The Blocktopia Poll

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've decided to create a poll in which there are questions you can answer in regards to the community. Please take the time to fill it out. :) (I created one for zombies and thought why not make one that relates to the community as a whole.) If you are unsure or uncomfortable with an answer just leave it blank. Also, you can use this as a template, below.

1. What was the first server you joined?:
2. When did you join that server?:
3. Who was the first person you met here?:
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?:
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?:
6. When did you join the forums?:
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?:
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?:
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?:
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?:
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?:
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?:
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?:
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?:
15. What is your favorite server right now?:
16. What is your best memory here?:
17. What is your worst memory here?:
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?:
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?:
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?:
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?:
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?:
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?:
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?:
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?:
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?:
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?:
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?:
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?:
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?:

Thank you for filling this out!

Mike's Answers!:

1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic Lava.

2. When did you join that server?: July 2009.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Long time ago, I think Megatron was new with me though.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: LG Legacy and TheOne
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Jowe, Budgie, Damer.
6. When did you join the forums?: I think I was one TheOnes forums in sometime 2010. I was apart of all the different forums I believe.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Too long.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2011, those times on zombies will forever be close to my heart. Such good times with a full server then.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Mainly Megatron, but there are a lot of others.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: All of 'em!
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Multiple times on zombies by gameprochampion and Matt_Allen.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Operator on Zombies.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Avant, Eth, Trap, Sparkly, Mach, Jowe, Damer. theodorre, san, David, and Marn
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: I've been here this long, why not stay longer
15. What is your favorite server right now?: Rituals of Fire
16. What is your best memory here?: Those old times on zombies.
17. What is your worst memory here?: Getting banned multiple times.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: IntensiK, Megatron, Jowe, AvantGarde.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Yes, I am an editor.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: 2 - 4.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: Nope, but I hope I can eventually.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: IntensiK, KingSam, or Megatron.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Probably raxo2222.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Movie Drinking Events. I liked the zombie competitions as well too.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Getting Operator on zombie survival, after being banned multiple times.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: I don't really have a 'server.'
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: To not leave and stay active here.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Used to leave for a few months over the summer a few years ago.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: JtTorso, Jowe, san00b.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: A long time if Administration makes the correct decisions, if not, a year or two.

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score

Zombie :)

April of 2010

TWDTWD and KingSam

I remember LGlegacy, Luigi, Minecrafty, Marteeh, Xrat, Tiddles and i met UB a week before he became an op :)

KingSammy, and Budgie! <3 ( there are really a tons, but Sammy and Budgie last in my memory)

Yep.

lots
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?:

The community itself. Its been great to invest in others, and be invested in by those who love to play minecraft.

I'd have a long list really, but the first to enter my mind is Fearthehunter and One_Survivor
Zombie
Erm i might have been joke banned, but never banned.
Zombie op>vetop>player>trusted>op>pancake

a long list, but I feel close to Avantgarde, Mike, Damer, Will, Sammy, Tiddles, Xrat, Marnixxie and lots of others :) I know we haven't talked much, but they always hold good places in my heart.
I am not "active, but i check forums!

I was born with Zombie, and die with zombie.
i'll update 16 and 17 sometime! so come back and check if you want to know, if i forget remind me :)
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?:
KingSammy!

Yes
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Don't know.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I haven't, but i will one day!
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: don't know haha sorry.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: AdvantChildren for the many nights reffing the zombie server together, and the good chats that produced.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?:

Gotta love zombie map making contests! :)

I give out pancakes to help humans survive.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?:
See 15.
No goals currently here.

I'm always a Blocktopian, will never leave!

Thats a hard one, let me think about it.

See 28.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Lava Classic
2. When did you join that server?: Somewhere around Feb 2012.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: I don't remember any names, but I do recall seeing RonaldoSkillz on and possibly 63LittlePiggy63.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: SparklyMuffinz
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: properu , asaechao , GOODYSMOODY , I can't remember anyone else at the moment.
6. When did you join the forums?: <-----, March 30, 2012
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: A bit over a year.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: Hard to say. 2012 was a year of fun and I was a player for a good bit of it and I made a lot of friends. 2013 was a year where I rised up the ranks and really learned a lot.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Hard to say... as there haven't been a lot of people who have left. If so, it would be Thymos or properu
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Mainly TNT, though I did pop in on Zombies.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: 5 times on Elysium :')
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Trusted through Director on Elysium, Trusted and Op on Classic TNT, Operator on A&T, Operator on Premium TNT
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Everyone but Qube :'(
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: 5evr
15. What is your favorite server right now?: Elysium
16. What is your best memory here?: Being promoted to Op on TNT.
17. What is your worst memory here?: A bit of trouble I ran into some few months ago.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: Marnixxie taught me the ropes of being SMP staff and has ultimately been in charge of much of my time here, I have him to thank for a lot of it.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: lol
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: 2-3 maybe?
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I wish I could :(
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: asaechao rosekill Super_Goku jackamel superstein and anyone else with a bird skin I'm forgetting D:
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: I have no clue :(
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Can't say I've been to many of them... or any.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Any and all promotions!
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: Back to TNT of course!
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Help Elysium prosper!
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: I left a month last year for camp.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: SparklyMuffinz has always done an amazing job!
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: As long as I am around 8)

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic Zombie
2. When did you join that server?: Years ago I really don't know
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Enceladus, maybe?
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Enceladus is always the name I think of when I'm asked this
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Namelesshero, IntensiK, (except I was a fanboy and he probably thought of me as the most annoying type of paparazzi) basically anyone on zombie that wasn't sick of my shit by the first week.
6. When did you join the forums?: The old ones years ago and this one as soon as it was made.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: "Stay back question, you have no idea what you're dealing with." - Holly Short
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: I don't really go by the years, but last year when we had stuff like A&T and Primordia was pretty cool.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: So many, it's not even funny, nor can I list all of them.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: I used to play Zombie a lot but then there was some Java glitch and I didn't want to fix it
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Woofus banned me once because I did a thing but that was an instant un-ban due to a misunderstanding and Lagwarrior banned me for real because I was greifing
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Op - few different SMP Servers, Trusted - Classic Zombie, Op - AoD
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: @Oak120, Cheeseman21, Tuna, Shadowofgods, digitalmez [If I forgot you Its not that I don't like you its just that my brain is 90 percent fried]
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: As long as you guys stay beautiful <3
15. What is your favorite server right now?: Teamspeak if it counts, Army of Darkness if it doesn't
16. What is your best memory here?: Solitude V0. It really brought me together with a lot of people and even to this day is my favorite Minecraft experience. Other than that, watching Firefly on the first Movie Night.
17. What is your worst memory here?: My first few months. I did a lot of stupid shit and then I decided to expand it to make it even more stupid back then.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: Enceladus leaves a lasting impression, so does Deadl0ck
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: No.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: On TS, a lot of the day is spent there
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I would in a time of need, but I don't really have money to spend on donations
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Me (No literally I think it is me) [ Araidian Skittz ]
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Not really a fair opinion for me because I'm in the League sub-com. Dead I see a lot
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: THE MOVIES ARE SO INCREDIBLE I LOVE THEM (But the game nights man, Savage 2 keep the dream aliveeee)
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Trusted, Op twice, becoming a TS regular, top 3 forum posters
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: TNT or Lava
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Make ALL the friends
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: No.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Malco, Crafty, Dead, etc. (whyareyoumakingmelist1)
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: Until we lose dedicated administration - even if we stop doing Minecraft we could turn to Cubeworld as our next direction, or TF2, or League

