The End of The Journey

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Goodbye elysium, Oh how i'll miss you. From all the great moments in concord, I remember as i came across it on my way back from the wizards tower, waiting for the k1ng to come online so i could join, then when he finally did. the farms in the center, to our ground breaking start on the castle building itself, i remember all the fun time i had in the front yards in the castle gardens just joking around and getting to know other members of the community.

I still remember my first application to staff which was my trusted app, and learning all the commands, It has really been a true pleasure working with all of elysiums great staff. i really had a blast and hope everyone else did too.
Special thanks to all the staff and directors and administrators, and heck even a special thanks to all the players, you all made elysium very special.

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
Going to miss Journey to Elysium, but that brilliant quote posted by Snapflash further up in the thread really made me realise ;
No matter how much time you spend on something, how much work you put into something, we can't dwell on the same page, Jte deserves a new chapter! The next chapter was brought swiftly before the end of Jte, it's title, Dusk of Discordia...
So, as a final goodbye, I say farewell to Elysium and greetings to Discordia!

(If you don't understand this paragraph, I'm referring to Blocktopia as a book and Dod as a new chapter, metaphorically though)

Reactions: myusername22