The Last Thing You Can Use...

Frogg

Reaction score
Last game I played was Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, so four pistols, two swords, hidden blades, blowpipe with sleep and berserk darts, rope darts, smoke bombs, and a Man O' War ship with an advance hull, an ultimate set of broadside cannons, advanced heavy shot, advanced mortars, advanced round shot, advanced chase cannons, advanced swivel guns(advanced is the last upgrade before elite, except for the broadside cannons that have an "ultimate" upgrade).

Ya, I think I'm screwed.

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: Notme and Faliara

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
I was playing minecraft classic. Hope throwing stone blocks will help.
Minecraft classic does not have Physics. Ergo, You cannot throw a stone. You're screwed

Last game I played was Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, so four pistols, two swords, hidden blades, blowpipe with sleep and berserk darts, rope darts, smoke bombs, and a Man O' War ship with an advance hull, an ultimate set of broadside cannons, advanced heavy shot, advanced mortars, advanced round shot, advanced chase cannons, advanced swivel guns(advanced is the last upgrade before elite, except for the broadside cannons that have an "ultimate" upgrade).

Ya, I think I'm screwed.

Yeah. mainly because you're stuck in a dark alleyway and a ship has no way of navigating in there, Let alone being able to fit in there.

Played TF2... GO MY SANDVICH!

• Winner
Reactions: Faliara