rosekill

Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic TnT
2. When did you join that server?: a long time ago in a galaxy far far away....

3. Who was the first person you met here?: Constructionboy
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: superstein
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Asae, sprstien and the hippo
6. When did you join the forums?: december of 11
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Eons
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2012 Because of all the people i met and the memories i made.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Epicfailcow
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Arent they dead?
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: .... N/A
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: N/A
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: LOLBIRDY
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: 4eva
15. What is your favorite server right now?: JtE
16. What is your best memory here?: A 20 person teamfight (cty & zombe vs luck3rs.)
17. What is your worst memory here?: primordia shutting down
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: Marnixxie
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: LOL
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: too many to count
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: yes as soon as they accept visa giftcards
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Superstien
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Marnixxie
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Drinking games
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Winning skylands. and being a pvp boss
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: Id follow sprstien
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Spend 3 more eons on here atleast
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Yes because i had DSL on the day of JtE's release
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Marnixxie or Superstien
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: As long as smp has spr stien or marnixxie.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
2. When did you join that server?: March 2011.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: I distinctly remember AvantGarde.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: See above. Also Nillbugwtw.
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Besides the staff, the first people I remember being friendly with were balloon98 and winner87956.
6. When did you join the forums?: I was a member of the old forums in June 2011. I joined the new forums on August 6th, 2011.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Since March 2011, so two years and two months.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: I'm going to cheat on this answer and say late 2011 and early 2012. I remember having a lot of fun during that time and beginning my staffing career.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: A lot of people. Off the top of my head, Myst24 (Hardneck), Wriggly, Winner87596, DarkBlaze14 and everyone else I have bonded with over the years.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: I quit Lava as soon as I discovered Zombie and I played that until it died (R.I.P).
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: I have held multiple positions on Classic Zombie including Trusted, Operator, and Veteran Operator. I am currently on a staff trial for Army of Darkness (AoD).
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: It would be cruel to answer this question. I love (almost) everyone here and I try to be friendly to everyone.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Again, I have no 'plans' for the future regarding Blocktopia. However, things can come up, servers die, and people I like come and go. So who knows.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: I made the transition from loving Classic Zombie to loving AoD pretty quickly.
16. What is your best memory here?: Probably the summer nights of 2011 with a full Classic Zombie Survival server and staffing with my old friends. Great times. I also thoroughly enjoyed raiding everything I could get my hands on in Primordia. On another note, I have many great Primordia memories with Jayfeather21 and Skittz.
17. What is your worst memory here?: Getting promoted to VetOp for the first time on Zombie only to find out a week later that the rank had been removed. Pure frustration, I tell you.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I never really 'looked up' to anybody here. I guess I kinda did my own thing.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Occasionally, if I want to take a peek at Ex-Staff or old server information. I used to edit the Classic Zombie section once in a while.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Including the forums I'd say anywhere from 1-4.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I have never donated to Blocktopia. I hope my hours spent working as a staff member amount to a sufficient enough contribution. ;)
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: I really like the skin DKnucklehead has.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Without a question Jeff0521 in the past year.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: I loved the team survival competition in Zombie. Never really participated in those TeamSpeak events.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Probably all of my staff milestones in my signature :p
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: If AoD went down, I would probably end up leaving.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Enjoy the rest of the time I have left here!
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Nope. Two years+ strong.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: To me, anybody that has helped this community through staffing deserves a mention.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: Without change? Maybe a year. If the correct measures are taken, maybe 2-3.

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic Zombies
2. When did you join that server?: Either late 2010 or early 2011.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Umm, I was really quiet back then so I don't remember. I do remember the first person I obsessed over, and that was Rose87
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Again, didn't talk.
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Rose.
6. When did you join the forums?: Well, I remember joining on the old forums. I do not know when though.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Everyday of my life.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2012 because Zombies was, like it always has been, the most popular server.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Not sure. D:
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Zombies.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: I have not.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Operator on Classic Zombies and I currently am on trial for Army of Darkness.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Again, Rose. Also Chillingworth DarkHender theodorre HypeBurst <3 And recently new to the crew... Infected_alien8_ c:
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Until Blocktopia ends. This community as a whole is where I belong.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: Currently Army of Darkness! c:
16. What is your best memory here?: Classic Zombies.
17. What is your worst memory here?: A horrible person.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: I have no idea.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: I do sometimes. Not often.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: I have a Blocktopia tab open at all times.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I WANT TO SO BADLY BUT. I'm waiting for when I get my own credit card and such.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: I don't know, really.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: On the forums? Not sure.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: I guess I like the movies?
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Obtaining my rank of Operator on Zombies.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: It already did. D:
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Continue to staff on these amazing servers. c:
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Yes. I have taken many breaks from Blocktopia, but they were in 2011 and early 2012. Since I came back mid-2012, I have been here and I do not plan on taking any more breaks.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: ~~~
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: I don't want to answer this question.

(Rose was really my only friend for a long time. That changed when I started talking, But since a lot of the questions are about the past, most of the answers are Rose.)

