Top PvPers in Discordia [V1]

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I personally think I am pretty good, considering I only died twice on the server before JtE and racked up a KDR of roughly 56 :p

But you have to take in to factor those with good computers and those without, the people that are good are normally far better than Danni, Hockey etc simply because Danni and the rest of the "best" pvpers all have far better computers and internet. For example, Terre is a much better pvper than I, however he was suffering fps issues so I was able to win a few of our duels on aod, etc.

I've also never seen Aperson or Captaincake kill anyone on dod, or many other servers for that matter - Terre and Asaechao should be on the list too :p
I can't even imagine how could Terre would be if he had a really good computer with good internet connection...
But I also think some people know how to play with as much lag as they receive, and use it to their advantage.

EDIT:

I can be alright when I do PvP
Dark, you are very good in my opinion.

MustabearXD

Reaction score
I'm not that good, most of the time I got a really good connection, but horrid fps (30 fps on 2 chunks at best in overworld, 30 in nether and 60 in the end.)

Only time I can get decent fps is 60 fps (overworld), 60 (nether) and 60-100 (end, 80+ is if I'm looking or near void) on my cousin's computer ( 6-8 chunks with OptiFine) that I can nearly use everyday after my school days (Mon-Fri), but I get bad connection there sometimes.
WTF Thats more fps I get from Optifine LOOL

• Agree
Reactions: SirComputer

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Haysagar and Paceboys are one of best pvprs too! Pace managed to kill 70 or so people. Haysagar is AoD Controller, sooo :p. Hes very good too.

Aah, thanks for the response. :3
Haha I've never seen Pace on DoD so I may not count him, however I've seen Haysagar once. I'll wait for some more support in the comments :p
I killed 32 people in the first 2 days (19 in the first day) then kept killing random people until I got bored and started trolling danni so he threw me in a bedrock box on the events world and I'm not getting let out, thus I don't log on so no one sees me. Also, gamepro is better than danni 100%. I beat both of them in a 1v1 as well if that matters.
Hay sagger is bad. Really bad. Terribad.
EDIT: This post is hella cocky but its kinda true so whatev
God i wish i was you

paceboys

Reaction score
Aah, thanks for the response. :3
Haha I've never seen Pace on DoD so I may not count him, however I've seen Haysagar once. I'll wait for some more support in the comments :p
I killed 32 people in the first 2 days (19 in the first day) then kept killing random people until I got bored and started trolling danni so he threw me in a bedrock box on the events world and I'm not getting let out, thus I don't log on so no one sees me. Also, gamepro is better than danni 100%. I beat both of them in a 1v1 as well if that matters.
Hay sagger is bad. Really bad. Terribad.
EDIT: This post is hella cocky but its kinda true so whatev
God i wish i was you
ikr bro. sadly you cant be, idk how ur gonna live with it :< good luck man

• Dislike
Reactions: Love

Terre936

Reaction score
I consider "Good PvPers" as people who can knock people out easily in a balanced/unbalanced fight, and know how strafe well. I see a reason why Danni, asae, game and myself on this list but haven't really seen the others pvp.

Reactions: Henry

Terre936

Reaction score
-sorry for the double posts. It won't let me edit my posts for some reason.
I meant: and know how to strafe well*
Also wanted to add that potions are so ew in pvp, it kinda ruins it sometimes. I would see a reason to use them on DoD as everyone uses Prot IV armor, etc, but I just like the kind of PVP where it's Iron vs Iron, no enchants or any potions. Just a bow and sword.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
-sorry for the double posts. It won't let me edit my posts for some reason.
I meant: and know how to strafe well*
Also wanted to add that potions are so ew in pvp, it kinda ruins it sometimes. I would see a reason to use them on DoD as everyone uses Prot IV armor, etc, but I just like the kind of PVP where it's Iron vs Iron, no enchants or any potions. Just a bow and sword.
Click "More Options" after you press Edit - its Firefox bug.

Also I consider Baker and Listings being very good pvprs too.

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
I get good FPS, but Internet sucks. The bad thing about me PvPing in DoD is that everyone has Prot IV. When I duel on BB with other people with iron, sword and an infinity bow, I generally beat them, except for lag spikes.

TL;DR: I can't PvP that well with my Internet connection, but when evenly matched, I can be alright