The Great Blocktopia Expedition!

Sploorky

Reaction score
UPDATE:
The race will be occurring at 8 PM GMT(3 PM EST), on smp.blocktopia.net:25555. You will need to downgrade to 1.6.4 to play. Coords for each point you much reach will be posted soon.
How long will the race approximately take? I can't stay up too late on a sunday =c.
I'd wager at about 1-2 hours

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
UPDATE:
The race will be occurring at 8 PM GMT(3 PM EST), on smp.blocktopia.net:25555. You will need to downgrade to 1.6.4 to play. Coords for each point you much reach will be posted soon.
How long will the race approximately take? I can't stay up too late on a sunday =c.

It's a tad long isn't it? I mean, a race for 20 minutes or 30 minutes is long enough imo, but a race across annoying landscape for 1-2 hours is a bit over the top.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score

It's a tad long isn't it? I mean, a race for 20 minutes or 30 minutes is long enough imo, but a race across annoying landscape for 1-2 hours is a bit over the top.

The whole IDEA is that you need to survive, fight mobs, get food, etc etc., it's a survival race of the fittest. You can team up, kill other players, and so on. Ever seen those death race movies of the 70s? It's like that.

It's basically a new version of this http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/the-amazing-elysium-race.10468/ just more advanced and fuuuuun.