The Blocktopia Poll

Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic Zombie Survival
2. When did you join that server?: Around December 2011
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Memory is stretched here perhaps Lil97?
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?:Lily97
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Theo sticks out as one of my most favourite friends :D
6. When did you join the forums?: Some time in 2012
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: herm around 1000hours?
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: I think 2011 and 2012 Made lots of friends that year and fun tournaments.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?:Id have to say wheelbarrow made great friends with him in the final months of classic.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Zombie survival and Lava survival
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Nope
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Never ;s
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Got quite a lot but a few stick out, Fruit, Shocker, Solis, Theo, Slender and Wilson.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: As long as it lives!
15. What is your favorite server right now?:Aod ftw ;p
16. What is your best memory here?:
17. What is your worst memory here?: Not getting trusted on classic, I worked hard on getting that but lost intrest in the server awhile into that ;s
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?:Hmm that's hard to say but I think all Aod ops, devs and trusted makes me want to go for trusted :)
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Been on it a few times to check out the classic threads
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: id say 4-5hours around 10 hours weekends :D
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: Id like to one day.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Hmm that's a tough one but I like UltimateBudgies one :D
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: id have to say raxo2222
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Well I loved the classic zombie tournaments :D
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Meeting a lot of new friends and keeping old friendships :D
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: Probably Jte a lot of my friends play there
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: To become trusted on Aod
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: I have taken a lot of breaks in 2012 and 2013 I recently have only came back about 4 weeks ago.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: UltimateBudgie is always there for me to ping on Aod even if I made a mistake.. ;p
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: For ever and ever (I hope)

Reactions: Notme

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: classic lava
2. When did you join that server?: sometime late 2011
3. Who was the first person you met here?: no idea
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: again, no idea
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: nobody.....
6. When did you join the forums?: two months ago
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: no idea
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?:
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?:
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: i was regularly on tnt
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: no, not that i know of
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: no
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?:
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: as long as i can
15. What is your favorite server right now?: pTNT
17. What is your worst memory here?:
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?:
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: it dosent works right now, but i tried once.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: 3-5
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?:
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?:
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Zezmi
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?:
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?:
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: AoD
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?:
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: no
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: all(most?) of them
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: depends. how long will Minecraft live for?

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic Lava, which was our only server at the time.
2. When did you join that server?: December 2009
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Araination was an irl friend, and the one who brought me here.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: I believe it was Deadl0ck of TheOne
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: I'd say Iguana was the first person I met who I'd consider my friend. <3 #nohomo (But I was also good friends with Megatron, @Jab, and @PickYerPoison)
6. When did you join the forums?: I joined in December 2009, to make a ban appeal. :D"
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Technically 4 years, with breaks, about 2 and a half.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: I liked the very early days of Blocktopia, it felt more personal.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: I miss the personal and family feel we had. It feels like we have too many cliques nowadays.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: I staffed all of them, with the exception of TNT, which I never got into at all.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: I was banned in my first week here, by Deadl0ck.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Oh boy, here we go. I started off as a Trusted at Classic Lava, but I then was promoted to be a Global Operator (Zombie, Lava, Build) I was later promoted to be a Veteran Operator on Lava. I ended up resigning after some Zombie drama happened. When I returned again I was a Trusted for Lava, and then an Op. (This is where I met dirtcake, we staffed together c:) I was also Trusted on Zombie, but I quit that server. I forget if there was a period of me leaving, but the next staff role I had was as Trusted, then Operator on our first SMP server. I ended up resigning and leaving the community for reasons that I now forget. When I most recently returned, I was hanpicked to be an Operator on SMP 4. I later re-applied to keep my rank on JtE, which I did, and I ended up being Mayor. As many know, I ended up losing my rank, and now I am here. I may apply for a staff position soon.
13. Who are currently your best bud(s) in the community?: If I were to list out all of my current friends we would be here for ages! I spend the most time with @ClockworkMyr, Prizyms, and @Da_Jinks, but I really do have so many good friends that I cannot list them all!
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: That is an unknown. I came here for the gameplay, but I've stayed for my friends. I tend to come and go as I see fit, so I really am not sure.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: I would have to call it a tie between JtE and RoF.
16. What is your best memory here?: My greatest memory was when I had helped a random player save his girlfriend from committing suicide. I remember he had logged on and told me that he was worried about his girlfriend, and that she had told him she wanted to kill herself. I responded by begging him to go talk to her, and banned him for 12 hours to help him along. About a week later he came to me and thanked me for banning him, saying that because of it he went and talked to his girlfriend, preventing her from killing herself. To this day, that feeling of knowing I helped save someone's life is one of the greatest moments I've had here, perhaps one of the greatest in my entire life.
17. What is your worst memory here?: Well, there have been some... lesser moments in my history here. The worst was when a large scandal involving the head admins happened. I won't go into details, but it involved a very close friend of mine who was going through a lot of pain because of it. I really did feel helpless, there was nothing I could do for him besides listen. The issue was, thankfully, resolved. However, it was still an awful time.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: I know this is an unpopular opinion, but of everyone, Deadl0ck was the one who kept me grounded over the years. He encouraged me to go for staff in the first place, and when I stepped out of line, he was sure to be there to kick me in the bum and tell me I could do better. There were times when I absolutely hated him. In fact, he was the one who banned me in my first week here. (For arguing with staff, mind you) But throughout it all he has been an undeniable mentor for me, and seeing him go was one of the saddest events I've seen here. However, other folks like San00b, AcidMan, and even Marnixxie have influenced and inspired me to be a better staff member.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: I'm an editor!
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Too many, but probably 6-12
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I've always wanted to, but I won't deny I am a rather cheap person. If I feel the time is right, I will eventually donate.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Hrm, that's a difficult one. I'm not really a big connoisseur of skins, but I like Mikey's. It's hard to beat a monocled pig in a suit.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: I do believe Sploorky has been literally everywhere within Blocktopia, at least recently. ;)
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: I desperately miss Karaoke. (Also FAP radio, we need that to happen again.)
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: I would say me building The Sancti Empire. From a single house centered on a cake in some distant island, I have lead us to become Elysium's #1 settlement, owning over 5% of the map and with a member list over 100! Aside from that, My contributions to the wiki and the forums are noteworthy.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: That's something I've considered with the rumors of JtE closing. I would likely go to BuildBox, as I would love to improve my building skills.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: My goals are to become staff again and do my best to serve the people. I would absolutely love to take on more responsibilities within staff, but not until I feel like I could handle the responsibility.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: I tend to lead when the drama becomes too much.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Oh God, don't ask me that question! It's really too hard to say who has done the best as staff in my entire history here. However, one of the best examples is san00b. He has served this community for longer than I have, and he's had to make tough decisions I would never in a million years want to. And during it all, he's been an open and laid-back person who you could go and talk with. San is what all staff should aim to be: personable, reasonable, and dedicated.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: I think Blocktopia is a lot like King Arthur, in that it will be around when it is needed most. Is this a gaming server? Of course. But it's so much more; it's a place where people come to feel loved and accepted. It's a place where friendships are made, and rivalries fought. Blocktopia is where I have spent my last 4 years, and I do not regret sticking around. I only hope that Blocktopia will live on until it is no longer needed.

