimp. And crab. And artificial crab. And mussels. And lobster. All with plenty of lemon, butter, an--

Dammit, now I'm hungry.

Duffie Fun Facts: I was born in Hawaii, but my father was born in Guam. Our foods come from different cultures, even from the Philippines. My absolute most favorite Filipino dish would definitely be Sinigang. We prepare it somewhat differently than what it is usually seen like, but I still love it. Absolutely great with white rice. <3

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
So guys, I see we're talking about unusual food. I'm a highly selective eater. Just to let you guys know now. I dislike trying new dishes. So, to bring up my unusual food..

Have any of you eaten shark before? I have. It was extraordinarily weird..

Reactions: Duffie

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
So guys, I see we're talking about unusual food. I'm a highly selective eater. Just to let you guys know now. I dislike trying new dishes. So, to bring up my unusual food..

Have any of you eaten shark before? I have. It was extraordinarily weird..
I have eaten shark fins before, and they taste alright.
But don't call peta on me please ;-;

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I can't say I can top some of the things that have already been posted on here, but I did have some kangaroo one time when I was younger.
Oh and I do love me some vegemite, I think the problem some people have especially those who have never tried it before is they put too much of it on their toast. You are supposed to use it sparingly and with butter :)