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic Lava Survival
2. When did you join that server?: 16th March 2011 (I believe it was the 16th)
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Not sure. I recall talking to DaniNomsYou a butt tonne. I was quiet when I first joined
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Hmm.. I first noticed Shande. Not sure about met as in talk to.
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Everyone I met, I honestly enjoyed being around. I was quiet when I joined, so as I said earlier, I liked Dani. She was coolsies. owo
6. When did you join the forums?: Hmm.. About a month or two after joining Lava.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Pfft, I dunno. I'm pretty much here daily.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: I've enjoyed all of them so far equally.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Probably Shinyshark.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: I used to be constantly hooked on Lava from March - September 2011.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Nope o3o
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?:Uhm, I've been Op, then VetOp but later Op again as VetOp got removed, on Buildbox.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Deadl0ck, SalientGorilla, DarkHender, Fruitloop1001, Pafrick, Kuriz, Jolt... There are so many people here that I adore :C
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Considering I'm just getting more active again, hopefully a while.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: I love BuildBox as honestly, I just love how it's not easy to get bored of. Because, you're always seeing new creations. It's like a hangout spot where you graffiti when you feel like it. I love it!
16. What is your best memory here?: The one time that Kurizmaah got high and 1v5'd a few of us in League. sorry not sorry
17. What is your worst memory here?: EVERY TIME SOMEBODY LEAVES, A ZEL DIES INSIDE.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: See, there are a lot of people. Deadl0ck mainly due to how he's probably the most experienced here, and he knows what he's on about. He's helped me a butt tonne, and after learning about his past, it's really meant a lot to me.
Saying that, Sal, Shiny, and a bunch of other people have inspired me too.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Sooometimes.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: When I'm awake, I'm usually on Teamspeak... So uhm always pretty much.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I'm working towards it already. I need to earn some money though. :c
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: *Shrug* I like pafrick's rainbow cow skin. It's pretty.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Oh, god knows. Seriously. I talk to a lot of people here, so I have no clue.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: I love movies, karaoke.. But, all four of what you suggested are damn fun.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Any time I've made anyone feel better about themselves, or helped them. To me, it's worthy and it makes me proud.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: Probably RoF
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: I would make a joke about Premium TNT coming out, but they actually did end up making it... Soo.. hmm. I'm really not sure. I just hope all of my friends will be here for quite some time.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: I have, sadly. Due to stress, anxiety and depression. But, let's just shhhh about my personal life for now and let me shower you in sprinkles. <3
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: All of the Head Admins and Directors are damn brilliant at their job. Ohoho and controllers. Most ops are too.. I can't decide ;n;
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: Hopefully for as long as I'm here to be part of it. <3

I managed to say butt tonne twice in one post, oh god.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic TNT Wars
2. When did you join that server?: September 13th 2012
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Super_Goku
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Stieben or superstein (Trusted at the time)
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Superstein, Terre936, Naoh_Revan, hihihilolHI, Stieben, Luigi115, thats just for starters.
6. When did you join the forums?: September 18th 2012
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: 586 Estimated hours in-game. Over 480 estimated hours in IRC, Forums, and TS. So well over 1050 hours in Blocktopia over the past 8 months.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: Heh, haven't been here long enough.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: I can't really say who I miss the most, the saddest I have been about a resignation was the double resignation of Alkatraz and KingSam.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Classic TNT. I had over 355 hours on it when it was shut down.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: I have been banned on Elysium once by superstein >:O. http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/zezmis-ban-appeal.10861/
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: I just recently (4 days ago) got Trusted on TNT.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Really hard to name all of them, I have really great friends here. If I had to name only a few I would say: Terre936 (I would guess we logged over 40 hours alone on TNT together), superstein, smokingkills, Shadowsneaker360, ChauffeR, Danni122112, ryandodd, Stretford01, iiDeathcookies, mariosatr, One_One_two, and many more great friends.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: I will stay active in Blocktopia for as long as there are still servers to be active on.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: TNT Of course!
16. What is your best memory here?: Too many to pick.
17. What is your worst memory here?: Probably getting banned in IRC, I got unbanned two days later. http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/ban-appeal-for-zezmi.10411/
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: Definitely superstein. There are many many others though.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Yes, about 2-3 times a week.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: at least 4 hours. More on days I can manage it.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I would love to donate to Blocktopia, and I will when I get a steady income. (If it's still alive when I do so).
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: LOL MANRIXXIE
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Terre936 without a doubt, I probably spent over 200 hours on CTNT and have spent over 40 hours on PTNT with him and see him all over the community.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?:I haven't been around long enough to go to many, I really liked 'Who is the Mole'.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: 350 hours on CTNT in less than 7 months (not quite a milestone but meh). Becoming Trusted on TNT. Getting 4th in /mctop mining on JtE.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: TNT will not shut down. It just wont. But JtE.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: I would rather not make them public.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: No.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Way to hard to pick. Almost everyone does amazingly.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: As long as I and a handful of other still play. (See 14.)

Sploorky

Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic zombie
2. When did you join that server?: October 2011
3. Who was the first person you met here?: I dont remember the name, but he gave me enough cookies to rank up to crafter on classic lava. I didn't have enough rounds survived though.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: I remember Omar_Sales deflooding a house in waterworld the first day I played lava. Jayp94 for making me
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: aleeyana, gspam, omar, some others. Trusteds/ops when I was a trusted. Jayp94 for making me
6. When did you join the forums?: December 2011?
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: A year and a half.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2012 because that was a full year ;)
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: I DONT KNOW. Wait, WinX64 ( We never did get to finish those coding lessons D: ) And Jayp94
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Take a guess
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: I was banned by trngl for "because I can" the first day of lsmp :D
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Trusted, Operator, Vetop, Controller, Director of classic lava(thanks jayp). Operator, Controller, Director of Elysium. Controller of LSMP/RoF. Operator, Vetop on A&T. Trusted of classic zombie.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Jayp94
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Until I have zero time or until blocktopia closes.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: TAKE A GUESS.
16. What is your best memory here?: My time as Trusted and Operator of classic lava. And talking to jayp94
17. What is your worst memory here?: When Jayp94 left
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: Look at my follow list. Anyone who I'm following is either an inspiration, a close friend, or just classy as hell(and some other people who I dont follow, but I feel that way towards). Oh and Jayp94
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: I EDIT IT.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Too much to count.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: Dooooon't have a paypal. Would probably donate some once I get a job.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: ME. I've always liked GmK's skin. And Jayp94's
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: jayp94
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Karaoke leaves me in tears.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Director of two servers The creation of "Thanks man" and the neighbor voice ;)
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: Probably just dwell on teamspeak then.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: TO MAKE A LOVECHILD WITH SUPERSTEIN and jayp94
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Nope.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: All of them. I respect a lot of different staff for a lot of different reasons. Can't pick who's done it best, really. And jayp94
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: until jayp94 dies

properu

Pure Pro
Reaction score
Half-finished one, because why not.