Vatowski

Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Tnt Classic (I did not have premium at that time)
2. When did you join that server?: I forget.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: No idea :p did not have wom back then so I wouldn't be able to check the logs
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Probably SparklyMuffinz or Darthlego
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: SparklyMuffinz was the only one I really talked to back then. Maybe Asaechao if he was there but I forget
6. When did you join the forums?: Aug 25 2011
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: 2 years and a half
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2012 when I was active in the Smp server.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: No one because they all had good reasons to leave.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: I used to be somewhat active in TnT classic
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Twice, once in smp by Malcovent and another time by Baker93 in AoD. (If you really want to know the reason you can search it yourself)
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Nope
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: All the people I usually play league of legends and other games like tf2 so pretty much like Brickwolf Ronaldo, paceboys, jolteon, omar_sales, shande, piggy, goldenvalley, Araidian, Sploorky and the list goes on...
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Until I get bored of the community or until I get permanently banned (lel)
15. What is your favorite server right now?: RoF (I hardly go on it though)
16. What is your best memory here?: Joining the resistance in smp (ReS) or something like that forgot the name
17. What is your worst memory here?: Getting banned on smp and AoD
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: Marnixxie is a big inspiration to me.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Yes only to inform myself of the staff members.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: On summer almost all day, and by spending time I mean going on Teamspeak.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: Yes I am a donator
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Shande and 63LittlePiggy63
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: SPLOORKY IS ALWAYS ON WHEN I AM ON
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: I have never really participated in a blocktopia event.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: I am one of the original members of snowfall and I helped create it I guess even though I did not do much building
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: If teamspeak shutted down I would be no where
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Regain intrest in minecraft and play and stay active on a server
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: I have not left the community yet
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Shinyshark or Marnixxie can't really decide
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: As long as it needs to

