This is it. :/

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
/clan demote HockeyFan1852 ;) (I remember buildin' that wall with you and other stuffs for the short time I played SMP a lot.)
Anyways, it was really fun having you around, had some great times on Zombies and SMP. I'm gonna miss you.... and why are you leaving? If I may ask.

• Informative
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

storm886

Reaction score
Nooooooooo hockey! Good luck in life; I will never forget you (even 20 years from now!!!). Keep your head held high because you are an awesome person! I look forward to seeing you on the servers in the future if you ever get time.

• Love

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
(I know I'm technically gone, but I was pointed here by fate, or just some friends.)

Hockey, there is very little I can say here that I didn't say in my own thread. But we've known eachother from the day EMT gave me its old base. We've been friends, allies, rivals, lovers (huehue). We came into the server as nomads and settlers, but left as Kings and Emperors. The first time I met Esper you proposed an alliance, the last time was when Sancti and Esper went to war. And perhaps one day we will both return, until then I wish you nothing but the best of luck.

• Winner