The Last Thing You Can Use...

Faliara

Reaction score
Fallout 3
Hmm I was using the hunting rifle so I'll just go all VATS mode on them :3
As I was walking along, having wiped the blood off my arrow, I noticed Hoogilan.

I stopped walking.

Hoogilan was going all VATS mode with a hunting rifle on a group of thugs.

... Wait, another group of thugs?

I blinked, and kept on walking, trying to erase the image of Hoogilan performing a headshot on a bald man.

'Pull it together, Fali, you've seen more gory things from him,' I thought to myself.

That really wasn't as convincing as I'd like it to be.

Faliara

Reaction score
As I walk, I see-

What is with all the dead thugs around here?!

Someone was shooting thugs with a mini-gun, a headless body lay near my feet, there were a couple of men that looked as if they were murdered with a pickaxe, and thousands of disassembled bodies were strewn all around the area.

Yeah, I'm not going to have sweet dreams tonight.

Hands down.

• Winner
Reactions: Notme

Faliara

Reaction score
Duffie

No, I get pretty violent, especially when a certain Conductor from TWEWY *glares at iPad accusingly* keeps killing me off (it was on EASY, DAMMIT, IT TOOK HOURS TO TAKE THAT LAST BOSS DOWN)

(Okay, maybe I was exaggerating. It didn't take that long...

But STILL.)

Faliara

Reaction score
Another group of thugs cornered me.

... Again?! FOR FUCK'S SAKE-

My line of thought was cut off as I quickly dashed past a punch.

... I don't have my bow and arrow right now, but...

I dashed away from a kick once more.

... The last game I had played was The World Ends With You...

Another dash.

... Here goes nothing!

I quickly grabbed a red pin with orange flames inscribed on them and proceeded to burn the thugs with pyrokinesis.

A few thugs managed to dodge or survive the flames.

Good game.

I put the flame pin back in its place on my belt and clutched another pin in my hand, using it to shoot out lightning balls at my opponents.

Right now, these petty thieves are no better than Noise.

The last two managed to come up close. I switched with another pin- a blade appearing in my hand as I slash my opponents.

I took a deep breath as I put the pin back in its place, taking another pin with a can illustrated on it. I threw it up in the air, and as it landed on my palm, a calming green light enveloped me and I could feel my energy replenish.

Didn't really need to do that, but it doesn't hurt to make sure...

I smile as I put the pin back in its deck as I walked away from the scene, all thoughts of gory bodies completely forgotten.