The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If I exclude me (for obvious reasons), by proccess of elimination I'm left with you (Inffy) and Ender. Inffy has felt weird this game although I initially thought they were town, however when I stopped jumping over *some* of their posts I didn't really get any Inffy-vibes, yet admittedly I didn't get any scum-vibes either so I'm like 50/50 on Inffy. About Ender: When looking back they mostly seemed interested in Tim claiming and Inffy seemed to agree with Ender on those points. When I read it I could 100% feel a connection between Inffy and Ender which makes me believe they could be both be maf. Of course my read may be trash but at least that's how I felt.
Also it's either Ender + Inffy or Hip in my mind

hipmeow

Reaction score
yet you never said boooo was scummy did you (do quote me if im wrong), and even if you did you focused all your attention on me even before i misunderstood you a second time
idk if i did either and i cba to look back throught that mess but i was focused on you anyway because im pretty sure notty was debunking or arguing what most of what booo was saying anyway

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
my vice is called Pet Bunny
my vice objective involves my pet bunny

hips vice is called [drug]
hips vice objective doesn't involve drugs

idk if other peoples vices are like this but this makes 0 sense to me

• Informative
Reactions: HKCaper

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
OK so I initially suspected Notty + Booo to be a team. Notty because I thought she was scum, and Boo because I thought it was likely they were teamed with Notty and acted a little weird.
why did you think boooo and notty were likely a team

But when Moog (who I'm assuming is 100% town because their claim)
why are you assuming that

This left me with 17 players, 9 whom I feel is too inactive atm for me to form a strong opinion on them. Booo I am neutral on dont really find them that suspicious anymore (imho they don't make much sense but I feel like they're not that scummy as I initially thought). Hip I feel is town mostly because ngl I don't think a mafia would've done what they did last day (voting even when their townreading them), as I don't think a mafia would've risked that. What I believed about Poke (them being town) I still believe in from yesterday. My read on Tim is the same from yesterday (town). Stranger I felt neutral-minor town last day but now IDK I feel more neutral about them.
could you elaborate on some of those reads? specifically - why did you feel boooo was scummy before, and why not now? why do you think poke is town? why tim town? why has your stranger read changes?

About Ender: When looking back they mostly seemed interested in Tim claiming and Inffy seemed to agree with Ender on those points. When I read it I could 100% feel a connection between Inffy and Ender which makes me believe they could be both be maf. Of course my read may be trash but at least that's how I felt.
actually I was disagreeing with ender about tim claiming

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
it just seems random to decide you don't trust skele and think he's lying when it's imo something skele could easily do as both town (being genuinely lost) and scum (lying), there's nothing to make it seem likely one over the other, and you give 0 reason as to why that is for you other than saying as town he looks pretty genuine but i fail to see how you could find him disingenious from what he did but maybe you have an explanation
would you accept: vibes
cause there's not much reason, there's no strong reason no i just am dubious

Mulbery - idk why someone would give mulb an item that lets them kill people so its slightly suspicious that happened
this is a v good point, why would any town give mulb a killing item lynch them before they can use it

mhm did you get any notice of what the lip balm might do?
im guessing either interactions with vices somewhere or filler inventory space that somehow relate to roles which involve inventories

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why are you assuming that
also i was gonna say this but i thought that me saying it would be trapped in an infinite wifom loop but
i would 100% not townread me based on my claim since having the ability to set up a nightchat is a perfect ability to give a mafia to help them blend in, and assuming that mafia cant use 2 actions in a night (so you have your role ability or carrying out the group kill) it would 100% seem like something i would do to nokill night 1 so i could fake this vice and say i lost my ability so i could be the nightkill slave from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.