The Good Bad Joke Thread!

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
So, my dad had an art project back in high school, and he had to present his work to the class.

He made a drawing, and he called it "Cow Eating Grass,"
... After seeing it, the teacher asked, "... Where's the grass?"

My dad replied, "The cow ate it."

"... Well, where's the cow?"

"He went to find more grass!"

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
A duck walks into a bar. He asks the bartender " Do you have any fish?". The bartender replies "No sorry we don't sell fish here". The next day the duck walks into the bar again. He asks the bartender "Do you have any fish?". The bartender replies yet again "No we don't sell fish here". The duck walks out again. The next day the duck walks into the bar again. He asks the bartender "Do you have any fish?". The bartender gets angry this time and yells out "No if you ask again I'll nail your beak to this bar!". The duck walks out. The next day he walks into the bar again. This time he asks the bartender "Do you have any nails?". The bartender responds "No". Then the duck asks

"Do you have any fish?"

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
A duck walks into a bar. He asks the bartender " Do you have any fish?". The bartender replies "No sorry we don't sell fish here". The next day the duck walks into the bar again. He asks the bartender "Do you have any fish?". The bartender replies yet again "No we don't sell fish here". The duck walks out again. The next day the duck walks into the bar again. He asks the bartender "Do you have any fish?". The bartender gets angry this time and yells out "No if you ask again I'll nail your beak to this bar!". The duck walks out. The next day he walks into the bar again. This time he asks the bartender "Do you have any nails?". The bartender responds "No". Then the duck replys

"GIMME YO FISH, SON!"
One of my favorites. :D

• Winner
Reactions: Faliara

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A man walks into a bar, orders a drink, drinks it, and promptly leaves, without paying. Whats the punchline?

the line of staff members waiting outside to punch him for not paying

W

Wimali

A man walks into a bar, orders a drink, drinks it, and promptly leaves, without paying. Whats the punchline?

the line of staff members waiting outside to punch him for not paying
Reminds me of another joke I read on reddit:

A teenage boy is getting ready to take his girlfriend to the prom. First he goes to rent a tux, but there’s a long tux line at the shop and it takes forever.

Next, he has to get some flowers, so he heads over to the florist and there’s a huge flower line there. He waits forever but eventually gets the flowers.

Then he heads out to rent a limo. Unfortunately, there’s a large limo line at the rental office, but he’s patient and gets the job done.

Finally, the day of the prom comes. The two are dancing happily and his girlfriend is having a great time. When the song is over, she asks him to get her some punch, so he heads over to the punch table and there’s no punchline.

(source)