Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
vote Kropp

- Inffy reading too much into friggin everything, tho towards the end they started finally connecting more player reactions/feels as opposed to asking questions that can easily be lied to.
Also purple I'm fully aware that people can lie when they answer my questions. I don't ask them expecting an 100% honest every time, that's not the point of them. I know you can't respond but I just wanted to defend myself from that.

Anyways Aqua can you explain why you went from saying purple wouldn't bus omni, to wanting to lynch purple yesterday?

Well, inf's scum.

I'll admit I haven't really been paying attention to the game and it's my fault it's gone the way it has.
(I've been very busy with work etc.)

He's been commanding the town on a circlejerk of killing townies based on his unquestioned authority in the town

this vein attempt at apologising for throwing the game is evidence enough that he's scum tbh
I've not been 'commanding' anyone. I've argued my opinions and if people agreed then they voted with me. I've not got an 'unquestioned authority' either and people make their own decisions.

And it isn't a "vein" attempt at apologising for throwing. I'm apologising to the people I accused of being mafia and pushed for lynches on them when I was wrong about them.

Bearing in mind all of my disable actions have been accounted for so far and omni was a mafia disabler, do you not think I'm most likely town?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
So then assuming that Notty is telling the truth, and looking at how Inffy is the uncc'd town blocker, and how I'm essentially the town cop that leaves us with four potential people to be mafia.

Kropp, Tim, Aqua and Stranger.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Anyways Aqua can you explain why you went from saying purple wouldn't bus omni, to wanting to lynch purple yesterday?
it was a meme you dumbo

I have always said you were scum so instead of trying to bring up some irrelevant point why don't you explain using ur own comparative techniques how such an experienced mafia player such as yourself would lead the town to lynch 3 of it's own with full confidence? <3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What if get this. There is no evil third party? Or get this what if Notty is it?
There is an evil third party according to the mafia win con.

It could be notty yeah but I think it's stranger.

Stranger is scummy but not remotely similar to how she was as mafia last game. I find it difficult to believe she's changed her scum game up that much in such a short space of time. So if she's scummy to me but not mafia, makes sense she's the third party.

And I find it extremely dificult to believe that she needed a second hand to be on UNU to track him, and outed that fact to us all after he'd claimed vanilla, and the second hand still points at UNU for 2 nights. Stranger from Planet 9 why is it even still on UNU? Did you not get to track somebody else? How does your supposed role even work?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it was a meme you dumbo
What was a meme? Because you said it was a meme that you voted for purple. Now you're saying the meme was that you thought she was town? So why was voting for her a meme then?

I have always said you were scum so instead of trying to bring up some irrelevant point why don't you explain using ur own comparative techniques how such an experienced mafia player such as yourself would lead the town to lynch 3 of it's own with full confidence? <3
What 'irrelevant point' did I bring up?

What do you mean 'comparative techniques'

And just because I'm experienced doesn't mean I can't be wrong.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 10 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Kroppeb - 2 (Infected_Alien8_, Nottykitten) [L-2]

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch and 4 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
So are you saying your votes on her both yesterday and today were just memes and that ever since omni flipped you've actually thought purple was town?
Si

I'm playing dota atm so can't give proper answers but you are scum and don't try and twist it on me like you currently are bby

• Optimistic
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
And I find it extremely dificult to believe that she needed a second hand to be on UNU to track him, and outed that fact to us all after he'd claimed vanilla, and the second hand still points at UNU for 2 nights. Stranger from Planet 9 why is it even still on UNU? Did you not get to track somebody else? How does your supposed role even work?
I dont think I get to track anyone else. Let me ask the hosts if I'll technically track UNU again tonight, and I'll get back to yall. It says the second hand will despawn two game nights later, but IDK if that means it will despawn at the beginning or end of the night.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk