The Red Scare [Game Over]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean there's not much else to talk about really, we're in the later stages of the game, the deaths last night don't give any new information, so why not vote now when we've had all game to decide who we're suspicious of

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Wait, it is actually theoretically a chance of town still surviving if myslynch. Since there are 3 mafias and 5 non-mafias lynching a non-mafia will be followed up by another non-mafia death next night. Therefore there will be 3 mafias against 3 non-mafias. Only way town can survive then is by all non-mafias voting for a mafia, and mafia can vote against. Because they have the same ammount of votes there will be 50% chance of a mafia-lynch. Then mafia will then kill a non-mafia. This will happen over again until there is 1 mafia against 1 non-mafia and it will be chosen randomly again. So, if we are mislynching there is 12,5% chance of town still winning, if no cult leaders vote against town, or if there are no townies that are not voting.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait, it is actually theoretically a chance of town still surviving if myslynch. Since there are 3 mafias and 5 non-mafias lynching a non-mafia will be followed up by another non-mafia death next night. Therefore there will be 3 mafias against 3 non-mafias. Only way town can survive then is by all non-mafias voting for a mafia, and mafia can vote against. Because they have the same ammount of votes there will be 50% chance of a mafia-lynch. Then mafia will then kill a non-mafia. This will happen over again until there is 1 mafia against 1 non-mafia and it will be chosen randomly again. So, if we are mislynching there is 12,5% chance of town still winning, if no cult leaders vote against town, or if there are no townies that are not voting.
Actually no, if there are 3 mafia vs 3 nonmafia, mafia win there and then I believe

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I mean, of course I'm defending myself here, but all things considered, isn't this a bit rash then?
Well, there are 8 players left where 3 are mafias, and I stay here with knowing that Notty and Oog is cult leaders, and my own role (I know that you guys don't know my role, but this is what I know). I also town-read Inf. That means there are 4 players I suspect being mafias:

- Iggish
- Oak
- Foggy
- Samlen

I have found your moves the most suspicious and believe you are mafia. I don't see why I would not give you my vote.

Iggish

Reaction score
If we're simply voting then, I'll vote for foggy as I believe that he has the biggest chance of being a mafia. I previously said that I slightly town read him but that has been abolished now.
Vote Foggy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If we're simply voting then, I'll vote for foggy as I believe that he has the biggest chance of being a mafia. I previously said that I slightly town read him but that has been abolished now.
Vote Foggy
Is that because notty wanted foggy dead so you think he has the highest chance of being lynched? What happened to your suspicion on me and unu?

Iggish

Reaction score
Is that because notty wanted foggy dead so you think he has the highest chance of being lynched? What happened to your suspicion on me and unu?
Well, it kind of died due to weak being a townie. I guess you could still be working together though.
However, I belive that a foggy lynch is most likely to happen (to save my own skin) and he is most likely to be mafia at this moment in time.

Iggish

Reaction score
I mean there's not much else to talk about really, we're in the later stages of the game, the deaths last night don't give any new information, so why not vote now when we've had all game to decide who we're suspicious of
I mean, I guess that I'll still rationalise my vote. One thing that I noticed is that Foggy seemed sure that TWG was a townie. I think that was because he knew that TWG was going to be lynched and consequently, wanted to look like a productive townie.
It's needless to say that I have also been influenced by the suspicions of the other players in the game.

At this stage, I'm suspicious of everyone but I believe that Foggy is most likely to be mafia. This is of course, assuming that you and unu aren't mafia (judging by his actions towards you, I doubt you're working together). As I said a couple of posts back, I believe that it's either inf, unu and samlen or oak, samlen and foggy.

I believe that foggy is the most likely non inf and unu to be lynched (seeing as you two would side with each other).