The Blocktopia Poll

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Adventures & Tournaments.
2. When did you join that server?: I want to say around September 2012.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: The first person I remember was Superstein (that soccer game <3)
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Once again, Superstein, he was staff on A&T.
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: One of my first friends whom I remember was Kirbychu, who I hardly ever see/has left the community.
6. When did you join the forums?: October 13, 2012.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: 8 months at this point. <3
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: Well, haven't been here long, so this year!
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: iiDeathCookies.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Never played much classic, but I enjoyed some classic lava.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: I was banned on RoF not long after it came out by WinX. I was griefing unintentionally, I didn't think it counted as grief, a sponge was near the entrance so lava wasn't coming in. At least as far as I remember, that was a while ago.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Currently an Operator on both AoD and BB.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Well, now that I think about this, it's hard. I couldn't really say, love everyone. <3
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: For a while at least, may take a break in the Summer as I'll be super busy anyways.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: A tie between AoD and BB. :p
16. What is your best memory here?: Being accepted as an AoD trusted, I had so many doubts, as Infected_alien8, SalientGorilla and Baker93 know.
17. What is your worst memory here?: Being banned on RoF (or LSMP then).
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: On BuildBox, Naterger was a huge inspiration, and I looked up to him, and still do. And also, Qube was another person. I looked up to him as a staff on AoD, and he went on to become a server director. ;)
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: No, not really.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Not much on the weekdays, but the weekends? Probably about 3-4 hours? Not really sure.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: Never gotten around to it, but I plan to sometime.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Jubjubers.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: raxo2222, but mainly on the forums.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Haven't really been to any of those kinds of events, but the Great Elysium Race was pretty memorial; had to leave pretty early in the beginning, so finished after about 45 minutes.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Getting Operator on two servers. :']
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: Jeez, if both BB and AoD shutdown? ;-:
But, probably TnT or RoF.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Perhaps rising in rank, these servers are so much fun to staff. <3
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Taken a week break, I think that was the largest leave.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Yeesh, that's hard. However, from what I know, I'll have to say WinX. Seems he helped with a ton in the community, and with the creating of PTnT and RoF.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: Forever and ever; this place is too amazing to go down.

• Thank You
Reactions: Naterger and Zelz

Suikae

Dat Typo Queen
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?:Classic Lava Survival
2. When did you join that server?: June 26, 2012
3. Who was the first person you met here?: DSiGamer, iHeartBoomer, Tails506, Faliara, etc.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: SparklyMuffinz, Goldenvalley, and Fr0sty.
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Too quiet to have made any new friends.
6. When did you join the forums?: October 13, 2012
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Almost a year (26/6 will be my first anniversary!)
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: This year, because it's my only year.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: I MISS EVERYONE WHO LEAVES.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Lava Survival. (</3)
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: N/A
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Operator; Classic Lava Survival
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Tails506, Kylieanna, Darkhender, DSiGamemaster, etc.
I'M GOING TO ADD IN SMOGGYAND HYPE 'CAUSE THEY'RE SO COOL AND I FORGOT, BECAUSE I'M A DERP.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: ...
15. What is your favorite server right now?: RoF
16. What is your best memory here?: All of them
17. What is your worst memory here?: Lava Survival closing.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: 2 people.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: yes.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: 2-3 hours
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: Yes.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Everyone.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Tails506, and Darkhender.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Movies. c:
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Nothing.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: Already did- I transferred to RoF
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: To meet all the Blocktopians.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: ...
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Everyone has done an amazing job.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: As long as there are loyal players, then it will never go down in my opinion. c:

