Top PvPers in Discordia [V1]

Rytheria

Reaction score
Greetings friends, foe and others.
I welcome you with all my heart to, the Top PvPers in Discordia, version 1.0.
Here, I shall attempt to forge a list of the best PvPers in the lands of Discordia, or, in Blocktopia in a whole! However, I cannot do that without you! Please note that these are based mostly on opinions and may or may not be true! I shall try to make it as fair as I can :) Also! Feel free to comment your own list of best players!

I know there are many players I have most likely not encountered, however, here it goes! Also, please note that this thread is made to be enjoyable, without flames; if it comes to this we shall not continue this thread! (I will not be putting myself down on the list ;) )

EXTRA NOTE: Some players I have never experienced a battle against (such as Danni or Gamepro) so I cannot judge they're performance, however, I've been told good things. ;)

My Top-Ten List of the Best PvP-Players
(ROUGH COPY)​
(help me perfect it in the comments!)​
5. Terre936
6. asaechao
(you may not keep a spot on the list for long!)​
CONTINUE THE LIST MY FRIENDS
~~
POST BELOW
I've also decided as a fun thing, to put the most wanted play in Discordia! Everybody put your opinions down! (this is going to be funny if people actually post :3)​
MOST WANTED
1. Kingdion​
(as there was legit 10 people wanting to kill me earlier x) )​
2. All of NightHawks​
gg.​
kthxbai.​
10/10​

Rytheria

Reaction score
Haysagar and Paceboys are one of best pvprs too! Pace managed to kill 70 or so people. Haysagar is AoD Controller, sooo :p. Hes very good too.

Aah, thanks for the response. :3
Haha I've never seen Pace on DoD so I may not count him, however I've seen Haysagar once. I'll wait for some more support in the comments :p

paceboys

Reaction score
Haysagar and Paceboys are one of best pvprs too! Pace managed to kill 70 or so people. Haysagar is AoD Controller, sooo :p. Hes very good too.

Haha I've never seen Pace on DoD so I may not count him, however I've seen Haysagar once. I'll wait for some more support in the comments :p
I killed 32 people in the first 2 days (19 in the first day) then kept killing random people until I got bored. Also, gamepro is better than danni 100%. I beat both of them in a 1v1 as well if that matters.
Hay sagger is bad. Really bad. Terribad.
EDIT: This post is hella cocky but its kinda true so whatev

• Informative
Reactions: Henry and Notme

Rytheria

Reaction score

Well, seeing as it's the first two days - I highly doubt anybody was really geared up for PvP at all. Therefore it does not surprise me that you've killed 32 in the first two days. However, it's a nice bragging right. (xD) Also, you should probably tell a higher staff about you're "bedrock" situation. Fair enough, I'll see what others have to say to that.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score

I beat both of them in a 1v1 as well if that matters.
When did that happen? Lol

paceboys

Reaction score
I beat both of them in a 1v1 as well if that matters.
When did that happen? Lol
when we were on buildbox and you said '1v1 me pace' and i lived with 5 hearts -.- you remember it you just dont want to admit that you lost ooooooooooooooooooo

Gameprochampion

Reaction score

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I personally think I am pretty good, considering I only died twice on the server before JtE and racked up a KDR of roughly 56 :p

But you have to take in to factor those with good computers and those without, the people that are good are normally far better than Danni, Hockey etc simply because Danni and the rest of the "best" pvpers all have far better computers and internet. For example, Terre is a much better pvper than I, however he was suffering fps issues so I was able to win a few of our duels on aod, etc.

I've also never seen Aperson or Captaincake kill anyone on dod, or many other servers for that matter - Terre and Asaechao should be on the list too :p

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I personally think I am pretty good, considering I only died twice on the server before JtE and racked up a KDR of roughly 56 :p

But you have to take in to factor those with good computers and those without, the people that are good are normally far better than Danni, Hockey etc simply because Danni and the rest of the "best" pvpers all have far better computers and internet. For example, Terre is a much better pvper than I, however he was suffering fps issues so I was able to win a few of our duels on aod, etc.

I've also never seen Aperson or Captaincake kill anyone on dod, or many other servers for that matter - Terre and Asaechao should be on the list too :p
Aperson is a beast with invisibility, seriously, I didnt know this before I saw him kill gamepro this way.

Gameprochampion

Reaction score

Aperson is a beast with invisibility, seriously, I didnt know this before I saw him kill gamepro this way.
Oh me and him are teamed, we were just messing around :p

But he is really good.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Who put me on the list. I lost to game 4 times and the only time beating him was a full iron fight in the beginning of the server. I win with surprise + items + skill but there are so many people that are better. (I also have shitty internet but a good cpu.) Sour can beat me unless he lag spikes. Changes to the list in my opinion.
1. Danni
2. Gamepro
3. asae
4. 77
5. Hockey
6. Terre
7. aper

People to rank: Sour, Wii and choas
People that would be on the list (and knock me off the list) if more active: pace, vati, rose, CB, and Lagwarior.
Meh just my opinion on it. Sorry, if I missed anyone.

CaptainCake

Captain of all things sweet and savoury
Donor
Reaction score
To be honest I think I was included just because I've killed Kingdion twice recently. Even though this is a nice list Dion!

Rytheria

Reaction score
I feel as if CaptainCake is a fairly decent PvPer, I've seen him around a lot and he's killed some good players on my time online. (such as hockey) Also, I haven't really seen anybody else do much more so he's made the list. I've made some changes on the list, and I hereby believe Gameprochampion is better than Danni, from experience in 1v1s with them both. Both did extremely well I think Game just did better.

Also; thanks for all the responses :3

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
I'm not that good, most of the time I got a really good connection, but horrid fps (30 fps on 2 chunks at best in overworld, 30 in nether and 60 in the end.)

Only time I can get decent fps is 60 fps (overworld), 60 (nether) and 60-100 (end, 80+ is if I'm looking or near void) on my cousin's computer ( 6-8 chunks with OptiFine) that I can nearly use everyday after my school days (Mon-Fri), but I get bad connection there sometimes.