TNT wars Screenshot thread!!!

ForNeverMore

He who sees all
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
People should use the Beta colours on WoM rather than their colour scheme. WoM makes the previously dark red to light and the previously light red to dark.

Much nicer if you use the Beta colour scheme, since it's how the colours were intended to be.
If that's directed at me, the font colors in my version are the same as the font colors in the beta version. Assuming that this beta version you speak of is the default.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Matt and you are using "/client colors new" on WoM, which is the default.

If you type /client colors beta, they look how the colours were designed to look, with trusted+ having dark red names and the kill messages being in dark red, and so on. Personal preference I guess, I just think it looks a hell of a lot better with /client colors beta rather than /client colors new.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Long post alert.
He was making it so there was no lava.. and it kind of failed.

Das a pretty small kill board.

Marn can send people onto TNT magically, apparently.

He must have had a ghost or something o.o

That was quick.

Damn it Dx

Poor marn :C

o_0

That'sss a very niccce killsssstreak you have there.... it'd be a sssshame if something happened to it.....

Lolwhoops.

Lol, giant lava frisbee o.o (lava from nuke was just going away)

Moral of the story, DON'T HAVE 3 PEOPLE ON YOUR TEAM HIDE IN A SMALL BOX.

Lol... guess I was next Dx

10 kill streak :D
I'm pretty sure that's all for now.

Celebrir

Reaction score
Matt and you are using "/client colors new" on WoM, which is the default.

If you type /client colors beta, they look how the colours were designed to look, with trusted+ having dark red names and the kill messages being in dark red, and so on. Personal preference I guess, I just think it looks a hell of a lot better with /client colors beta rather than /client colors new.
I prefer /client colors old. The beta are too shiny and bright for me. I shush I could change the colors with an imageprogramm.
/me will talk to triddin!