The Red Scare [Game Over]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Actually since it's 4 to no-lynch, and the Mafia only needs me to win the game. I'll remind the Mafia that the town need 5 votes to lynch anyone, and without my vote the town will never lynch one of you so feel free to end the day with me <3. Me and Oog are the deciders of the towns fate now and well...

Unvote
Vote No-Lynch

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ooglie101 Oak63 if you could kindly vote iggish real quick that'd be great thanks <3
Let's be real here whats the point. There is an exact 0% chance the Town is going to win. Unless the Mafia vote for themselves(which spoiler alert, they wont) the town will never reach a majority if I don't vote along with them. And thus today will either result in a town lynch because one towny is voting another, or in a no-lynch if all 3 Mafia hop onto the No-Lynch bandwagon.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Let's be real here whats the point. There is an exact 0% chance the Town is going to win. Unless the Mafia vote for themselves(which spoiler alert, they wont) the town will never reach a majority if I don't vote along with them. And thus today will either result in a town lynch because one towny is voting another, or in a no-lynch if all 3 Mafia hop onto the No-Lynch bandwagon.
Well if oak + oog vote iggish we've got a majority on a (probably) mafia!

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Unusual_Dood, a villager, and a patriot has been killed.

The Mafia, and the Communists, have won.

Samlen was a villager.
Foggy2406 was a member of the Mafia, and a communist.
Oak63 was a member of the Mafia, and a communist.
Infected_alien8_ was a member of the Mafia, and a patriot.
Nottykitten was the Glorious Communist.
Ooglie101 was Joseph McCarthy.

• Winner
Reactions: Fog and Oak Milk