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
1. What was the first server you joined?:
Blocktopia (TheOne's) Zombie Survival
2. When did you join that server?:
July 13, 2010.
3. Who was the first person you met here?:
jahturtle.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?:
jahturtle.
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?:
One_Survivor.
6. When did you join the forums?:
August 12, 2010, December 4, 2010, and August 5, 2011.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?:
2 years, 1 month, 7 days.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?:
A tie between 2010, 2011, because I had the most memories, especially on Build and Zombies.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?:
Well, I miss a lot of people, including fuzzykittenhead, Darkblaze14, ghangusa, superconnorman, IntensiK, Megatron (where did you go), and a lot more.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?:
Zombie Survival.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?:
I have been banned once by doctor_who0 by accident. He was playing around with the !ban command and forgot that the ! still worked.
<+LavaGod> BANNED: davidjl123 by doctor_who0
<+LavaGod> KICKED: davidjl123 by doctor_who0: 0 griefing the timer :D.
<+LavaGod> doctor_who0: FUUUU
<+LavaGod> doctor_who0: i didn't know !ban works
(logs courtesy of WinX64)
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?:
Adv Builder on Build August 2010 to September 2010.
Trusted on SMP August 2010 to November 2010.
Adv Builder on Build October 2010 to November 2010.
Operator on Build November 2010 to January 2011.
Trusted on Zombie July 2011 to February 2012.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?:
Not quite sure, but I have been buds with M_B_H, superstein, Sploorky, Biblius, iiDeathCookies (sorry for n1), ChauffeR, HeroOfTime125, and a lot of others.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?:
Until it rots.
15. What is your favorite server right now?:
JtE.
16. What is your best memory here?:
The good ol' days.
17. What is your worst memory here?:
Getting demoted from Zombie Trusted.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?:
Not quite sure, but Deadl0ck is one of my inspirations, and so is Marnixxie, because LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?:
I am an active editor there.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?:
Varies, between 2-4 hours each day.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?:
I wish I could, but I am not a kid that actually has money.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?:
Deadl0ck, because he is a walrus, and superstein, because he is a bird. And me. Lol.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?:
Deadl0ck.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?:
Can't really say, I've been in too many.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?:
Getting staff member on Build, SMP, and Zombies. Also getting Aristocrat on JtE.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?:
If JtE shutdown, I would play on BB, RoF, and AoD.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?:
I think I would try to get staff member on one server again.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?:
1. September-October 2010. Build shutdown for a while.
2. February-May 2012. I got demoted from Zombie, then I became uninterested in Blocktopia for a while.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?:
Not sure.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?:
Eternity, because it forever lives in our hearts.

Reactions: Zelz

Cheeseman21

Das CheesePuff
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Zombie back when it was The One's
2. When did you join that server?: Back when it was still The One's when ever that was
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Blkshroud or Shadow of Gods, I forgot it was so long ago
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Gonkus or Fatalis, I also forgot that one
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: F_35c, Neilson5, Yearly, ShadowofGods, Tuna, Blkshroud
6. When did you join the forums?: The day the forums changed into Blocktopia
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Ohgod, like 2-3 ish years maybe
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: Back when I was Vetop-Controller, Good times, Good times
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Ehhhh No idea
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Nope,but went on zombie every so often
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Nope, still clean
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Controller of SMP dawg
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Anyone, and everyone who plays league, and a few others
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: As long as I feel like it, which is going to be a while
15. What is your favorite server right now?: Leauge of legends
16. What is your best memory here?: When Malevolent excreted Wolves and crashed the server,when I was a new player and Mindcrafty attempted to blow me up with bombs, /Thor, and Main
17. What is your worst memory here?:The day Jayfeather got a normal voice
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: I guess Crafty
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Nope
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Alot more back in the day, now not so much
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: If I could, I would
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: The CraftyCow
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: I guess
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Game night
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: When I got like 300 Hours or something like that on the Bunnery server
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: League of legends
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Play more League and maybe rejoin SMP
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Nope, still here
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Crafty, best SMP HC
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: As long as it needs to

Reactions: Duffie

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic Lava
2. When did you join that server?: Fall (October?) of 2010
3. Who was the first person you met here?: First memorable person? dirtcake.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Hayze? Maybe Mac27. Foggy memory.
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: FukoChan/dirtcake. Then jms17, locustangel, and a couple others.
6. When did you join the forums?: Fall 2010
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Will be 3 years this fall <3
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: It's a tie between my first year and this year. Classic lava was the best in its prime. This year maybe because of the the incredible opportunity I've had to be Director.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Trngl3087 hands down. He still pokes around but not often enough.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Classic lava. I sadly seldom went to TNT/Zombie, and I was around build a little bit before CMP opened.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Yes. (Believe it or not) Banned for supposedly breaking a dam on lava. (I appealed) Banned by Zillionair1 with the aid of Rokurai.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Trusted/Op/VetOp/Controller of Classic lava, then to HC of RoF. Op on CMP, then Op on Primordia, then VetOp on the next SMP version.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: dirtcake. Forseti, Ronaldo and a couple others come in second, but not close to dirtcake. I think I'll stay friends with him beyond blocktopia.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Until the foreseeable future.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: RoF.
16. What is your best memory here?: Creating the Shoop da Whoops on Classic lava that lazer'd the dams. Most fun EVER.
17. What is your worst memory here?: Accidently banning everyone, including admins, on the day we do some paid advertising.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: Pickyerposion. He was my go-to-guy for any issues I ever had concerning Blocktopia. He was always there and always provided needed insight as well as needed criticism.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Not as much as I should.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: On my days I don't work? 5+. On days I do work, maybe 0-1.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I donate occasionally.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Winx64 always had cool skins.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: I've seen so many players come and go it's difficult to point to one player that I can't go anywhere without seeing.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Only been able to go to the Movies one with Monsters Inc. Was fun.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?:Other than helping birth RoF? Uh. I helped make part of the portal hub on Primordia. I helped make Roxbourg on JtE but LISTINGS09 and others did most of the work there. Nothing too major.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: JtE.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Probably the hardest question here. I want to keep developing RoF with dirtcake into something amazing. It has so much potential and so much room to grow (as do all servers). It's mind boggling to begin to think about the different paths we can go. I want to see us as a community grow.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Never left.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: GmK. He does so much behind the scenes that you usually don't get to see as a player. He doesn't staff the servers but he does almost everything that makes it possible. The community would be in a MUCH different place today if he were not present.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: Until it is time for us all to go our separate ways.