gmerfg

• Love
Reactions: 63LittlePiggy63

63LittlePiggy63

Piggalina
Reaction score
Website
mouvementdefleur.com
1. What was the first server you joined?: Blocktopia Classic - Lava Survival
2. When did you join that server?: Sometime in like..March of 2011 I believe?
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Uhm...I think it was Araidian actually!
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: I think Smaned? May have been Ogarci, trngl3087 or IamGreg07. There were millions of VetOp's when I first joined all of you lovely people c:
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: My first friends were Araidian, Smaned, Shande, jayp94, Fenna, annnnd...gahd I can't remember, all of you were so nice to me when I was a noob <3
6. When did you join the forums?: I joined the forums the day I got banned for the first time... xD
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Over 2 years. c:
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: I love every year with this community, I never lack having fun. I laugh all the time and have great memories thanks to this community.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Bea (Thalassa), even though we talk on Facebook all the time... xD
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Yes. Lava was my favorite thing in the whole wide world and was the highlight to every day. When I became trusted I was attempting zombie survival, but then jayp94 was there and was like "bro what are you doing. Get on lava. You have a present." So... xD
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Yup. All on Classic Lava (ironically). One time for a reason (which I still don't understand), and then a couple times for people on my IP xD The first "reasonable" ban was by DSiMaster, for a one hole grief and since I was downstairs, AFK the whole time it happened he banned me for not responding. :p
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Yes. I was Trusted, Operator, and VetOp on the Lava Classic server.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: SOOO many people. Gahd I can't even begin to list them. If I talk to you on teamspeak or anywhere, you're considered my bud ;D <3
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Until I absolutely can't anymore.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: RoF for sure.
16. What is your best memory here?: The feeling I had when I got hand-picked for Trusted on classic Lava. That was the greatest day of my life.
17. What is your worst memory here?: That ban that I described up thar ^^ and that ban of a certain someone that happened over Christmas while I was a VetOp. (If any of you remember that whole shpeel you'll understand)
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: All of you. You all have helped me so much personally. I was SUCH a shy person when I joined, and you all helped me become more outgoing and social. Even though I still have those moments of being shy and social anxiety, you all have helped me decrease the likings of that. I can't thank you all enough for that. <3
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: I can never find it... D: I did one time tho to see my picture when I was an Operator...I thought that was awesome xD
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Teamspeak? Possibly over 15+ hours a day xD Servers? Not as much xD
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I don't, cash is hard right now :c And I don't know, hopefully I can proudly donate a couple bucks or something...
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Oh lord this is hard...I love Dessern5's because it's like he just got out of an explosion or something epic like that.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: SPLOORKY. Geez stop being so damn active. (I kid :3)
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: The Hunger Games was awesome, and the TF2 event recently was super fun. (BrickWolf, you monster!) Also watching 007 after Shande happened to show me the song that went to the theme. That was exciting :D
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Hm...Iunno, probably how I did as an Operator? I think I got like 2 warnings in my entire Opping career.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: AoD. I really like the rush of that server :D
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Meet more people...possibly apply for Lava Premium?... c;
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: I've ever only left the community for ballet performances/rehearsals c:
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Malcovent and san00b have done SUCH an amazing job as to making this community. I'm glad they created this, otherwise I would never have met all these wonderful people that I know today. <3
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: Hopefully until we all get old and wrinkly and are all like "COMPUTERS GAAHHH".

I love you all, so very very much. Thank you all for the experiences you have given and continue to give me. I could not be more thankful. I'm so glad I joined this community. c: <3

~ Piggy <3

(Sorry, it wouldn't let me tag people, check the blue names to see if one of them is you! If you're not tagged in this, I still love you regardless.) <3

Frogg

Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Blocktopia Classic Lava Survival.
2. When did you join that server?: Long ago, possibly January 2011, I have gone through a lot of accounts and lost passwords though.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Gee, so much people, I can't even remember.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: I believe it was Brickwolf.
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: God, never really became friends with people until I got premium on December 25th, 2012, but my true friends are Natsubros and BetaPanda, others who know me I'm sorry!
6. When did you join the forums?: June 8th, 2013. I'm a little late, haha.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Since first day, 2 1/2 years, with breaks it comes down to 1 3/4 years.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: My favourite year is this year, 2013, like I just got premium at the end of 2012, so premium just got new to me, so it's a new year to try out everything.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Gee, I don't really know, I know lots of people I've come to know who have left, I really can't say.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Lava Survival I played on as much as I could, that was the #1 thing I wanted to do when I got home from school, but then I got premium and just left Classic coughing in the dust.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Not yet, and I plan to keep it as a "Not yet".
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: No I haven't, but numerous times on RoF I have kept on saying, "Hmm, I wonder what being an Op is like?", then I thought about applying, but then chose not to, silly me, haha.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Currently Natsubros and BetaPanda, though I haven't seen Natsubros on lately, any others would have to be anybody I talk to ALOT throughout on the community. AND by ALOT I mean everyday I see you and we have a good chat.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: That's a tough one, I plan to stay on as long as I can, I plan to stay on until the end of my high school career, I am a freshman currently, sorry I can't be on forever, and then various times throughout my college career, though I will be busy, I will try my best to be on, for me and in my opinion, the world is a stage, nothing can happen unless someone is on it.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: My favourite server as of now is BuildBox, 1. It's peaceful, 2. Not that much people are on there, which means good silence, and 3. Someone you know well is on there that you know all the time.
16. What is your best memory here?: God, my best memory was when I first got premium, and went onto RoF, and everyone was SOOOO welcoming, it felt like I was in a third family.
17. What is your worst memory here?: My worst memory was when a HA on classic lava or RoF got angry and- well, some people know the story. *shivers*
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: The Op's on BuildBox, SalientGorilla; Prizyms; MikeTang: and Jubjubers, who has resigned, they have told me so much on BuildBox, such as," Oh you could have improved on this and this, but I really like this!", these four peeps have really done a number to help this community.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Sorry, but once to see the shabang of it, and it really isn't that bad, I plan to check it in the future.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Oh god, uhh 1-3 hours at least.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I would love to, but I'm a cheap person, and I don't have that much money :p.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: The most epic skin, gosh, I have to say trngl3087 and GmK have to have an arm wrestle to settle this argument.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: I'd have to say either superstein or Sploorky, when I get on the forums I see that either superstein or Sploorky are there in the "Head-Staff currently online;" section.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: To be honest I have not yet attended a community event, unless the RonaldoSkillz B-Day incident counts(Drop Party).
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: My most noteworthy milestone on Blocktopia is either making my fist build on Blocktopia(which got me builder), or achieving the rank of Expert on RoF.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: Ehh, if BuildBox shutdown, I would transfer to RoF, but if RoF shutdown, I would stick with BuildBox, BUT, if both servers shut down, I would go to JtE.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Achieving a Staff Rank on ANY server.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: I don't think I have, but various times I have left to just get away from drama, or just to relax from staring at a computer screen for the whole day.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Hands down, GmK, he does what he needs to do, and he is the person we NEED on Blocktopia, not the one we deserve, and honestly, in my opinion, he needs to be recognized, I don't hear people talking about GmK throughout the community, he just does such a damn good job.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: Blocktopia is just like a stage, nothing can happen unless someone is on it.

