The Great War of Kami's Realm

Sploorky

Reaction score
Hello, I am Sploorky, speaking for the entirety of the Water Clan. As you may have known, we've been at an unofficial war with Wind for a while now, but that's about to change.

It's official now!

And with this public declaration, we're pulling out some extra stops. We've brought allies, in the form of Fire Clan and Earth Clan. Both clans have agreed to officially announce war on Wind!

To Fire and Earth: I thank you both for agreeing to this alliance, and I'm glad we have similar interests.

To Wind: Your move!

Regards,

Sploorky.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Hello, I am Sploorky, speaking for the entirety of the Water Clan. As you may have known, we've been at an unofficial war with Wind for a while now, but that's about to change.

It's official now!

And with this public declaration, we're pulling out some extra stops. We've brought allies, in the form of Fire Clan and Earth Clan. Both clans have agreed to officially announce war on Wind!

To Fire and Earth: I thank you both for agreeing to this alliance, and I'm glad we have similar interests.

To Wind: Your move!

Regards,

Sploorky.
what did i ever do to you :(

parquette

Reaction score
Mine as well start up the ol' mine again and look for diamonds for armour. Build a new vault, collect food I solely need, make a new security system, turn my house into an armoury, build a barn to store my goods (with a security system of course) put a fence perimeter all around my property, then start making crops. To quote Willy Wonka; "So little to do in so much time!........ wait.... reverse that! Thank you."
FOR TERRAMA!

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
...did you consider passive players who have a difficult time fighting mobs? Most people use Iron armor as a way to keep from dying quickly. Maybe relax on the iron players?
I've been a passive player pretty much always, and I used to wear iron because it makes mobs lol. But at the very least you have to understand that iron armour is a decent backup with prot 1 on it, so it's worth taking from people. Besides, it's fairly easy to live without armour (as I have been so far) as long as you pay attention. Every time I've died so far it's because I looked away or into a chest and got ninja creeper'd.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
chain/gold are generally good enough for passive use, but both are expensive and hard to obtain. additionally, gold's heightened damage absorption and low durability make it more angled towards pvp anyway