Reactions: Forseti

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
  • Agree

Terre936

Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?:Zombie Survival.
2. When did you join that server?:July 31st, or August 6th of 2011.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: I don't know, can't remember.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?:I don't know, probably some of the old staff from my time.
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?:I had no friends back then, because I knew nobody at all.
6. When did you join the forums?:June 10th 2012. (lollate)
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?:Probably about like 3000 hours lololol, not even kidding. Lots of time spent on zombie, 1100 hours on CTNT, 200ish hours on aod, 24 days on jte, and 100 hours on PTNT.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?:My favorite time was in the summer of 2012. Lots of things happened, and I was promoted to trusted my very first time on TNT. I also got WoM physics for CTNT and it helped me get better.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?:hardneckpls
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?:I would say Zombie back in 2011, and CTNT from 2012-the end.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?:I was never banned on any server.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?:Yes, CTNT and now PTNT.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?:too many friends to list, but i'd say asaechao, superstein, zezmi, and all of TNT's staff :3
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?:As long as I have no struggles in school, I'm a great kid and study a lot, so that won't inter-fear for a while x3.
15. What is your favorite server right now?:AoD and PTNT.
16. What is your best memory here?: practice fighting with hardneck, even though he was rusty, it was still a major practice, plus, i sucked at pistols back then. He influenced me to not be my old self, when I use to spam radious rockets like a nub. this is when i started using pistols again, and even if he was rusty as hell and wasn't playing on Mysteltain, he beat me up, but he wasn't so hard afterwards. (again, rusty and not on mysteltain, else he would of whooped my ass.)
17. What is your worst memory here?:being demoted on TNT wars.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?:Not sure, too many I guess ;)
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?:Barely.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: At least 5 hours per day. If it's a school day that is :p
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?:Nah, I'm not allow to do anything like that :c
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?:I don't know.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?:asaechao and superstein
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?:
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?:wa dis meen :(
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?:AoD. (if PTNT shuts down, I doubt it'll happen though :3)
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?:To become a higher rank on the TNT server. This will take lots of effort and work though!
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?:Nope, never left.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?:Can't really judge on this, since many people do an equal amount of work on staff, and everybody is amazing! <3
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?:As long until Minecraft shits down.

• Haha
Reactions: zezmi and Notme

Chips

Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic Lava Survival
2. When did you join that server?: Around April 2012
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Sploorky
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Sploorky
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: nyancat, DSiGamer,
6. When did you join the forums?: May 12, 2012
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: About 1 year and 1 month.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2012 because I got introduced to the community and made many friends!
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: I miss basically every good friend in this community who leaves.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Lava Survival, sometimes on TNT.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: I've never been banned.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: No staff position.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Everyone! :)
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Not sure, probably more than a year AT LEAST.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: Haven't play in a while due to computer, but Journey To Elysium.
16. What is your best memory here?: Getting premium and everyone being friendly when I joined SMP.
17. What is your worst memory here?: All the times I've been kicked or warned.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: ealev, good example of being friendly, accepting, and forgiving.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Maybe once every 2-6 months.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Er, if my computer worked, around 1-5 on weekdays and 3-9 on weekends.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: Haven't donated, I plan to when I'm older though.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: WinX64
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Old_Man_Oak.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: I don't think I've been to any major community events.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Being one of the best herbalists on Journey to Elysium for a while, can't think of anything else at the moment.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: Rituals of Fire or Premium TNT if there are a decent amount of players there.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Don't have any, probably just being friendly to the community, maybe getting a higher rank, one that enforces the rules.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Nope.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Marnixxie, so much dedication to the SMP server.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: Until Minecraft shuts down.

