Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
here:

whyyy notmeeee i really think that's a town role mulberry you mafia hecker

>insert that quote about one part of mafia being part of a wagon on a cop.
My username is Mulbery with one R please get it right
they're talking quite casually to each other but it feels like I'm digging for gold in mud and it's kind of a tiny thing, but I feel like poke hasn't spoken to anyone else in that kind of style (maybe mischief but they know each other)

but yeah I think it probably means nothing? idk

• Creative
Reactions: Aqua

Omni

Reaction score
here:

they're talking quite casually to each other but it feels like I'm digging for gold in mud and it's kind of a tiny thing, but I feel like poke hasn't spoken to anyone else in that kind of style (maybe mischief but they know each other)

but yeah I think it probably means nothing? idk
inf

this is why raxo is dead

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
although maybe it does mean something

it was kinda weird how poke seemed to just believe raxo's claim of decreasing the scale with no hesistation (and still waiting to hear why he was so confident that decreasing the scale = town)

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot there was a post I wrote and saved for when day started.
Unusual_Dood said:
Timdood3 - Slightly suspicious. He did say this: "I think notty and inf are both just townies arguing from different perspectives", which might be genuine but I also feel they might have been attempt at recieving townie poinst if Infected or Notty (however this relies on them both being town) got lynched (I believe they had most votes at the time). Also he claimed his role name late and hasn't claimed his role yet, but then again he has been contributing to the discussion so not sure if that means he is mafia.
I said that because I see Notty's reasoning for a massclaim, and I also see inf's arguments against it. As for trying to appear town if one of them got lynched, I don't believe inf had any votes on him and Notty had maybe 2, on top of it being Day 0, it's unrealistic to expect either of them to get lynched. I gave my reasonings for not wanting people (not just myself) to claim role names: In the case that an RID killer knew the role names it was looking for and could easily see "generous patron" being the closest to "that guy who donates every month" (my full role name) and do bad things to me. And I've made my inaccessibility pretty well known, I thought. I have free time to actually keep up with the thread on Wednesdays through Friday. Every other day I work for 12 hours and try to get an actual amount of sleep.
PokeSvorlds said:
higher economic scale is good for mafia, lower is good for town. im pretty confident on this. not that it changes your mind since youre scum
The way you are blatantly accusing a claimed cop of Day Zero seriously rubs me the wrong way. I don't think there's any way you can say something like that with such conviction and be town.
PokeSvorlds said:
i can see how much someone changes the economic scale, and i strongly believe this is highly equivalent to alignment. im sure not perfectly, but i think very close equivalent
Most town roles seem to reduce the panic scale, yeah.
PokeSvorlds said:
this is mostly a vote so im not voting tim anymore, but also i seriously think raxo's role is town-aligned so im mostly just not going to vote them. also i think inffy's role is fake but that's up for debate

unvote
vote infected_alien_8

Disclaimer, I read this post from the perspective that I already thought you're mafia, and reading this reinforced it. It just appears that you're certain Raxo's not mafia and want to look town because you opposed his lynch, but you also left just enough doubt that you'd be able to justify changing your vote in case nobody was hammering "I'm mostly not going to vote him."
As for calling Inf's role fake, what's fake about a cop? Iirc he was the first to claim an ability that could only be used on part of the scale (though there's also a lot I haven't read), and there seem to be plenty of those to go around, lending credit to his claim.
Mooglie said:
also i slightly think we shouldnt hammer until like 5 mins before deadline so that the people who havent massclaimed can claim before discussing things with their MAFIA TEAM tonight (im looking at you aqua)
Great idea! It's too bad no one thought to agree with you when I posted that I wouldn't be available until half an hour before the deadline! Anyway, since I was unable to claim yesterday because somebody decided to hammer....As I said above, I'm That Guy Who Donates Every Month. I'm a neighbor. It's basically the same thing as a mason. I have a night chat with another player, and we both know each other to be town.

And now's it's a few minutes before the deadline as I finish writing this post....feels bad.

--Cut to present. Until Poke responds to this/convinces me that he's not mafia, I'm gonna vote him.
Vote PokeSvorlds

If by surpress you mean block than yes.
I got blocked last night.
Ok, that accounts for the mafia roleblocker's action. I was talking about targeted by the Suppress action, tripling action costs for a night. Was anyone targeted by Ooglie's suppression?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Well clearly Omni already caught one liar also mulb & stranger both claiming a roleblocking role is probs what got mulb killed so it worked x2?
but now mafia can pick and choose whomever they deem most important to town.

With the watcher role I could accept ur massclaim push despite still thinking it was bad,

With you now snaking ur way out of your claim before oyu're expected to prove it I can see no real reason why you'd push for a massclaim.

vote notty

• Confusing
Reactions: Omni

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

With the watcher role I could accept ur massclaim push despite still thinking it was bad,

With you now snaking ur way out of your claim before oyu're expected to prove it I can see no real reason why you'd push for a massclaim.

vote notty
Omni is literally confirming by guard action also how do you fail to see the positive benefits of a massclaim

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

vote notty
I swear you argued that it made less sense notty pushed for a massclaim if she's watcher yesterday

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
analyse notty & ender interactions for me
If I may as I have been in DEEP consideration of this

ender pitted himself against notty early on but then suddenly succumbed to her side when town seemed to show no hostility to her plans.

It would not surprise me if he tried to bus notty thinking town would see her plan as the dumb meme it was but dropped the act once he realised town was the dumb meme all along

• Agree
Reactions: Omni

Omni

Reaction score

vote notty
ur giving me bad vibes boy

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I swear you argued that it made less sense notty pushed for a massclaim if she's watcher yesterday
Which is why I labelled her claim as interesting. On one hand it does make a lot of sense why, as a townie, she'd push for a massclaim but on the other hand if she were scum the information mafia would get on a mass claim would far outway the cost of her eventual death. Plus in a game with hitpoints mafia having their own watcher or watcher variant doesn't sound particularly far fetched.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Before that though you said:

because I'm against massclaiming and don't want it to happen?

Plus it's interesting that if notty is claiming watcher that she'd also be the head of the mass claim argument, any scepticism due to the massclaim would have to be confirmed by her

Surely she wouldn't have claimed so easily as mafia would obviously focus her if her claim were true
so why'd you suddenly switch to thinking it made sense?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Bimonthly Economic Update ——
Twice a month or once every two months? Who knows!
Deadline: 22 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Dess - 1 (Nottykitten)[B-9]
Nottykitten - 1 (Aqua) [B-9]
PokeSvorlds - 1 (Timdood3)[B-9]

With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to bankrupt and 9 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
so why'd you suddenly switch to thinking it made sense?
It made sense why she would want a massclaim as all the major benefits come from her

it didn't make sense why she claimed so early on despite all the benefits that come from her role.

also to elaborate my MIND is telling me inf is mafia

but my body MY BODY is thrusting in notty's general direction due to the whole watcher thing. It just seems so illogical and antitown.

Status
Not open for further replies.