Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This all super confusing for me.
Maybe if everybody spoke the same language as me :(
basically pink if you're not sure who is evil out of us, you should (in my opinion) vote for the one which is gonna do the least amount of damage to town if you were wrong, which is notty

although I think you already understood that so sorry if you did and I'm just repeating myself to you

Pink

Reaction score
im going to cause planetary obliteration if inf isn't lynched right here and now
What would be the negative concequences if we don't lynch Inf and if he is Mafia. Since we can diffenetly lynch him tomorrow?
Btw telling me that "Inf is bad and Notty is good" or "Inf is good and Notty is bad" DOESN'T HELP.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
What would be the negative concequences if we don't lynch Inf and if he is Mafia. Since we can diffenetly lynch him tomorrow?
Btw telling me that "Inf is bad and Notty is good" or "Inf is good and Notty is bad" DOESN'T HELP.
I slightly see a possible question so I'm going to answer 'what would be the negative concequences if we don't lynch Notty and they're the third party anarchist'. What I find, and anyone else can be free to answer this from a non-save-notty perspective, an anarchist can kill only the person they doused last night so they pose 0 extra threat. Couple that with me being able to be proven non-anarchist by Matty would mean leaving me alive to be proven can only be positive.

Inf isn't denying this I don't think? And neither is anyone voting me, but since leaving me alive to be proven = lynching Inf, they don't want to leave me alive.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Thursday September 27th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet
Infected_Alien8_ - 8 (77thShad, Arelic, Dess, Duffie, HKCaper, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Omni) (Sacrifice in 2)
Nottykitten - 8 (Comp, hipmeow, Infected_Alien8_, Roobarb Pie, Rune, Shadow_Hunter3, TheWeakGuy48_, Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 2)
No Sacrifice - 1 (Matty) (NS in 9)

20 minutes to the deadline. If there's a tie at that moment, I will have to flip a coin.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I slightly see a possible question so I'm going to answer 'what would be the negative concequences if we don't lynch Notty and they're the third party anarchist'. What I find, and anyone else can be free to answer this from a non-save-notty perspective, an anarchist can kill only the person they doused last night so they pose 0 extra threat. Couple that with me being able to be proven non-anarchist by Matty would mean leaving me alive to be proven can only be positive.

Inf isn't denying this I don't think? And neither is anyone voting me, but since leaving me alive to be proven = lynching Inf, they don't want to leave me alive.
all this relies on matty

1) telling the truth, which we can't garuntee
2) matty surviving when the mafia have a reason to kill him tonight
3) matty dying and so us KNOWING he told the truth about you

unless those three criteria aren't met, you won't be proven ever

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten
Status
Not open for further replies.