The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So Inf if you knew Boooo had a bomb and how it worked why didn't you say something after their first tag to you?
even if i said something theyd still kill me with it (possibly even more likely to out of spite since they might change their mind), and the reason i didnt share it until now is since i wanted to ask everyone what they thought of boooo to get a feel for their teammates before outing the info since if i outed it first then their team could easily bus them and we wouldnt get to see poke/hip defending her

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
even if i said something theyd still kill me with it (possibly even more likely to out of spite since they might change their mind), and the reason i didnt share it until now is since i wanted to ask everyone what they thought of boooo to get a feel for their teammates before outing the info since if i outed it first then their team could easily bus them and we wouldnt get to see poke/hip defending her
So instead of outing them and forcing them to put it on someone else or theyd be lynched you decide to do nothing and let yourself die? Uhuh

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So instead of outing them and forcing them to put it on someone else or theyd be lynched you decide to do nothing and let yourself die? Uhuh
they'd be lynched anyways for tagging me to say 'talk' which is clearly a bomb strap attempt so theyd just put it on me as they get lynched + we dont get to see her teammates defend her first

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Still super busy moving but I'm taking a break. Ten pages, really guys?
I read the last 2-3 pages (in reverse order)- What is inf's claim? Apparently there is evidence that incriminates Poke for something?
And people started talking about their items?

And Inf, am I the person you know?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Still super busy moving but I'm taking a break. Ten pages, really guys?
I read the last 2-3 pages (in reverse order)- What is inf's claim? Apparently there is evidence that incriminates Poke for something?
And people started talking about their items?

And Inf, am I the person you know?
i guess ill answer this last one about who the person is - no its not you

and my claim is that boooo received a bomb that explodes at the end of n2, killing whoever has it, and she could pass it to someone else by tagging them twice, and she tagged me twice with 0 reason = she tried to blow me up despite saying she thought i was a slight town read

mulb verified that these bombs exist since she has one too and confirmed that thats how you pass them on

much like you im choosing to withhold the rest of my claim for now, since its better for town that way + i think we can lynch boooo without it

hipmeow

Reaction score
you said you interpreted boooo as just genuinely thinking i had a decent idea rather than 'reaching' like i was, even though we were saying the same things except boooo was way more confident
but you were the one who was reaching, just because i thought you were reaching doesnt mean it wasnt a reason to suspect me as scum, plus i swear i said i suspected you both during this argument it was just during the end i changed my mind

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but you were the one who was reaching, just because i thought you were reaching doesnt mean it wasnt a reason to suspect me as scum, plus i swear i said i suspected you both during this argument it was just during the end i changed my mind
how was i reaching and boooo wasn't when we literally had the exact same argument except she was convinced you were scum and voted for you to die and i didnt

you said the reason you thought i was sus was because i was reaching + hardcore pushing but then realized i wasnt hardcore pushing, but boooo still was and yet you never suspected her

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i mean i agree with inf this time

person A uses logic X to suspect person C
person B uses logic X to suspect person C

but person C decides person B was rightful in doing it but person A wasnt
Don't encourage them but I disagree. Person A was reaching and person B is using C's response to person A as logic Y to suspect person C

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im fairly certain boo was mostly suspicious of hip for the defensiveness
Don't encourage them but I disagree. Person A was reaching and person B is using C's response to person A as logic Y to suspect person C
i mean if this is what happened why didnt any of you say this 1000 years ago when i first accused hip of this

Status
Not open for further replies.