2. When did you join that server?: October 22nd, 2011
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Probably 112
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?
6. When did you join the forums?: November 4, 2011
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: About a year and a half
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: The spring and summer of 2012, because of all the great times in TNT.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: I don't know anyone that has "left"
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: TNT, occasionally zombie.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Nope.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Op on TNT
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: lululululul
15. What is your favorite server right now?: lululululul
16. What is your best memory here?: Those late summer nights on TNT
17. What is your worst memory here?: le private
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: Sparkly and Marn have been pretty inspiring.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: I used to, only to look at commands
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Around 0 to 0 hours per day
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: Nope, if I could, I would.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Movies
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Staff on TNT, and getting on /highscore I guess.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: iunno
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: yus, classic shut down, and the classic community was beginning to dwindle.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: SparklyMuffinz, Marnixxie.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: In all honesty, I give it about 3 years until Minecraft in general will die down.

Reactions: zezmi

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
2. When did you join that server?: February 10th 2012
3. Who was the first person you met here?:Nitasu987 because he showed me the server.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Chillingworth
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: JohnOgozalek, 77_is_the_best, Mr_Uberlicious.
6. When did you join the forums?: February 29th, 2012
7. How much time have you spent in this community: 15 months 9 days.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2012 was my favorite year lots of fun things happened!
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Mr_Uberlicious.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: I played zombie, I stopped by TNT a rare few times.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Twice, I joined the SMP server 2 servers ago when I just bought premium. I took the torches off a house and hid in a little cave I made under the persons house. The other time was by LagWarrior I completely deserved that one because that was my worst day ever. :I
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Team Zombie TRUSTed
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: John, Solis, Ansoro, Shadova, Fjm, and H3NRYx currently. <3
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: I will never leave the forums, I check it before I go to bed at night to make sure everything is good in blocktopia.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: Forums
16. What is your best memory here?: The zombie team competition (French Toast Mafia) and the day that I punched CB off EMT west (The treehouse one) then picked up his stuff and headed up to celebrate when CB enderpearls at me and kills me. I laughed for hours xD
17. What is your worst memory here?: Events leading up to me leaving the servers.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: M_B_H, ZombiePineapple, Peter24 and Chris360kss,
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Every minute of my life (no.)
20. How many hours did you spend on Blocktopia daily?: 5-6 hours.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: When I get some money to donate.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: JohnOgozalek (I’m sorry I killed your father) solis22 Your skin set the server on fire D:
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: No idea.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: I don’t know.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Getting Trusted on zombie. Leading EMT and Esper.
26. If the server you played most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: TNT or AoD
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Come back when the sun shines brighter.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: I left the servers a week ago.29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Chillingworth, M_B_H, Infected_Alien, LagWarrior, and ZombiePineapple
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: The day M_B_H leaves.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Zombie Survival
2. When did you join that server?: December 2011
3. Who was the first person you met here?: ThatClassGuy or Ansoro2112
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Theodorre
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Mevgin <3
6. When did you join the forums?: March/Aprilish 2012
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: uhhh a lot :)
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2012 cause it was the bestest
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Lily97
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Zombies and it its final weeks Lava
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Nopity nope nope
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Op on Zombies das all
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: x3Ally_cat, awyeshlastone, Suikae, Digitalmez, LizzzyXD, Jeff0521, DieLorelei and ToiletPrincess
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Until theres no more lovely people to talk to <3
15. What is your favorite server right now?: JTE
16. What is your best memory here?: Meeting the nice people
17. What is your worst memory here?: Cant think of any :D
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: Avant_Garde
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: lolnope
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: When zombies was up 8 hours but those numbers are around 1-3 now :c
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: no its ma munies :m
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: That guy with the pooh bear skin, oh wait thats me!
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Raxo2222
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: ----
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: OPERATOR
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: Id probs leave ;c
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: None I can think so
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Nope :D
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: FrenchSanta/ Darkhender
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: We will have to see :D

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com
2. When did you join that server?: Ffffffffffffffffffffrik. Um...early October 2009...before the 17th is probably the best I can do.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Iguana. I met him before I even joined the server.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Again, Iguana. He promoted me to Operator, too.
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Iguaaaaanaaaaaaa x3 Also catgirl12466, I think.
6. When did you join the forums?: Quite a bit later. Gonna guess at late October 2009 or early November 2009? I don't know for sure.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Three years and seven months, give or take a week.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2010. When I was first promoted to Lava HC, I went on this wonderful spree of "getting shit done" where I implemented new features and revamped old ones in ways I'd been wanting to do but had been unable to because I didn't have the power.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: That's not even close to fair, now I have to pick favorites. :< HAH just kidding it's ranavalona. They were totally awesome and even though they ended up doing almost nothing for their latter days while co-HCing Classic Lava with me, I don't fault them one bit because they were just a total bro and had good reasons.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: WAHAHAHAHAHA. I played less and less on the servers the higher up in rank I went (as more of my time was spent making higher-level decisions instead of operating), but I like to think I was still a fairly familiar face on Classic Lava right up until my second month as HC when the sheer number of ban appeals to sort through hit me like a freight train.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Nope. There was a time when I was the only Administrator who hadn't been banned at some point along the line, but I think now I'm just one of the few.

