Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Im reading Kropp as slight scum rn. I absolutely wouldnt object to lynching him, but I really think that either Notty or Aqua is a better lynch. Aqua because he's been a weird mix of aggressive and meme-y all game, and passing off his scum reads on you as "a meme" seems like backtracking to avoid scrutiny to me. My reasons for lynching Notty I explained earlier.

Also my guess for mafia team rn is Notty, Aqua, and Kropp/Dess.

Regardless, I may as well put my vote on someone:
Vote NottyKitten

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 10 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Kroppeb - 2 (Infected_Alien8_, Nottykitten) [L-2]
Nottykitten - 1 (Stranger from Planet 9) [L-3]

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch and 4 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Welp, if we were at mylo before, we're definitely in lylo now. Which means that if Notty gets removed from the game if she wins....Mafia gets majority.

Over the last few days, suspicion on inf, but his claim checks out with a mafia blocker being dead already.

And since everyone else is doing it, I think Stranger is definitely mafia, and I have no reason to believe the Krop is town (if anyone wants to give me a reason to think he is, go ahead). As for the remaining member...

Who are the players I haven't mentioned? Myself, Aqua, Dess? Of the two I'd probably pick Dess as town over Aqua.

So that's my conclusion: Stranger, Krop, Aqua.

I won't vote yet so as to give people a chance to defend Kroppeb. Though in my mind, the fact that he hasn't been blitzed yet is evidence enough for me to believe he's mafia.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Welp, if we were at mylo before, we're definitely in lylo now. Which means that if Notty gets removed from the game if she wins....Mafia gets majority.
Not my problem <3

I won't vote yet so as to give people a chance to defend Kroppeb. Though in my mind, the fact that he hasn't been blitzed yet is evidence enough for me to believe he's mafia.
I don't think anyones gonna defend him, and Dess said he wanted to vote him but waited for you to try and see if you get a double vote.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Though in my mind, the fact that he hasn't been blitzed yet is evidence enough for me to believe he's mafia.
Yeah that's another thing. If kropp were town he'd be easy mislynch material. I called him out for being lurky several times on day 1 when omni was being lynched and nobody joined me. If he were town I'd think at least one mafia would try to save omni by agreeing with me about kropp and trying to use that to save their buddy.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah that's another thing. If kropp were town he'd be easy mislynch material. I called him out for being lurky several times on day 1 when omni was being lynched and nobody joined me. If he were town I'd think at least one mafia would try to save omni by agreeing with me about kropp and trying to use that to save their buddy.
(and I even said that I'd consider switching to kropp instead of omni and got no response)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also btw in the last game dess played, a mafia member (roob) claimed a rolecop (which was dess's role) day 0 and looked townie for the majority of the game because of it. So if people are like 'nah dess wouldn't have thought to do this as mafia', he's seen it happen before.

I personally think he'd have thought to do that regardless of seeing it happen before though but that's me.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also btw in the last game dess played, a mafia member (roob) claimed a rolecop (which was dess's role) day 0 and looked townie for the majority of the game because of it. So if people are like 'nah dess wouldn't have thought to do this as mafia', he's seen it happen before.

I personally think he'd have thought to do that regardless of seeing it happen before though but that's me.
(although roob did eventually get lynched and they believed dess over him iirc, but it could've still given dess the idea to prolong his life by doing it, or maybe he thought he could do it better)

But again I'm not assuming that he got the idea from there, I'm just talking about it under the assumption some people think the only way he'd have thought to do it would be if he saw it before or something

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But yeah I think a mafia team of Dess, Aqua and Kropp makes quite a lot of sense, with stranger as third party

Either that or Dess, Stranger and Kropp would be my second guess

Aqua sounded extremely townie to me in the first half of the game, but now in the latter half he's sounding more scummy, but out of dess/aqua/kropp I'd say he's the most townie

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 10 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Kroppeb - 3 (Infected_Alien8_, Nottykitten, Timdood3) [L-1]

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch and 4 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.