Thanks for your time, Blocktopia.

Signed, Frogg.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Reviving thread... by updating my answers:
Hmmm... how your answers updated after 4 months?

1. What was the first server you joined?:
Classic Lava Survival.

2. When did you join that server?:
17th June 2011

3. Who was the first person you met here?:
Umm... couple Trusteds and Operators. They made very positive impact on me, so I stayed here.
There were also Masters and stuff.

4. Who was the first Staff member you met?:
See above^

5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?:
Araidian was very fun, friendly, helpful and aspiring guy.
I liked all advbuilders+ too.

6. When did you join the forums?:
Couple days after I joined Classic LS.

7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?:
Over 2 years!

8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?:
2011. Classic LS playerbase was very strong - even they made epic clan on SMP 3 and Primordia and... Elysium, but its not that year. and I got giftcode from CaramelCow at help of Araidian.
2013 is good year too.
I'm excited for new SMP and TNT V3.

Megatron - his awesome chaos rounds were fun to play, as it was different gamemode.
Also few more people.

10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?:
I regularly played Classic LS, in 2012 I started to play classic ZS and TNT regularly.

11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?:
I was banned once on Classic ZS and TNT long ago. Both of it was due to lag, so I was instantly unbanned.
I forgot who banned me :p

12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?:
I didn't held staff rank yet.

Everyone LOL.

14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?:
Eternity.

15. What is your favorite server right now?:
RoF - its like 2011 all over again!
DoD may be my new favorite server!

Getting giftcode from CaramelCow and Accepted Citizen/Nobility/Aristocrat applications.

Collapse of Primordia. Nothing was ever same.
Looks like it caused to make SMPs live 8 - 10 months, not 4 - 5 XD indirectly.

18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?:
Generally staff and oldest people in this community.
Terragons/Dagons leadership was inspiration until this all blew up.
Now I have slight desire to build my own empire, and then nuke enemy or cut them off from critical resources or make political instability in enemy empire.
Hail Sancti #JTE.

19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?:
Yes, I rarely go here.
Well, I update staff rosters now.

20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?:
2 - 5 hours daily.

I didn't donated yet, maybe in far future - somewhere in 2020's or this decade if I get lucky :p
Exchange rates fails too hard here.

Ummm... Araidian with his Lucario or Supermegacheater (or someone else) had robotic skin.
Or Marnixxie with his hippo.
Hard choice I like animal/creature/robot skins.

23. Who have you seen the most in the community?:
Timeframe? well, Administrators, Sploorky, David and few more people..

24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?:
I couldn't attend any event due to timezones unless you count Solitude.
I liked werewolf event, also recent Blocktopia race was fun too :)

Getting all players trophies and being in first place with most posts at forums, getting giftcode, applying on every SMP player rank, building map for TNT, and being part of community without applying for staff for 10 years :p.

26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?:
Elysium or TNT or AoD.
Elysium is shutdown by now :p

Do not apply for Trusted+ for next 8 years :p.
In all seriousness just stay here forever XD.

28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?:
Internet problems few times. Once I left for 3 weeks, when I came back I was confused, why badass lava people stopped being badass on SMP 4/AoD

29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?:
Marnixxie. Staffed on 3 classic servers and turned hell called SMP 4 into heaven called Elysium.
Sploorky, Baker93 and JohnOghozalek also are best of staff!

30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?:
Eternity. It will constantly adapt.

• Thank You
Reactions: Marnixxie

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Blocktopia Classic Zombie Survival

2. When did you join that server?: About midway through May, 2012

3. Who was the first person you met here?: Cannot remember exactly.

4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: I believe, if memory serves, It was either Mikey or emosquirrel.

5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: There was many people I liked, But I think bluehoneydew, Bttlw4, and TheRedShark were who I initially enjoyed to play with

6. When did you join the forums?: August 6, 2012

7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: From August of 2012 to November of 2013, so a year and 3 months. I did take a bit of a hiatus from the servers while off in another community, but I eventually made a return.

8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2013 is so far my best year. With my addition to the Staff team (As Trusted on Army of Darkness*) and becoming close with many of the people here. 2012 was a good year, too, with Zombie Survival.

9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: I miss a lot of people that have left the community but I think Harmak and TxBoy.

10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Zombie Survival.

11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Only once, upon request so I could take some leavetime, by AvantGarde.

12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Trusted on Army of Darkness*

13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: A large list.

14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: For as long as this community is up and running.

15. What is your favorite server right now?: Army of Darkness.

16. What is your best memory here?: Obtaining Trusted on Army of Darkness*

17. What is your worst memory here?: Almost being banned for reasons

18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: The Administrative team, most notably Malcovent*. My inspiration comes from everyone in the community but Solis22 is a major inspiration.

19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Not often.

20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Forums, 9 hours. Servers, 5+ hours.

21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I might, but I do not know if it will be entirely possible.

22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Me, obviously. Everyone loves cats!

23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Tough to say. I notice Danni122112 a lot.

24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Karaoke, for the 150th meeting.

25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Trusted on Army of Darkness*

26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: Rituals of Fire.

27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Hmm... Unknown.

28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: I got busy with another community in which i had to fill the position of Administrator.

29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Captain_Pikmin, Operator on Army of Darkness*

30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: I see another 3 or 4 years.

Noteworthy key:
* = At the time of this being filled out, the members marked with an asterik were still in possesion of their Staff roles listed.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Still love the idea of this thread to death, and considering I want to boost it, I'm very different from the person I was when I made my first response, and I...may have completely ruined my other post in an effort to please jayp, hell, I'll redo it!

1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic Zombie
2. When did you join that server?: Late October 2011
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Hmm, I remember a flurry of people. ASHD, FallenSoulz420, ggggggggggg189, GoldenValley, ciu22(thanks for giving me enough money to rank up, btw), aleeyana, cloudmario. All those old lava folks.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: I have memories of jayp promoting me, and shande having no clue who I was when I logged on as trusted. Any other staff, I don't remember well.
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: See question 3.
6. When did you join the forums?: December 2011 or something.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: 2 years, countless thousand hours.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: Ehhh. 2011-early 2012 are my fondest memories, but late 2012 was meh, while 2013 is just generally nice. So..don't know.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Oh god...I'd say Qube but I speak with him everyday, so I can hardly miss him. Probably WinX64
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Lava, and for a time, zombie.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Nah.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Trusted-Director on classic lava, trusted on classic zombie, Op-Vetop on A&T, Controller on rof, Op, Controller, and Director on JtE, community admin.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Araidian and Shande are the closest I'd wager, but anyone I follow I view as a very good friend, and then a fair amount I don't follow.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Until I resign.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.
16. What is your best memory here?: Getting promoted to trusted in 2011, various teamspeak moments I can't remember now.
17. What is your worst memory here?: That moment I looked back and realized how much of a dick I used to be was pretty shameful.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: vati180 teaches me how to be a really chill and nice guy.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: No.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: No hate, but 16.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: No, but probably.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: GmK
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: davidjl123
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Karaoke and event servers.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Running classic lava/jte/blocktopia, spawning 50 quotes and catchphrases.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: I go on servers when a group of ts people are on sooo.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Not screw anything up, and hopefully improve things!
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Nah
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: The more time I spend as admin, the more I realize that GmK does a shit-ton. Him!
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: How do I answer this..

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
It's late at night, I've had a depressing evening, I am just posting because I have nothing better to do now

1. What was the first server you joined?: Lava
2. When did you join that server?: Right from the get-go (thats like june 2009 or something)
3. Who was the first person you met here?: I knew Evilgrim and LG_Legacy from another server at that point, and ran my own server where I met some people (PickYerPoison)
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: LG_Legacy
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: My first real friend here was probably Sade and Legacy. All the flak Legacy gets is understandable but he was pretty human to me.
6. When did you join the forums?: Whenever I first came onto the server
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: I took a few breaks, but some could say I've been here all along?
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2009 - Lack of stress, me being a big part of the Minecraft community and being able to talk to Notch weekly was cool, no need to worry about school, and just watching the game evolve was cool
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: I really miss mail, Trapiki, and tortele. mail went on to do more dev work on non-minecraft things, I still have Trapiki on Skype as I knew her from somewhere else prior (i just miss her company here) and tortele went on to play more CS (he's good at it).
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Nope
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: The admins for whatever it was (i dont remember)
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Global controller, and went through the ranks again to vet op once
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Right now nobody because I haven't really talked to anyone here for a prolonged amount of time recently. I've just been floating around, but aleeyana is still my friend, and so is Bea
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: I'm really here to troll, don't tell the admins
15. What is your favorite server right now?: It's not here anymore but I had just as much fun running the versions of Solitude that I HC'd as people probably had playing them. That was a very enjoyable time for me
16. What is your best memory here?: Nothing comes to mind
17. What is your worst memory here?: Again, nothing comes to mind
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: I don't really know who, but someone really made me stop caring about shit and just #yolo a while back, good idea
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: There isn't a wiki, stop lying
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: I spend time on the Teamspeak for however long I want depending on what is going on
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I donated $1 once and got yelled at because the fees outweighed how much I paid and ended up taking money away from the donation fund
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: I don't pay attention to that
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Don't pay enough attention
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: The late nights we used to spend on the community Vent were some of the better times (Legacy, san00b, theone, dead, me, tv infomercials, good times)
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Nothing
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: If Teamspeak shutdown, I'd go on Teamspeak
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Nothing
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Yes because I forgot
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion? Not sure
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: Until people stop donating

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
I need a break from research.

1. What was the first server you joined?:
Classic Lava Survival​
2. When did you join that server?:
January 13th, 2011, three days after my birthday​
3. Who was the first person you met here?:
scotty12345 because he brought me there​
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?:
Unknown​
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?:
Unknown ((My brain doesn't process highlights of my life, it just takes it in as normal sensory information, I literally need to be reminded of amazing/"good" things I've done))​
6. When did you join the forums?:
Unknown, maybe a month as a Blocktopian?​
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?:
Two years+​
Dunno when specifically, but it was way, way before I somehow found myself as a staff member of Classic Zombie, I personally call it the "Golden Age of Classic Zombie" when everything literally ran smooth as fuck and people had hotpockets 24/7​
Unknown ((i'm a terrible person))​
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?:
Classic Zombie​
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?:
Nope, but I've always wondered how I would've reacted if I was​
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?:
Yes, Controller, Classic Zombie​
Unknown ((lmfaooooooo))​
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?:
Unknown​
15. What is your favorite server right now?:
Rituals of Fire​
Unknown ((Ok, seriously I am terrible with emotions and correlating them to memory/people. I don't regard them as important BUT when I'm reminded of moments from an outside source it comes back and I can feel attachment. But only for a short time. Plus my favorite memory is probably something terrible where I either did something terrible to someone or witnessed something terrible and regarded as it SO INCREDULOUS that I laughed. It's either healthy or I'm sad.))​
Very abstract here, but I know it's usually moments where I'm like "oh hell why am I dumb," or "why didn't I learn?" Learning is ridiculously important to me and I try to fool myself that I learn everyday and when I don't because I did something awful to another human being or I fuck up I definitely hate that.​
****EDIT: THE NIGHT I WAS INTOXICATED AND SENT A REALLY DESPICABLE PRIVATE MESSAGE TO DAMER_FLINN AND GOT ON TEAMSPEAK AND YEAH. DAM U STR8 DAMER_FLINN.
Oh my goodness. Someone who's impacted most I think would be Damer_Flinn I honestly don't even know how we became friends. Acquaintances. Or comrades. Or two people who spoke to each other. But literally Damer surprised me at every turn and I probably fucked up**** so many times in his eyes and he just dealt with it and let me learn by literally being silent and I would process that and make an outcome.​
Edit: Ok also SparklyMuffinz I don't know how we were once friends before either.​
INSPIRATION?? I'M AN INSPIRATION.​
Ok I know there's someone I once looked at one day and was like "HOLY HELL PERSON. YOU ARE LITERALLY SO GREAT." Dunno, but I know it's someone who really isn't too significant. Shit maybe that's why I don't remember them. Well whoever you are, dam u str8 babygurl.​
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?:
OH THAT THING.​
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?:
Unknown????​
I've donated lovely cash because I regard this community as a venue for many to learn about socionomics and gain experience ((APPLICATIONS ARE LITERALLY APPLICATIONS FOR JOBS)) without TOO MUCH reciprocation in real life. Learnlearnlearn.​
Unknown, this question's dumb.​
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?:
Unknown​
Werewolf was fun​
Controller. Large Group Photo. Tried to make a Blocktopia Comic ((actually am working on that still but shh.)) Learning.​
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?:
Ohgod.​
Ohgod no.​
Unknown.​
Post finished Volume 1 of Blocktopia Comic.​
Be a part of big debates of actual substance.​
Humor people with terrible satire.​
Learn.​
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?:
1. I went to grad school for my Ph.D.​
2. Volunteered in the Peace Corps and went to a third/fourth world country.​
3. I died​
4. I became really successful somehow and had no time because I was trying to keep up with my success​
5. I got banned ((finally))​
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?:
Unknown, wow why would you ask this. I mean if you're willing to post this sure, but you're attacking the respectful boundries of outting when you ask this.​
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?:
Iguana's until people stop donating.​

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic Lava (didn't end well).
2. When did you join that server?: Can't remember but I joined Zombies Auguest 2011.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: That's hard since I pretty much kept to myself in the early days. I remember Theodorre in December though.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: I never really 'met' any staff members too well. I remember Gamefan_15 (sorry if I got numbers wrong it's been a while).
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: The first people I began to hang out with would be some of the member of my Zombies Comp team: Hockeyfan1852, JohnOgozalak, Mr_Uberlicious and then also Theo.
6. When did you join the forums?: January 12, 2012
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Well over 2 years now.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2011 Zombies was fun but also the smp with the spawn island and luck3rs and CTY and stuff was fun as well in 2012.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Nogtrog, Theodorre and SmoggyWaffles.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Zombies.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: First time on lava I was banned by Arcius.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Most recently Operator trial on upcoming server Dusks of Discordia.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Anyone I follow has made some impact on me while I've been here. Currently I enjoy the company of Old_Man_Oak63, Hockeyfan1852, Natsubros, Airkid, JohnoOgozalek.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: 2-3 years unless something drastic comes up, then i'll be having my HSC and stuff that i'll really need to focus on.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: I'm going to guess Discordia.
16. What is your best memory here?: So many... so many... it's hard to tell. The most recent solitude was pretty fun, raiding luck3rs was pretty fun too.
17. What is your worst memory here?: Is it even possible to have a bad memory here? ;P
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: I have always seen Qube as an inspiration, it's kind of just hard to explain.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Not often, maybe once every 2 weeks.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: 1-3 hours weekdays. 3+ hours weekends.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I havent donated to Blocktopia but maybe one day I will.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Oak's captain falcon skin is hard to beat.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Hmm this one is hard... Lovedaice is always in the lobby so does that count?
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: The most recent Solitdude (it was so short I consider it as an event).
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: The Reckoning on AoD and Operator on Discordia.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: If Discordia closed I would play on AoD, if Aod closed, Discordia.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Mostly just enjoy staffing Discordia at the moment.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: 2 years of actively playing ;)
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: I can only guess how much GmK does for the community, I would have to say him.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: As long as we want it to.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
****EDIT: THE NIGHT I WAS INTOXICATED AND SENT A REALLY DESPICABLE PRIVATE MESSAGE TO DAMER_FLINN AND GOT ON TEAMSPEAK AND YEAH. DAM U STR8 DAMER_FLINN.
Can I post logs I have of this night?

I'ma post logs I have of this night.

Sparkly: IS THERE SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG
Trap: I CAN'T
Trap: I CAN'T TELLY OU
Trap: CAUSE I'M AT EWORK
Trap: :dCCCCCCCC
Trap: :cCCCCC
Sparkly: :(
Sparkly: YOU CAN'T TELL ME BECAUSE YOU'RE AT WORK OR YOU JUST CAN'T TELL ME?
Sparkly: BECAUSE THERE'S A DIFFERENCE
Trap: YES
Trap: OKAY
Trap: LET'S PLAY HANGMAN
Trap: _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _
Trap: GUESS IT :C
Sparkly: I
Sparkly: AM
Sparkly: TIRED?
Sparkly: c:
Trap: DON'T SAY IT
Trap: LETTERS
Sparkly: Oh
Trap: I / A M / _ _ _ _ _
Sparkly: ?T
Sparkly: T? *
Trap: NO
Trap: WELL YES BUT NO
Trap: YOU HAVE UNLIMTIED TRIES
Trap: JUST DON'T SAY THE WORDS
Sparkly: "Rotation - yes Trap said it all, update it!" btw was Mike's reply to that thread
Sparkly: YOU NEED TO FILL IN THE LETTERS IF IT'S RIGHT :(
Sparkly: S
Trap: NOPE
Trap: I / A M / _ _ _ _ _
Sparkly: M
Trap: TRY N
Trap: N
Trap: N
Trap: N?
Trap: TRY THAT LETTER
Sparkly: N
Sparkly: NNNN
Sparkly: NN
Sparkly: N
Trap: I / A M / _ _ N _ _
Trap: LOL C:
Trap: THIS IS FUN
Trap: I MEAN NO IT'SNOT
Trap: I'M A BAD PERSON THIS IS NOT FUN
Sparkly: O
Trap: SHIT NO
Trap: no
Sparkly: Oh
Sparkly: wait
Sparkly: I guessed that already
Trap: DON'T SAY IT
Sparkly: I MEANT A
Sparkly: A
Sparkly: AA
Sparkly: AA
Sparkly: W
Sparkly: E
Sparkly: L
Sparkly: C
Sparkly: C????????????
Trap: UMM
Sparkly: H
Trap: INO
Sparkly: F
Trap: NIO
Sparkly: X
Sparkly: Z
Sparkly: Y
Sparkly: J
Sparkly: 1
Sparkly: R
Trap: YES
Sparkly: FINALLY
Sparkly: SJFKSDFS
Trap: I AM _ R _ N _
Sparkly: ...UM
Sparkly: P
Trap: OH WAIT
Trap: DID YOU SAY U?
Sparkly: YES
Sparkly: SDKFJSKLFJSF
Sparkly: STOP SAYING NO
Sparkly: WITHOUT READING WHAT I AMGUESSING
Trap: LOL
Trap: I MEAN YES
Trap: U
Sparkly: WHERE
Trap: I / A M / _ R U N _
Trap: NOW STOP
Trap: THINK HARD
Trap: :cCC
Trap: :CCCCC
Trap: IT'S WHAT MARNIXXIE ACTIVELY DOES
Sparkly: ..
Sparkly: Oh.
Sparkly: herp.
Sparkly: Well that explains a lot.
Trap: WAHHH I'MS STUPID
Trap: YOU HAET ME
This was a long day... a fun day but a long day. Also happened long ago... This isn't even all the logs, I cut out everything. :p I also have the TeamSpeak logs of this too I believe.