13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: san00b and Malcovent, but I have a lot of friends in and around the community. Most of the older/former staff and I still pal around really easily.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Until it crumbles to dust around me.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: Rituals of Fire, although Journey to Elysium is looking pretty cool.
16. What is your best memory here?: THIS IS THE LEAST FAIR THING EVER HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PICK. Ffffff. Okay, let's see.I'd probably have to pick the massive outpouring to my resignation thread. So many people pitched in to say how I'd been a positive influence, even folks who had only seen me on a server once during their whole stay.
17. What is your worst memory here?: LG_Legacy, a former Administrator, once "tested" me to see if I was serious about staffing by trolling/provoking someone in front of me and then banning him after he got angry enough to lash back. Not much I could've done at the time without losing my staff rank (we didn't really have organized ban appeals at that point). Fortunately, LG cleaned up his act after being forced to resign.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: san00b is the easiest pick. He's been both a great friend and a great role model, and I feel I can talk to him openly about a lot of stuff I wouldn't be able to with other people.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Wait, we have a wiki?
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: If we're counting being in the IRC channel, that's probably close to 6-7 hours a day. Checking the forums...maybe 1-2 hours on average. On the servers? Yuck, I hate decimals.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: No, but that's because a) I have very little spending cash, and b) the people who do it already are 2fast4me ; ^;
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: I think catgirl12466 is still rocking the default after nearly four years.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Malcovent is fucking everywhere.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Definitely games, although the first karaoke night was a glorious trainwreck I was happy to have participated in.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Second longest-running member of the community who's still active in it (after you, M_B_H .o7), in the first wave of VetOps promoted (when the rank was created), Lava Head Controller/Director, Head Administrator/Administrator, one-man server-crashing army (two words: cactus explosion), among others.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: If the forums were shut down I think we'd have bigger issues at hand.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: STAY CLASSY.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: No, but I did resign because I was heading to college (and felt I was doing a subpar job as an Administrator).
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: San00b more or less singlehandedly dragged Blocktopia kicking and screaming into the future, which was a great move and one that should never be forgotten.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: As long as Minecraft's playerbase lasts, Blocktopia will still have an influx of new members. A "community apocalypse" is a frighteningly real threat, but the head staff make worthy guardians. We've seen some serious shit and we'll see a lot more, but I think we'll be able to carry on despite that - or maybe even because of it.

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival
2. When did you join that server?: Tuesday, December 13th, 2011
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Bonbonladen826
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Awwwyea
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Bonbonladen826, HypeBurst, _White_Rain_, DumbShooter, James81818, Mjrox and JohnOgozalek
6. When did you join the forums?: January 1st, 2012 (New Year's Day! Woo!)
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Uh, 1500 hours?
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2012...because that's the only year I've been in for full. =P
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Jowe, Gamefan__15, Summer10
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Zombie Survival
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Non!
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: I was a Trusted for three weeks from January 21st to February 11th 2012, and then an Operator from February 11th 2012 to May 1st 2013, on Zombie Survival
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: I have a few. HypeBurst, Jeff0521, Mjrox, JohnOgozalek, M_B_H, xxFruitNinjaxx and Bonbonladen826 come to mind as being the few I've spent quite a lot of time socialising with.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Until the end! Probably. My family plans to move to Mexico in 2014, so if the server is still going by then, I may have to go inactive for a while. :x
15. What is your favorite server right now?: AoD! Woot!
16. What is your best memory here?: The first few rounds as a player (when I first joined) on Zombie Survival were pretty darn awesome.
17. What is your worst memory here?: When we were forced to bid our goodbyes to Classic Zombie/Lava/TNT. =(
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: AvantGarde and Awwwyea! They were both awesome and kind staff members whom I was able to get along with.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Uh, on occasion
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: 1-2 normally, sometimes more on the weekend.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I plan on donating to Blocktopia after September 13th 2013 (when I turn 15) as when I turn 15 I am legally allowed to get a Visa Debit card in my own name.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Bonbonladen826's was pretty cool.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Lately? Probably Jeff0521, Infected_alien8, Asaechao, Chillingworth and SalientGorilla on AoD.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Whenever the community events are on, it's normally on a Saturday morning my time, so I'm usually out. =(
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Becoming an Operator on Zombie Survival!
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: Well, ZS shut down, and I transferred to AoD.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: At the moment, I'm not sure.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Never left. Was contemplating it a couple of times early last year, but I didn't go through with it.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: One_one_two was a pretty awesome staff member.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: I want to be optimistic, but realistic at the same time, so...probably to 2014-2015?

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Zombie Classic.

2. When did you join that server?: September 2011.

3. Who was the first person you met here?: Mifd. <3

4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Dannyboymed.

5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: I immediately loved HypeBurst. <3

6. When did you join the forums?: May 2012.

7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Like A LOT of time.

8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: No doubt. 2012. Simply because zombies used to be such a popular place.

9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Can't think of someone.

10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Zombies. A lot. Every single day.

11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: I have. It was at the very beginning. When I first joined Zombies. I was talking in spanish and Dannyboymed told me to speak english. Which I replied saying like "That's descrimination you idiot". Boom. Banned.

12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Zombie Classic. As an Operator.

13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Oh gosh. I have so many great friends right now. HypeBurst, Solis, Xfolo, FJM, 755, Ally, Yeshy, Rose, Theo, Fruit, John, Tarvish, Hockey, Mythelf, Nameless, Hrj, Rmcraft, Mevgin, Ansh, Notty, Chronos, Nyan, etc. They're just amazing. <3

14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Every time I can.

15. What is your favorite server right now?: Hmm. Since classic servers are gone I think BB is my favorite.

16. What is your best memory here?: Just the Classic Zombie experience. It was just an amazing one. And just sharing it with such lovely people. <3

17. What is your worst memory here?: Actually, I don't have. <3

18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: My brother, Solis. He have just been there for me this whole time. I love him like so much. Hype, Myth, Xfolo and Name as well. <3

19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: No.

20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Hmm. Before Zombies closed I used to spend so many hours on. But now, I'm not that active as I used to be. But I'm still around.

21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: Nope.

22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: FRUITNINJA! OMG THAT SHEEP. <3

23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Mythelf probably.

24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Double Elimination Tourney!

25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Getting Operator and being at the top on every board on zombies. <3

26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: BB.

27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: I'm just gonna stick around to keep in touch with my friends. <3

28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: No, I haven't.

29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: A lot of people. I believe Theo is amazing.

30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: Hmm.

