They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. Have you been told what your item-combo will do once it's activated?
2. Have you been told when it will be activated, and if it will happen automatically? (already asked twg this earlier on in this post but I want your answer too pls fog)
2. Is it an ability that, when activated, its results would change depending on which party has the item-combo on their person? E.g. if the item allows 1 random townie to receive a bulletproof vest then the answer to this would be no
1. Yes
2. Yes, will be activated automatically
3. No

• Informative
Reactions: Fog

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
unless you have any reads on anyone yet, in which case could you share them
My only real scumread as of yet is Erik, slight as it may be.
I townread you, but that's pretty natural for me so it doesn't mean much.
Mars I'm also townreading for his go-get-'em attitude (for lack of a better way to put my feelings into words.)

Everyone else is pretty neutral.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
2. Yes, will be activated automatically
before you die?

oh interesting

My only real scumread as of yet is Erik, slight as it may be.
I townread you, but that's pretty natural for me so it doesn't mean much.
Mars I'm also townreading for his go-get-'em attitude (for lack of a better way to put my feelings into words.)

Everyone else is pretty neutral.
Thanks, why the slight scumread on erik?

erik5456

Reaction score
Don't know you very well, but I can't remember a recent game where the mafia were unaware of each other at game start. Can't communicate, but they know who's on the team.
Last game i remember playing as mafia was tavern arcana and although that may have been a while back, i distinctly remember not knowing who tje other mafia were until the first night period. If things have changed then I would not be aware.

Mostly the backpedaling on his items having/not having a use/description
I feel like the scum read is coming from a misunderstanding. IMO no use is a use and so I never really backpedalled. I def was trying to bait out info but in a D0 closed setup situation, are we not all looking for info? And that's what I've been trying to do since the beginning of D0, just understand more about how items work while also trying to suggest lines of play that would benefit town.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I feel like the scum read is coming from a misunderstanding. IMO no use is a use and so I never really backpedalled. I def was trying to bait out info but in a D0 closed setup situation, are we not all looking for info? And that's what I've been trying to do since the beginning of D0, just understand more about how items work while also trying to suggest lines of play that would benefit town.
Like I said, it's slight, and I'm not pursuing it because I do understand where you're coming from, having been in that situation myself.
But gun to head if I had to vote it'd be you.

Pairjax

Reaction score
Quick question for clarification: If someone dies, are we told what items they had before we have the chance to scavenge their items? Just curious.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Quick question for clarification: If someone dies, are we told what items they had before we have the chance to scavenge their items? Just curious.
When someone is lynched, the items in their inventory at the time of their death will be revealed publicly and added to a "Town Square Inventory" section in all future day start and night start posts. You must choose a specific item to loot from the Town Square Inventory.

• Winner
  • Thank You
Reactions: Fog and Timdood3

erik5456

Reaction score
1. How many items do you have?
2. If you were to choose someone to lynch today, who would it be?
1. 2 items both of which have no description
2. Sessybessy or pairjax. Bessy swapping from i have one item to i have two items gives me a little bit of suspicion and pairjax's minimal inclusions of which the capital gun stands out. That being said its nothing major that I feel incredibly necessary to pursue

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. 2 items both of which have no description
2. Sessybessy or pairjax. Bessy swapping from i have one item to i have two items gives me a little bit of suspicion and pairjax's minimal inclusions of which the capital gun stands out. That being said its nothing major that I feel incredibly necessary to pursue
Can you point me to where sessy said she only had one item?
I'd use the search function but...It's kind of useless ;-;

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Questions for everybody:

1. How many items do you have?
2. If you were to choose someone to lynch today, who would it be?
1. I have two items, one with no use and one with a use.
2. I’m not really sure at this point.

I ‘back-pedalled’ because I didn’t read my Role PM correctly and assumed that I just had one item and didn’t consider the other one to be an item too.