TNT wars Screenshot thread!!!

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
That colour scheme is still horrible. I feel compelled to post every time I see someone with it. Dark red = staff. Dark blue = staff. Light blue = player. Light red = player. With that colour scheme, orange = staff, red = player, and the two blues are the same. Ewwwww!

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
@Maxyz73

There is something about narrow that attracts ghosts, there were just as many today. Or you're a time traveller and that screenshots from todayy.

Either way, we need an exorcist!

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

But I believe they are due to the portals in 'default'. When a player joins a team and is booted to 'tntwars', a ghost appears at the co-ordnates that they were at, but on the tntwars world. This is why there are normally groups of Red_Players, Blue_Players and a group with a mixture.

This happens on all maps, it's just you don't see these on most maps because 'default' is a 128 map (to try and STOP this happening too much), and so whilst the ghosts are still there, only OPs(and hackers) can actually see them on smaller height maps.
Narrows and LightPassage are both 128 height maps that make use of a lot of the height, and so the ghosts are easy to see, and are reachable.