D

DarkHender

1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic Lava, though I didn't stay long.
2. When did you join that server?: Sometime in 2011 around october or november.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: I'm not sure, GearzX is the only one I remember.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Bored/smely on Classic Zombies.
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: GearzX/Luhv.
6. When did you join the forums?: April 15 2012
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: Around a year and a half.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: I've only been here for a year and a half.. so this year?
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: I was very sad when iiDeathCookies made her goodbye thread, thats the only person's leave that's ever made me actually want to cry.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Zombies.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Yes, Classic Lava and no idea about the rest.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Ex-Zombie Operator, Ex-Trusted on Jte and current RoF Operator.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Old and new ones.. erm, DieLorelei, LizzzyxD, Digitalmez, ClockworkMyr, Mintie9, iiDeathCookies, Deadl0ck. There needs to be more :c.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: For a while, few more years I hope :).
15. What is your favorite server right now?: I like RoF,BB,AoD. I can't really pick :L Maybe RoF since I'm staff there.
16. What is your best memory here?: When classic zombies closed down. Just the feeling we all had and the sadness and everything about the staff on Zombie's I worked with. It made me realize how much I loved staffing with them and playing.
17. What is your worst memory here?: Having to make a ban appeal for Classic lava xD
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: Oh man.. Deadl0ck, iiDeathCookies, ClockworkMyr, Digitalmez, DieLorelei. All of them for different reasons.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Sometimes.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: ..... I feel so ashamed but I'm usually on the servers all day or at least teamspeak.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I'd love to donate, I haven't yet though.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Tails506, just because he confused many people on RoF one day with his skin.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: I'm not sure, I see a lot of people.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: I loved listening to the drinking games, I love watching the movies, I love singing with everyone. My word :L
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Becoming a Zombie Operator and then a RoF operator.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: I play on RoF the most so... I'd transfer between AoD and BB.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Just to help out and meet new people.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Over the summer for a while because I had no way of getting on classic zombies.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Dessern5/SparklyMuffinz
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: I'm not sure, it has it's dry spots and then it can get heated up quickly.. years?

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic Zombie I think, but I left like 5 minutes afterwards and stayed on Classic Lava forever and went on there after I left zombies, so let's just say Classic Lava.

2. When did you join that server?: March 4th, 2011. Yes, I can still remember the date c:.

3. Who was the first person you met here?: I'm not sure, I have this horrible memory, but the first person I remember meeting was Mac27 (an operator back then).

4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Mac27 :3

5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Uhhmm, I didn't particularly like any particular person for a particular reason like my particular self, so let's skip forward to september 2011. Neon_penguin, Toiletprincess, Wilson654646 and peckypeck92(?),

6. When did you join the forums?: 24th September 2011, I think.

7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: NO. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DEALING WITH, QUESTION. STAY BACK, STAY BACK I SAY.

8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2013! There's a whole bunch of exciting new things happening, we just have to get past the closing of the old things. Though it majorly depressed me for a day, you just have to run along and see what the future holds.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: No one. They're all terrible and I hate them and nobody likes them (people who know me will know this is a joke).
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Lava Survival.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Nope. I'm too cool for that.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: I was a Lava Operator once and then resigned and then eventually got Lava Controller again but then the server shut down so then I got RoF Operator. I also used to be an A&T Guide but resigned.

God I do a lot of resigning o_o.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: OKAY, PERSON OTHER THEN TOILETPRINCESS, UHHH.... Mariosatr.

14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Forever.

15. What is your favorite server right now?: RoF.

16. What is your best memory here?: Getting Controller and slap abusing Suikae. She finally got what she deserved.

(I can't think of a better memory, because there's thousands and thousands of them, and they all seem like the best memories for me, so you can have that.)

17. What is your worst memory here?: Classic Lava shutting down. I couldn't get out of my bed because I was crying for 2 hours.

18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: SPLOORKYSPLOORKYSPLOORKYSPLOORKYSPLOORKYSPLOORKY

everyone else too.

19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: YES.

20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Too many.

21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I might, but I don't have any money. At all. :C

22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: Me. WHY THE HELL NOT?

23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: That's hard! Uhh.... potato.

24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: wtf is a community event I never got into one. But seeing they were broadcasting The Hobbit, Movies! :D

Sorry, didn't see the questions below!

25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Getting Controller and meeting Toiletprincess, I guess?

26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: I went from Lava to RoF. If that shuts down, then I dunno, I don't think I'd have much interest in the other servers o_o

27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Being awesome. Why the hell not?

28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Around 1-2 times if a resignation counts. General boredom, me being an overdramatic idiot (I've changed), and the second time, stress and boredom.

29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: Sploorky and quite basically all the other staff. On my first time as a staff member I thought Iworst operator, which is why I resigned later on.

30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: Forever.

Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?
Classic lava survival.

2. When did you join that server?
01/22/2010 (I think I said to someone else that I joined on 01/28/2010 but I was wrong about it).

3. Who was the first person you met here?
Probably mmaits.

4. Who was the first Staff member you met?
Conraaa, he was the first to reply to my introduction thread, and the first to call me Tiddles. I'll never know why he picked "Tiddles" though.

5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?
I like way too many people from here. I'm just gonna post all the nicknames I remember.

Conraaa, mmaits, MindCrafty, Megatron, pickyerpoison, F_35c1, xrat, arxx, Randomn3ss, san00b, marenkon, KingSam, UltimateBudgie, catgirl12466, Jowe, MetalTeddy, Iguana, Nibbsy, BrickWolf, dirtcake, theone, luigi_xby, Deadl0ck, Biblius.

6. When did you join the forums?
01/22/2010.

7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?
About 1.5 years.

8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?
I'd say 2010, because it was when the TNT and Zombie servers were created and when I became a staff member.

9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?
Randomn3ss and Conraaa.

10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?
I used to play on all of them when I joined the community. Though in 2012 Minecraft wasn't as fun as it used to be to me and I started to play less on the classic servers.

11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?
I've never been banned from the Blocktopia servers.

12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?
Yes, at one point I was controller on all the servers. When the Controller rank changed I was demoted to Veteran Operator, resigning a few months later.

13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?
Since I haven't talked to anyone from here in the last few months I can say that I have no best buds :(.

14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?
I wouldn't say I'm active in Blocktopia nowadays. I still check the forums daily but I barely talk to people from here.

15. What is your favorite server right now?
None. The premium servers are pretty cool but I haven't played enough on them to pick one as favorite.

16. What is your best memory here?
When we decided to join one of the WoM servers with the stormtrooper skin.

17. What is your worst memory here?
I don't think I have any.

18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?
UltimateBudgie.

19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?
Barely.

20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?
Less than an hour.

21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?
No. I want to but currently I can't.

22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?
MindCrafty

23. Who have you seen the most in the community?
Probably the administrators.

24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?
The TNT tournament, I didn't go far on it but it was fun.

25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?
Not being banned on my first week here, back when staff members were more harsh. My nickname didn't help at all.

26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?
None.

27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?
I have no future goals because I'm not active anymore.

28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?
The closest I got from leaving Blocktopia was making goodbye thread on the old forums (I was kinda depressed), but after talking to Budgie I decided to take a break instead.

I don't have plans on making goodbye threads anymore. Instead I decided that if I have to leave I'll do it without telling anybody.

29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?
It's hard to pick the best when you have so many good staff members.

30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?
I hope this community lives for as long as possible.

Edit: I'm so good at posting that I forgot to add a /spoiler and messed up half of my post.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
TheOne's Classic Zombie Survival

I'd say... Late 2010? Maybe mid-2010? Can't say month specific. xP

Oh, now that's something I can't really pinpoint. I know Jowe was the one who introduced me to the forums. xP

You could say Jowe... :p

My first friends would be DaniNomsYou, TheShadyOne, EonLatias, TheTogolopian, and Shadowofgods. :3

This forums: August 5th, 2011.
The previous forums: When TheOne's ended. xP
TheOne's forums: Mid~Late 2010. :p

A definite 2 ~ 3 years. Oh yeah.

My favorite year, was my first year. I deeply enjoyed playing Zombie Survival while being a staff members, laughing and singing with everyone on the server. Plus, my Senior year of high school wasn't rapidly approaching then. :p

What I miss most, would have to be the first Solitude server. Sure, it was only fun for its time, but it was a great experience.

Oh, I definitely regularly played Zombie Survival for quite some time, until I was cut off the internet for a couple weeks, and WoM was banned of use after its physics were changed. :p

I have never been banned. Clean record, baby!

I have held the rank of Trusted and Operator for Zombie Survival, and Trusted for Primordia.
You could also count the one time I was one of the four people of Primordia, being the 'Champion of Gaia.'

@GodEater

... Depends on what you mean by active. Currently, I plan on staying with Blocktopia for quite some time, even after high school. I've always enjoyed the community, even if I barely play the Minecraft servers, or even Minecraft at all.

I'd have to say BuildBox, as I usually get a couple ideas on what to build every once in a full moon. xP

My best memory includes all those times I trapped people in bedrock boxes in Zombie Survival... But, mainly my old friends. x3

Worst memory, leaving the throne of Gaia, as I began to feel that I wasn't leader worthy. I left a massive hole in the quarter of the map. :<

I can't say a certain person has impacted me the most in this community, as many people here have done so, for better or for worse. Being apart of this community for over 2 years has been an experience I would never wish away, for it was, and is, a time well spent.

I have gone on the wiki, but I can't say I usually do.

Forums? Many, many hours.
Servers? None, as of recent.

I have not donated to Blocktopia yet, but I plan on donating a selfless sum in the future. :p

Me

raxo2222, and all his professionalism.

Movies, just because I participated in a couple of them. :p

Achievement Get! Zombie Operator
Achievement Get! TheOne's Fall, Blocktopia's Rise
Achievement Get! A Year With Blocktopia
Achievement Get! Role-Play Lite
Achievement Get! Champion of Gaia
Achievement Get! Two Years of Blocktopia
Achievement Get! One Thousand Posts!
Achievement Get! Likeability

If BuildBox shut down, I would move to JtE. :p

Draw. Everyone. Eventually.

Nope.

Honestly, I think GmK has done the best. I mean, have you seen the things this guy has done?
Surely, though, they all do a great job, altogether. Without each and everyone of them working together, we wouldn't be here today. A shout-out to all of you guys! :D

As long as it takes. Even if this forum were to fall, I know we would all move together somewhere else, to keep us all together.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Classic Lava
2. When did you join that server?: Sometime in October, 2010.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: Don't remember.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: Mac27
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Don't quite remember... I kept to myself and avoided most everybody. Legosaurus on SMP in December, if anything.
6. When did you join the forums?: November, 2010.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: 31 months.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: 2011. Things were a bit more... laidback.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: n/a
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Infrequently, but enough. Lava and Zombie.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Once officially, regarding a misallocation of trust pertaining to diamonds. LISTINGS09 intervened.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Ex-Trusted and Ex-Op in SMP, Op in BB and RoF.
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: Off the top of my head... DarkHender, jammy001, and a bunch of other people. I can't name them all. If you talk to me and I like you, I consider you a best bud.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Not sure
15. What is your favorite server right now?: BB, RoF
16. What is your best memory here?: The SkyCity incident.
17. What is your worst memory here?: The SkyCity incident.
This is complex. Architectural inspiration... Malcovent, The Phantom, and numerous Build staff. Chaotic inspiration, Pick Yer Poison and BrickWolf, hands down. Impact-wise... do i have to list them all
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Rarely.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: Too many.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: As soon as I get my bank account shit sorted, I plan to.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: MindCrafty
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Me.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Scavenger Hunt from April '11. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT HAPPEN AGAIN
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: My milestones will come eventually, and you will be horrified.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: AoD
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: Whatever happens, happens.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: Twice. Once to improve my grades, and another for shady reasons you will never know.
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: this isnt a high pressure question at all
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: See 27

Reactions: Undefined User 7

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Classic Lava.
April 2011.
Not suuuuure.
ColorWar :)
Classic Lava friends.
May 2011?
One and a half year?
Lots of people, or too many to mention!
Yes, before, lava survival, and TNT Wars :)
Uh yes. By myself and other staff like Sparkly etc.
Classic Lava Op, CTNT Op, and at the moment a VetOp in TNT Wars.
I won't give names because there are many to mention, because I play mostly all servers once in awhile. But many are TNT people!
Can't tell. I'm not sure what's going to come especially I'm an incoming senior.
TNT Wars!!
CLava and CTNT ones :)
Waaaay before, but can't tell :p
Not sure.
Sometimes!
Since it's summer for me right now, I'd say 6 hours?
No credit card--
Ubermegafoxy people.
Mmm can't determine.
Not sure.
Being staff? :)
AoD probably.
Whatever good thing that comes to mind :).
Yup, School and my life
Not sure. Plenty of people though :)

