Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I flipping love it but everyone that isn't Austrlian hates it
I'm Australian, and I can confirm that it tastes worse that anything that comes out of the back end of a kangaroo.

Each to their own I guess. I'm originally from New Zealand and I love the stuff.
Digi you and I can ride off into the sunset on kangaroos, like we do to school/work everyday then eat more vegemite :D

Damn stereotypes xD

• Agree
Reactions: digi

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Digi you and I can ride off into the sunset on kangaroos, like we do to school/work everyday then eat more vegemite :D
Damn stereotypes xD
Gurrrrrrl! I, Steve Irwin my way to work every day-- on the back of a crocodile, eating vegemite toast, singing "I come from the land down under"

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Damn stereotypes xD
Gurrrrrrl! I, Steve Irwin my way to work every day-- on the back of a crocodile, eating vegemite toast, singing "I come from the land down under"
This is just x'D

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Damn stereotypes xD
This is just x'D
Dangit sheila, you ain't seen nothin' no 'bout bein'; Aussie till' ye' seen all thar Jivvis.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
This is just x'D
Dangit sheila, you ain't seen nothin' no 'bout bein'; Aussie till' ye' seen all thar Jivvis.
I'm sure that some people in the community could confirm this
At school I turn into a sassy black chick. True shit.
Well, sometimes. Sometimes I'm just crying.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm Australian, and I can confirm that it tastes worse that anything that comes out of the back end of a kangaroo.

Each to their own I guess. I'm originally from New Zealand and I love the stuff.

Damn stereotypes xD
AHEM HEM COOLIO. You haven't always liked vegemite if I recall correctly.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score