TNT V3 - The Future

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Airstrikes - Anvils falling from the sky

Anvils would explode upon impact on enemy players or blocks.
List of suggestions.
  • Snow golems as automatic cannons
  • Snowball fight gamemode. Players are given shovels and two stacks of snowballs to begin. Weather is set to rain (in a snow-supporting biome). Snowballs take away 2 hearts of health after armour is destroyed. Killed players watch from team-segregated benches. (Could be used as a tournament mode/FFA variant)
  • Non-team-aligned iron golems which spawn infrequently and randomly. Gives a certain amount of points to the player dealing the final blow, with an 18% chance of releasing a swarm of silverfish.
  • Fireworks able to be aimed as rockets (think TNT Classic)
  • Snowbomb rounds (snow block replaces tnt/tnt explodes 8+ snowballs in pseudorandom directions)
Wasnt there a suggestion about exploding donkeys?
There is a exploding sheep mod in fact :D
There was a cannon that shot sheep in PTNT test version :D It didn't do anything though.

Now, what I think is that what will bring TNT back isn't some fancy new game mode or new weapon. We need to refine/bring back old weapons and game modes.
  • Bring back old weapons, like the rocket, mortar, and pistol.
  • Make points more easily obtainable. Increase the points given for leaderboard and give the losing team end of round points too. This will make weapons more accessible, instead of you always having to worry about your point balance.
  • Halve round time. A lot of the time, rounds become a drag. For payload, increase cart speed.
  • Double score gained for the losing team. Some rounds just become a one sided fight, a point farm or dying spree. Those are boring, make rounds more even so one team isn't just getting stomped.
  • Remove player versus mob. The rounds are boring, or just a point farm.
  • Add some sort of map "lynching" system. There were maps which players just didn't like, and when they came around people just left.
  • Remove the clutter of bows/swords. (from ryandodd).
http://blocktopia.net/forum/pages/tntsuggestions/

:D

• Thank You
Reactions: Hunter

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Sploorky

Reaction score

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I think a PvE gametype would be interesting. It'd force former enemies to work together in order to survive. I'd like to see Humans vs. Creepers. For each round, humans all start out at spawn, and have to kill the creepers. Victory could be measured by the number of human deaths. Personally, I think it'd be interesting, but I'm honestly an outsider to TNT, so it may not be logical. :p

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I think a PvE gametype would be interesting. It'd force former enemies to work together in order to survive. I'd like to see Humans vs. Creepers. For each round, humans all start out at spawn, and have to kill the creepers. Victory could be measured by the number of human deaths. Personally, I think it'd be interesting, but I'm honestly an outsider to TNT, so it may not be logical. :p
*cough*MvM from TF2*cough*

Reactions: Henry