Regardless, no matter how many times we frustrated each other Trap, you're still an awesome person and it was a lot of fun. :)

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic Zombie Survival.
2. When did you join that server?: Early December 2011.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: First person I remember talking to was Lily97.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Lily97 :)
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Lily, notty, gasy, Dumbo, jack, kraby and a bunch of other people from Zombies :)
6. When did you join the forums?: Shortly after I started playing Zombies if I remember right.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Oh I don't even wanna touch this question.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: I'd say this year! JtE was the most amazing server to play and staff on, and I've enjoyed meeting many new people.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Haven't seen Lily in a while, and a few other people :(
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Zombies I played on, regularly maybe not as much.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Nope! I'm a good boy ;3
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Well let's see... Was classic zombies Trusted for a few months, which I learned quite a bit about staffing from. Then I started getting bored and got into SMP, applied there and server as SMP4 Operator from September to December 2012 if I remember right. Was inactive at times and didn't feel I deserved the rank and resigned the same week JtE was announced I believe! Applied a week in for Trusted on JtE and got it, and server as Trusted until April 2013 when I was promoted by Qube to Operator. Server was Operator until the end of the server, which was a blast and am now going onto 7? months of Operator on SMP I believe :)
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Hmm... I'd say right now Biblius and Old Man Oak I talk to every day and are great. John and superstein are awesome as always... Discussing Mafia with Priz is terrific... Sploorky and Qube lol... Shinyshark as always is wonderful and Oog and notty... Gah hard to choose so many people x)
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Right now it's really a matter of how long I can continue to play Minecraft while keeping other interests in task. I got school, my goals of learning programming and game design and many other things in real life along with my love of many many games. So hopefully a long time but I guess it's hard to truly say that is for sure!
15. What is your favorite server right now?: JtE was my favorite :( Haven't actually GOTTEN to play DoD but it should be quite fun... I'd say AoD is my favorite server actually playable ;3
16. What is your best memory here?: Staffing JtE, pure and simple. Wonderful times!
17. What is your worst memory here?: I honestly don't have anything I can go back and say I would do differently. I've made mistakes, of course, but none have been things I'd say "Wow, I was really stupid".
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: Wow, hard question... Biblius is how every staff member should be in my eyes, and is a great guy to be around and talk to, Sploorky has staffed so many servers and seems to be doing a great job as admin in my eyes... Baker is another guy I look up to, remembering coming on to see him Operating on AoD while looking over maps and doing so much stuff! He truly worked to get where he is today... Marnixxie was another guy who I thought did a great job and truly deserved to get to the position they did... and lastly Mikey for all he's done for the community, between simply making things like this thread or working on a Premium Zombie, never had anything bad to say about Mike! But yeah, alot of good people in this community, but some standouts.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Not much honestly.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Meh, I check on the forums fairly often so I'd say alot more then I'd be willing to admit :p
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: If I had extra cash I would, but really have more important things to spend it on.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Me :p
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Sploorky and Notty I'd say I see almost everywhere I turn x)
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: I don't get to go to many :(
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: 7 months of SMP Operator and 9 straight months of SMP staffing... Very proud to have done so much! And in another perspective, I believe I started Zombie Trusted in April or May? of 2012 and have held a staff rank for all but about 3-4 weeks time since then, so that is quite a good accomplishment in my eyes!
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: Meh, since JtE shutdown I've actually been playing other games... Bad sign? Probably... I'd say AoD or BB.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Don't really have a -goal- just to help where I can!
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: I went inactive for a period of time playing TF2, but that's about it.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Biblius and Sploorky I think.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: It really depends, does Blocktopia plan on trying to grow or staying as is? I think if as is it will last a long time, and if it transitions over to a bigger community it could last even longer, depending on how the transition goes.