AotsFTW

Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Lava Survival.
2. When did you join that server?: Some time in August 2010.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Forseti, before my first hiatus, and then Omar_Sales.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Forseti
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Rokurai, NinjaQ; Omar_Sales.
6. When did you join the forums?: I was on theonesmcft.com forums a while back, or something like forums.theonesmcft.com. The current forums, just look at my join date.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Two-and-a-half years.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: My favorite time of the community was the time I spent as an operator on the old lava server. There was no /b command, and you had to catch griefers with your own intellect, not by any little command. That was when Rokurai, Infernofox, NinjaQ, Favouritepickle, Bea, and Gonkus were there.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Rokurai. I have him on my Xbox friends' list though.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Lava.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Let's go through the record. First ban was in the IRC by Deadl0ck after me and a few others who shall remain unnamed were doing some sexy pedophilia RP in the IRC. After that I was banned on zombie for whatever reason on my main account, not real sure, and then banned on zombie on an alternate by Nillbug. Then the TS debacle.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Lava Survival Operator; Zombie Survival Trusted.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Currently? Chauffer, mainly. The others are good friends from Lava Survival; the rest, now are
redacted
, except for people I hung out with in TS like Digital and Steve and Kurizmaah.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Until I'm globally permabanned.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: None.
16. What is your best memory here?: Best memory was playing on the classic lava survival, anything that included my time as a staff member was my best memory. Also, teaming up with DLMT3 on the SMP servers.
17. What is your worst memory here?: Everything after my TS ban.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: Forseti was probably my biggest inspiration to even consider staffing on a server; to that, I thank him. I also think Kevin_28 was a big inspiration, because he was the only HC who I liked, and who, I think, liked me back.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: No.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Twelve minutes.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: No.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: DLMT3. Seeing it just instills fear into the soul.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Darthlego and Defiant Blob.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Only went to movie night, so, movie night.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Operator on Lava Survival for quite a while; trusted for a while, only a month shorter than Rokurai (here's looking at you, HA's).
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: None.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Try not to be globally banned?
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Left a few times, once for a vacation, once because I was pissed at everything, and once because I felt like I moved onto another community.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Kevin_28.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: A year.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic lava.
2. When did you join that server?: August 21st, 2011.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: I honestly can't remember, because there were lots of lava staff/players that I've met first.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: trngl3087, when we was just a classic lava OP.
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?:ggggggggggggg189 and Kevin_28, both were pretty chill lava staff back in the times when I was a player. Plenty of others that I liked at the time aswell.
6. When did you join the forums?: November 15 or 16 2011, can't remember.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: I estimate about a year and a half now.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: Just the times when classic lava reigned in 2011.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: WinX :L. Things aren't just the same without him around.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Wellllll, seeing that classic servers don't exist anymore... Otherwise, lava will always be my classic server.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Best I can recalled is getting a 45 minute temp ban by Smaned for griefing I think.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Classic lava OP for a year, and currectly RoF controller.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Tough question, because I have plenty of them right now, specifically in the lava/league group. They may know who they are aswell.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Until life calls for my name.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: RoF
16. What is your best memory here?: Classic lava will always be my best memory. So much fun and entertainment from when it lived back in 2011, ESPECIALLY the times when brick came on to blow up the server.
17. What is your worst memory here?: The day that Sploorky started talking.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: The admins, directors, and controllers. Specifically the classic lava/RoF directors/controllers throughout my era, because I don't think I would be the person that I am now without them.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: I edit the RoF page, so yup.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: It depends, really. Sometimes 5+ hours, and sometimes 1-3 when I have work days or if I am just busy.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I cannot right now, but I definitely will soon.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: I'm not someone who pays attention to skins too much, but I've seen lots of cool ones. WinX does have pretty nifty ones.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: In the community? That's a tough question, but I'd probably go with raxo. I do want to point out to someone that has been active on classic lava though for ages, even through the times when it lacked players, and that would be Cloudmario8479. Most dedicated player in my opinion.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Hmm, probably the movie nights with the twist of a set of rules that involves drinking.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: First vetop, and second controller on RoF.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: If RoF ever shut down, then that would be my time to retire. If I HAD to choose though, then probably JtE.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Helping my directors to make RoF as successful as any other server out there (though that is a typical job for controllers I suppose).
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Tough question, everyone has gave some immense dedication to staffing their servers. Don't think the community would actually continue if it weren't for each and every one of them giving time each day on them.
This question is quite skeptical, because there are plenty of factors that can prevent Blocktopia from continuing, but at the same time can still keep it going forward.

trngl3087

Reaction score
classic lava.

may 2011

I don't remember.

coops or copycat.

