The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yes, i'd almost think that's what i've been saying the entire game.
yeah I know you said it before I just hadn't come round to the idea, I've been lowkey expecting a 2nd cop who works in the opposite way I do to come forward. I didn't think the whole 'we get you as our cop if we're doing badly' could work since I didn't think how a high EPS would mean a failing town but now I realize that if most scum actions shift it up and most town are to shift it down then if townies die faster than mafia then the scale could shift upwards so your theory would work and I believe it now

(if it didn't mean anything, why would scum even have to claim different than than what their action did?)
since you'd check if they actually did an action like they claimed/didn't get blocked or something but I do think you're probably a semi-useful cop now and I just realized if your purpose was just to see if someone did an action then there's not really much reason to specifically let you see how they effected the scale rather than just seeing if they used an ability

also instead of trying to deflect ender's attack onto the two people who are most likely to be real neutrals, do you have like an actual scum suspect you think could be killed by it?
omni like I already said, though I'm considering ltin as well

Mischief

Reaction score
Inffy's afraid, because if he's on SK or mafia they definitely have more than enough coins to be killed.

They are reaching, they reached to deflect vote off mario and they are deflecting the ender kill off themselves and aqua.

Yo tell me inffy, if Mario is SK and there are more SK left... Who would be on the SK team?

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Inffy's afraid, because if he's on SK or mafia they definitely have more than enough coins to be killed.
yes mis that was my implication lol. they have enough coins to be killed under ender's claimed conditions regardless of alignment (though if they are sk they wouldn't actually die)

Infected_alien8_ do you have thoughts on scum numbers? i was assuming 4 mafia and 3 sk but if they're all as weak as dess more or less it could be 4? or even just 3 and 3 idk

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
OK so I am kinda confused, (especially as to why people don't like that Ender didn't kill anyone?????), but I think I have at least skimmed everything.

Here are a few thoughts:
I was basically susp of omni all game, but the same what with notty. A few people proposed the idea of notty/omni being teamed, and that made sense to me, but now that notty turned out town, I'm less susp of him.

Mario: The basic gist of his role seems believable to me, but the way he claims the RID works bothers me. It just seems like a strange way to do that imo.

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Mischief

Reaction score
Ltin

You realize that mario slipped right? He claimed to have saw mul "mafia" but his skill only works with 75% name. Mul gave less than 75% of name.

You also realize he could have claimed ages ago or at least ascetic but waited until now to claim? When omni happened to see them with no result?

And they just happen to target everyone that died?

I know dragons more believable then this

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm town but yes I do have more than 75 coins and therefore can be killed by ender tonight if he's is telling the truth about his role. Wait, Kroppeb are you still able to check someone's coin amount?

They are reaching, they reached to deflect vote off mario and they are deflecting the ender kill off themselves and aqua.
No I just thought the math had been done wrong since I didn't think about the fact the letters would probably need to be in the correct spot until aqua mentioned it. As soon as he did I went back onto voting for mario again.

I am reaching to deflect the ender kill from myself yeah since I'm town and I know if I die town loses a member so obviously I don't want that to happen. I'm not completely against aqua being killed off I just don't find him particularly scummy rn.

Yo tell me inffy, if Mario is SK and there are more SK left... Who would be on the SK team?
Maybe omni? Why?

Infected_alien8_ do you have thoughts on scum numbers? i was assuming 4 mafia and 3 sk but if they're all as weak as dess more or less it could be 4? or even just 3 and 3 idk
I think 4 mafia 3 sk seems about right as well. We can't know Dess was weak since we have no idea how good the faction shop abilities are

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
actually I just realized aqua's role not changing his starting coin amount despite changing to the action cost of his target doesn't really make sense so sure kill aqua ender
Or it just means I'm limited to the number of uses of strong actions I can use? If I got their gold I'd never run out? smh small brainer

But sure, I'd like ender to kill me so go for it uwu

• Sad
Reactions: Omni

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Daily Economic Update ——
Deadline: 29 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

mariosatr - 6 (Mischief, Omni, Aqua, MoltenAshes, Infected_Alien8_ Arch the bird collector) [B-2]
Enderfive - 1 (Fantome) [B-7]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to bankrupt and 7 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

• Informative
Reactions: Omni

Mischief

Reaction score
Also Enderfive I suggest you pick either inffy or aqua tonight and not say who. With two teams wasting a kill on someone who is most likely a third party is ridiculous.

If you make it too obvious which one you are picking they may be able to buy protection for the night. Though maybe molten can look at them to make sure they use their skill? Not sure tbh but it is what it is.

Inffy you're clutching straws die gracefully already

Ltin TheWeakGuy48_ PokeSvorlds can we hammer mario already

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Last time I checked they don't openly sabotage each other either, "no result" is pretty much what started this thing with dess and mario after all
I think it's just you who only started to find dess sus after the no result thing, most of us were already sus of him so omni bussing at that point would just be pushing for something inevitable

As for mario, I could see omni saying he got no result since they'd planned for mario's claim and didn't think it'd be too suspicious, and omni had to give a fake result since he was doing other scummy stuff last night and making a fake claim on a teammate would be the safest bet since they could confirm it for you.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think it's just you who only started to find dess sus after the no result thing, most of us were already sus of him so omni bussing at that point would just be pushing for something inevitable

As for mario, I could see omni saying he got no result since they'd planned for mario's claim and didn't think it'd be too suspicious, and omni had to give a fake result since he was doing other scummy stuff last night and making a fake claim on a teammate would be the safest bet since they could confirm it for you.
(and they didn't confirm his RID ability since if the plan fails and mario dies then omni is a liar but if mario has no abilities anyway then omni's still fine)

Status
Not open for further replies.