The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
would you accept: vibes
cause there's not much reason, there's no strong reason no i just am dubious

this is a v good point, why would any town give mulb a killing item lynch them before they can use it

im guessing either interactions with vices somewhere or filler inventory space that somehow relate to roles which involve inventories
why do you keep ignoring my request of you to elaborate on your hip and boooo reads

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also (i assume that like 50% of people have the ability to give items and thats the equivalent of vanilla in this game) it would be a good idea to give a mafia member that ability so they could blend in (like why i thought there'd be a mafia comedian last game and inf even said there should have been but he changed it last minute iirc)

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
why did you think boooo and notty were likely a team
see my post from yesterday
why are you assuming that
my brain cant handle a scenario where moog is lying (I dont think it's likely, feel free to dig into his lies if you want to)
could you elaborate on some of those reads? specifically - why did you feel boooo was scummy before, and why not now?
Like I said I thought they were a team with notty but when notty was likely town it also meant Boo likely wasn't + I felt more neutral about their posts now then I used to
why do you think poke is town?
why tim town?
why has your stranger read changes?
idk they were neutral-minor town at the end of day 0 but IDK just feel neutral about them now (it's mostly a vibe)
actually I was disagreeing with ender about tim claiming
hm yeah if you say so yet I still feel like there was a connection between you two

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
can someone remind me what started the day 0 discussion between inf and hip? does anyone know?
ppl were claiming what their vices do and hip was like 'but that makes no sense' and it felt to me as if he was calling it into question in a lowkey accusatory way (idk how to explain why it felt like that but the way he said it just did)

given my belief that hip would kinda trust those early claims since what scum would tell a random vice lie so early, it didnt make sense for him to accuse them of being false

given that, it felt like hip was saying it to look town by being like 'look at me im so confident in how my vice works because im able to call others' vices into question, because im town and not trying to secretly be like "oh yeah my vice does the same as u guys" or anything at all!' when in reality he knew his claim was safe since alisha told him and his scum buddies info about town's vices

so i brought that up ^ and he was like 'woah youre trying to lynch and push on me so hard for such a reach, you're scum'

and i was like 'im not even pushing hard i just brought it up but i think your interpretation of it as pushing hard on you is because youre nervous scum so people suspecting you looks worse than what it actually is'

and at some point boooo joined in agreeing with my arguments except pushing it with 10x more force and trying to lynch hip over it and hip never mentioned boooo at all but said that i was scummy for 'reaching' with those same arguments

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
didnt you receive an item last night
anyway my point was gonna be idk why youre assuming all the items have uses since the 2 items i got seem completely useless, but i guess you getting and losing an item that apparently has life-saving connotations suggests they all have a use + mulb getting an item that lets them kill someone

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
why do you keep ignoring my request of you to elaborate on your hip and boooo reads
cause i forgot
also cause it was in the linked post and im just going to rephrase what i said there im pretty sure

boo's just .. town, im gonna say. their interrogations and thoughts so far have seemed very reasonable and ive understood their wavelength very well. but theyve executed those thoughts pretty much exactly how i'd expect boo to do so. (as town is what i mean ofc) ..literally just what i said before yep
hip's is only slight town, but as for why would be that after the argument itself (during i felt differently) i thought their responses to your interrogation were fairly reasonable and there was nothing i actually thought was scummy, which equals a slight town lean. i havent really looked into them later so i clearly should and will but ive carried over that read and nothing has caught my eye to change it

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
cause i forgot
also cause it was in the linked post and im just going to rephrase what i said there im pretty sure

boo's just .. town, im gonna say. their interrogations and thoughts so far have seemed very reasonable and ive understood their wavelength very well. but theyve executed those thoughts pretty much exactly how i'd expect boo to do so. (as town is what i mean ofc) ..literally just what i said before yep
hip's is only slight town, but as for why would be that after the argument itself (during i felt differently) i thought their responses to your interrogation were fairly reasonable and there was nothing i actually thought was scummy, which equals a slight town lean. i havent really looked into them later so i clearly should and will but ive carried over that read and nothing has caught my eye to change it
have you ever seen boooo as sucm btw

Status
Not open for further replies.