I liked everyone.

June 2011, I think.

3000+ hours

8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?:
2011. because the classic servers were always full, even in the late late hours.

I have no idea. everyone that has left the community that I care about I can contact.

nope. only cared about the classic lava server after the first few months of playing there.

nope. I've been banned as a joke quite a few times. but... yeah.

hc on classic lerva.

dirtkakahdirtkakahdirtkakahdirtkakahdirtkakah and Oglarki. even though I don't talk to them much anymore. I still sometimes come by and we are still very good friends, I think.

I'm active?

RoF is pretty hot. 8)

staffing classic lava with dirtcake and a few of the other really old/cool staff members.

the few times I took situations way too seriously and upset myself for no reason at all.

18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?:
Ogarci is pretty amazing.

no.

1 at most nowadays.

no and no.

dirtcake

dirtcake, Ogarci... and then the rest of the old lava staff.

don't have one. I loved the entire-server-spontaneously-works-together-to-create-something events that lava sometimes had. those were fun.

becoming hc of classic lava was nice. I would put ravine_castle in front of that, though.

26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?:
none.

bother RoF staff more often.

no.

Deadl0ck is pretty fucking incredible in case you didn't know.

until people stop playing Minecraft.

• Thank You
Reactions: Forseti and Ogarci

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Blocktopia Zombie Survival
2. When did you join that server?: Sometime around December 2011
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Hard to say who the first person might of been, people I can remember from back then are Forseti and JWB.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Forseti
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: I've had multiple groups of friends over my time spent on ZS, but probably the first group I enjoyed playing with would be TheRedShark bluehoneydew Swate HypeBurst Hahaha00000 and more too!
6. When did you join the forums?: WAYYYYY later from when I joined but its early September 2012
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: 1000+ hours in between ZS and JtE and then another 500 hours probably in forums and split around the other servers.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: I haven't really been here long enough to pick a favourite year, although I feel this year I have really cemented myself as part of the community.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: At this point I can't really answer this, most of my friends are still here thankfully and I'm making new friends all the time :D
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: I played Zombie Classic for a year before finally getting premium and gaining access to all the premium servers. But from time to time I visited Lava and TnT, I think I would have played TnT a bit more if there was ever anyone in my timezone who also played it.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Clean record
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: I got trusted on Zombies in mid-december and held the rank for 3 months. About a month or so before I resiged on Zombies I also got trusted on Journey to Elysium and after I became inactive on zombies I decided to resign there. After that I focused everything I had into JtE and was promoted to Op there not long after I resigned as a Zombie Survival Trusted. Another month after that I was also promoted to be the Economist of Elysium which is the current rank I hold to this day and I couldn't be happier with what I do.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: I'm a person who likes to talk and hang out with lots of people I don't think I could put a finger on this one really.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: My old bones will turn to ashes before I leave this community ;)
15. What is your favorite server right now?: Journey to Elysium :)
16. What is your best memory here?: I think my favourite memory would have to be the time I was promoted to Op on JtE, it was a long time goal of mine to finally become one of the Operator on one of the servers. It's a moment I will never forget, especially the fact that it had to be annouced on the server as no one had the news for JtE that week xD
17. What is your worst memory here?: I haven't had too many negative memories here, and if I have they have been relatively minor. Unless you count dropping a bit of meat pie on your keyboard and while trying to clean it up getting turned into a zombie in one of the best runner spots a bad memory.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: I have known a lot of inspiring people during my time in the community but I guess the person who would take this would have to be Marnixxie just the things you have done for JtE and the rest of the community make me want to try just that little bit harder :D
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: I went on once cause there was someone saying how unused and outdated it was.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Anywhere from an hour to all day
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: Expect $20 from me when I can get paypal sorted x)
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Truth be told I never really pay much attention to skins. I like Qube's previous skin though, the one he had before easter I believe.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: go on JtE and use /ontime top then look at the next couple of people in line after me and that will tell you.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: I haven't been able to take part in any of these as of yet.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Any staff rank I have achieved I consider a milestone, I guess probably the obscene amount of time I have also put into JtE since its opening x)
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: NO PLZ I FAN! It'd be either AoD or TnT although I visit every other server anyway so I'm sure I'd find something to do x)
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: My goal for a long time was to become Operator on a server, which I have achieved :D but right now my goal is to do as great a job as economist of Elysium as I can and see where that leads.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: I haven't left as such, but I suppose when I first started out in Blocktopia that I wasn't very active in Zombies (I blame Company of Heroes) so its partly the reason why I wasn't very noticeable during the first part of 2012.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: I can't make up my mind on this one, there are quite a few in my opinion.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: It's not going to die anytime soon as far as I can tell, I'd give it 4-5 years at least, depending on the popularity of Minecraft during that period. Although that doesn't mean the community won't move on from this of course.