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
1. What was the first server you joined?: Actually, I think it was Lava, but I didn't stay for long.
2. When did you join that server?: Some time in late January or early February, my memory is cloudy.
3. Who was the first person you met here?: I think Airkid or LetterP.
4. Who was the first Staff member you met?: This one, I'm genuinely not sure one. It might have been One_Survivor, but I'm not quite sure.
5. Who were your first friends or people you liked?: Airkid and LetterP.
6. When did you join the forums?: February 2011.
7. How much time have you spent in this community (Estimation)?: 1500-2000 hours.
8. If you've been apart of the community for awhile, what was your favorite year here? Why?: Probably 2011, because of all the nostalgic moments, people I met, and change in my life. It was fun.
9. Who do you miss the most that has left the community?: Not quite sure, I wish Megatron would check up a bit more though.
10. Did you play regularly on the Classic servers, if so which ones?: Zombie, and more recently Lava. But mainly Zombie. I spent around 1100 hours on there in total.
11. Have you ever been banned, if so why and by who?: Nope.
12. Have you ever held a staff position, if so what rank and what server?: Zombie Operator, twice. From August-September 2011 and (late) March 2013-April 30th (the end).
13. Who is currently your best bud(s) in the community?: I'm not quite sure... if I had to go for all time, it would've been Airkid, LetterP and probably Marnixxie, but right now I have so many friends in this community. I don't want to single one out, and if I list people I'll probably miss some people out. So right now, plenty of people; you know who you are.
14. How long do you plan to stay active in Blocktopia?: Not sure, probably not long on the servers, but a while actually on the forums/TS/IRC. People here are amazing - one does not simply leave Blocktopia.
15. What is your favorite server right now?: Not sure.
16. What is your best memory here?: So many memories, impossible to tell.
17. What is your worst memory here?: March 2011.
18. Who has impacted you the most in the community, who is an inspiration to you?: There are so many people, who have inspired me in different ways... ugh, singling one out is so hard. But probably Vatumok.
19. Do you ever go on the Wiki?: Yes - if I'm not sure about something on the server, I check the Wiki.
20. How many hours do you spend on Blocktopia daily?: All the hours. Not kidding.
21. Do you donate to Blocktopia, if not, do you ever plan to?: I want to, but I can't right now.
22. Who do you think has the most epic skin in this community?: I don't know a lot of skins in this community, but I like Dead's walrus skin.
23. Who have you seen the most in the community?: Over what timeframe? More recently, probably Kylieanna, but a longer timeframe? Again, Airkid and LetterP.
24. What was your favorite community event (Games, Movies, Karaoke, Drinking Games, etc..)?: Well, I never really went to most of them, but I enjoyed the Karaoke quite a bit.
25. What are your most noteworthy milestones in the community?: Only really Zombie Operator.
26. If the server you play most on shutdown, what server would you transfer to?: I don't really play one server anymore.
27. What are your future goals for Blocktopia?: I don't really have any... just make more friends, I guess.
28. Have you ever left the community, if so why?: September 2011 was due to me just getting bored of zombie (after having a good 600 hours).
29. Who has done the best as a staff member in your opinion?: No idea... the obvious pick would be one of the Admins for all they've done for the community, but everyone has contributed in their own way. I'm not sure.
30. How long do you think Blocktopia will live on for?: A few more years, at least. Impossible to say, though.

• Love
Reactions: digi and zezmi
L

Later_Gator

The zombie survival server.

Sometime in late May.

I'm not sure, though, I do remember hiding with a player named "bigbigblack".

AvantGarde.

Guinessis, LISTINGS09, peter24, wiggy, Blkshroud, Darkblaze14, Hadeshunter, summer10, Walker1212, DieLorelei, omgitsathong, mariosatr, NyXo and quite a few others.

Sometime in June I believe?

Well over a year.

I'd have to say 2011. It's when I became an operator on the zombie server and staffed with wonderful people. That was when my best memories were made.

On the top of my head, I'd have to say Myst, wiggy, Walker, Cliffy (WHERE DID HE GO?!), d0mac, and NyXo.

Eh, mostly just the zombie survival server.

No.

Yes, operator on the zombie survival server.

I honestly can't say that I have any "best buds". NyXo would definitely be one, but he's seldom around.

I'm not sure. It depends on what happens in life I suppose.

The zombie survival server. I'd have to say PTNT.

There are so many. I can't say that there's a single "best".

When I first resigned and "left" the first time. *sigh*

Definitely Guinessis and IntensiK. I learned a lot about staffing through IntensiK's example. I also learned a lot about building from Guinessis, who, at the same time, still inspires me with his amazing works.

Yes.

Not as much as I used to. Perhaps over an hour or two on average.

No, I have contemplated doing so, though.

san00b. Hands down. I absolutely adore its simplicity.

raxo. (But can we trust him?)

I never participate in the community events.

Getting operator and winning second place in a zombie skin competition.

Probably AoD (though I kind of play the servers equally or try to anyway).

To someday legitimately leave.

YOU WOULD PUT THIS QUESTION ON HERE. Due to feeling overwhelmed at certain times (which was poorly dealt with).

It's hard to measure the effectiveness of one staff member. They've all done a great job collectively.

It ultimately depends on the staff, players, and servers, but I'd say perhaps a couple of a years at best.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme and Duffie
D

dil

Blocktopia Zombie Survival.
December 26th 2010.
MrLucky.
MrLucky.
AvantGarde and Awwwyea!
Some time in the summer of 2011. I only really got into the community when I joined the new forums on August 31st of the same year.
Over 2 years
2011; that year was where I had the most fun and the reason there is a password which I don't even know is on this computer. (I used to spend countless hours of the night on Zombies xD)
To be honest, I've never really felt sad about the people who've left (so far), the only person who I really ever felt anything at all for when they left was Intensik.
Blocktopia Zombie Survival.
I've been banned once, on SMP. Why? I don't know. By who? I don't know. All I know is, May 2012 I went on once, had fun, came back again, red screen stating I was banned. I asked SMP staff about it about two months later, made an appeal, but they had no idea about it either, so lifted my ban. That was the first and last time I ever played SMP.
Trusted on two separate occasions on Blocktopia Zombie Survival!
Awwwyea, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, AvantGarde and (being generous) ethical1337!
I'm not really sure what one calls active, but the only thing I really do frequently now is hang out on ts and come on the forums once or twice a day.
I don't play any of the current servers.
The gold blocks with the roses Avant used to give me.
On Zombie Survival, asking in ! (opchat) if I could be trusted and being told "No" by MrLucky and dannyboymed, I felt really bad but I thought it was so kind they said I had a chance and told me what to do to be able to earn it the rank.
Two people. AvantGarde taught me a lot of kindness and respectfulness, (probably why I'm not another internet douche bag spamming YouTube videos). Awwwyea taught me how to be just cool in general!
I used to go on a lot.
Well isn't that question specific.
I plan to donate $0.01 to blocktopia 100 times and forever put the community in debt! Muhahahaha!
UH, ME. c;
Awwwyea.
Team Fortress 2!
To staff at least one more time.
Well, Zombies shut down, the only thing I'd ever play is AoD, in which I haven't played already.
Not to get banned!
No.
AvantGarde (I've mentioned him a lot, I know.)
Blocktopia won't end 'til the fat lady sings.