ColorWar

Reaction score
Blocktopia Classic Lava Survival.
Roughly October 2010 (not counting the time before in which I was banned)
either septreeo13, jms17 or thisismygamertag
nazza1
Quite a lot, most notably jms17, septreeo, nazza1, mac27, killerb0t, etc
LOL when I got banned.
Since October 2010, roughly...
Probably 2010, most fun times when my activity scaled through the roof
Jms17, had fun times with that guy, never said goodbye
played a lot on lava, also played a fair bit on TnT
Yep, griefing and flooding by killerb0t
Blocktopia classic lava vetop, and TnT operator
Currently... probably claire1018 the only one I keep in contact with o.o
Blocktopia isn't life?
er.... haven't tried out any premium so far :/ so I'll go with rituals of fire, why not.
Chilling on lava, and meeting people
No idea, maybe when I was banned.
jms17
Yeah, I did before... haven't recently though
Nowadays close to 0 :/
when I get a job perhaps
obviously me.
GmK, updates and all
Games TnT competitions? League of legends stuff?
Achieved ranks
It already has D: and probably rituals of fire
to come on from time to time :eek:
Kinda not active currently, reasons? I'm studying engineering .-.
dayumm that's a close one, either Brickw0lf or KingSam both really did their stuff well :p
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?:A looooooooongggggggg time

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Theone's tomato soup survival, I think.
2. When did you join that server?: Donkeys years ago.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Pandabear
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: i cannot remember for the life of me, possibly PYP
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: once again, poor memory, donkeys years ago
6. When did you join the forums?: see above
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: about 3 years, I'd guess. I really cannot remember.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2011, because I was a staff member for a while (I think) also the dawn of primordia.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Acidman, megatron. Mr luckyloljk
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Only before SMP VJAB came around
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: I think i was kicked once in lava for flooding an underwater segment, basically spongeing all over and letting lava through. At the time, I thought it was pointless just to hang around in a bloody huge pool.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Operator, trusted. SMP
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: gonkus but we're not allowed to be seen together because he's scottish.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: until I'm so old I have to wear an adult daiper
15. What is your favorite server right now?: bb/jte/aod/rof. No room for tnt.
16. What is your best memory here?: Hmmm, either hollowbastion (versions 1 and 2), rome, orken (primus capital) or BOOBARB.

Yeah, gotta be boobarb.
17. What is your worst memory here?: being harrassed by a banned player so much and being threatened to the point where I quit being a staff member. Still can't thank deadl0ck enough for keeping me sane during those few days.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: mr lucky for fucking up, getting permabanned, put off bans on trial for unban, and getting banned again for repeating his fuckup :L
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: yes, occasionally.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: too many
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: Does GmK have the title of Ass.HAT?
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: me, obviously.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Hmmm, hard to say, probably brickwolf.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Howabout the BLOWING UP SMP SPAWN ON THE LAST TWO DAYS. DEAR LORD THAT WAS AN AWESOME DO.
Building HB
Building HB again.
Getting staff.
Being trusted by GmK in SMP v1 to work out any abuses with the market.
Joining SLV in the last smp server, making the docklands, with it's own hidden hand built megacave.
becoming leader-in-acting of the Wizard Clan.

26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: minez?
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: To get it more publicly aware, possibly have multiple SMP servers, each with a different theme (providing donations go up)
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: temporarily when my workload got quite heavy last summer.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Deadl0ck. This man has stood through so much and still stands as a head admin. Major respect for that guy. also he's a walrus freeman.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: until a) mc loses it's appeal and the community doesn't move on to other games. b) until a scandal breaks loose ruining the reputation of the server and causing mass levels of leavers. c) until the player gain no longer covers the leaving players loss.